Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 142. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Big sale today! Stock up now if you want to run a cheep masternode!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wow, how did THIS happen? Cheesy
i found this coin abandoned last year, downloaded the massive chain, mined for a few days, no other miners, small block rewards
got bored after a while and just sat on the 15k+ coins
Now all a sudden theres a HUGE pump? Cheesy
Lesson learned guys: Take old dead coins , mine massive, HOLD! it may be a year but you may score a nice trade when someone revamps it Cheesy

Guess ill follow this coin now that its been good to me, Good luck in CHC "2.0"! Cheesy

Argh!!!!   I was mining the crap out of this when it was 30 sat and at times I was the only one on the network.  Old dead coins?  Got plenty, who doesn't.  Sold 50,000 at 27 sat because a bird in hand etc.  Yeah, the day I get a break will be the day I get hit by a bus. 

FUCK!

i'm worse, found my old wallet with 50k+, coins i mine with old GPU back in 2014/2015. didn't sell at 10000 satoshi Smiley
price down after many whales cash out
it was very cheap and easy to mine for years.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi i have almost managed to set up a few masternodes but the error message i am getting is could not allocate vin.

does anyone know how to fix this issue? been sitting with this for hours.

i am not renting a server and trying to set this up manually.

i made many receiving addresses where i have sent 1000 for each masternode

In the console you need to type "lockunspent true"
Activity: 41
i found this coin abandoned last year, downloaded the massive chain, mined for a few days, no other miners, small block rewards
Lesson learned guys: Take old dead coins , mine massive, HOLD! it may be a year but you may score a nice trade when someone revamps it Cheesy

Guess ill follow this coin now that its been good to me, Good luck in CHC "2.0"! Cheesy

Argh!!!!   I was mining the crap out of this when it was 30 sat and at times I was the only one on the network.  Old dead coins?  Got plenty, who doesn't.  Sold 50,000 at 27 sat because a bird in hand etc.  Yeah, the day I get a break will be the day I get hit by a bus. 

FUCK!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
oh wow, someoone dumped this real bad.. who knows who, might be devs.. is anyone even dong this anymore? Can price recover?

That's not very unusual, a few BTC worth of dumping can do that, market cap is still low, so we can expect this kind of volatility  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
oh wow, someoone dumped this real bad.. who knows who, might be devs.. is anyone even dong this anymore? Can price recover?
Activity: 15
Dev any help with running multiple masternodes on win?

It was not designed to run multiple masternodes, but you can try running two instances of the wallet (separate .exe, separate .conf file, separate data dir and different ports).

Ty will try.
maybe just get a few raspberry pi wallets set up as MS's if it doesn't work. Let me know how you make out.
So i set up 7 nodes yesterday, 8 hours later 3 were down the rest working, then again started 9 today..2 and a half hours later all are working
It is posibile to run multiple nodes on WINDOWS, for everyone interested i just made multiple wallet folders(chaincoin2,chaincoin3 etc.) Then make bat for every chaincoind you want to run, start them all in controler wallet and thats it.

Can you please give more INFO?

How the bat is done and how you get it up and running, thx.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
how many coins for masternode ?

1000 coins for a Masternode.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
how many coins for masternode ?
Founder of Incakoin
finally got this working Grin Grin Grin without any vps
congratulations Smiley
Activity: 21
finally got this working Grin Grin Grin without any vps
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

was it you that dumped? new web/news came out and suddenly there is a 50% dump.

probably yupp, tho i dont doubt there were others sitting on bags for years now waiting for someone to pump this coin ;p
tbh, this is an old-ass dead shitcoin, i have no reason to hold chc :/
i was considering making a real c11 algo coin, now ill prob wait till the c11 hype dies down again ;p

If you are satisfied with 1 BTC profit I'm happy for you. For some other people, the aim is a bit higher than that.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

was it you that dumped? new web/news came out and suddenly there is a 50% dump.

probably yupp, tho i dont doubt there were others sitting on bags for years now waiting for someone to pump this coin ;p
tbh, this is an old-ass dead shitcoin, i have no reason to hold chc :/
i was considering making a real c11 algo coin, now ill prob wait till the c11 hype dies down again ;p
if i go to chaincoin.conf and set masternode=1 i can start one successfully but as soon as i remove masternode=1 and set alias, ip, privkey etc in masternode.conf it wount work
ok i have gone to settings-option/wallet clicked enable coin control features. as this was the closest i could find. i have then unlocked wallet but not for staking. i have then gone in and typed masternode start-many password and i get this message

"overall" : "Successfully started 0 masternodes, failed to start 2, total 2",
    "detail" : {
        "status" : {
            "alias" : "Masternode1",
            "result" : "failed",
            "errorMessage" : "could not allocate vin"
        },
        "status" : {
            "alias" : "Masternode2",
            "result" : "failed",
            "errorMessage" : "could not allocate vin"
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Turn on coin selection in options menu. Then go in and looks at transactions. Some will be locked. Unlock them then issue the masternode start against n
ok found out that if i write genkey many times it will generate for each masternode. now the problems is that it says could not allocate vin.

i think after this there will be no issues=D how do i fix this?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
this guide is very help full compared to others. thanks the only problem is that i sent 1000 to one address and then another 1000 to another address
named the first one mn1 and the other mn2 but when i write masternode genkey it is only giving me the one key. how do i find out each key??

If you type in masternode genkey twice it generates different keys everytime you run that command. Just run it twice and copy those to keys to use.
this guide is very help full compared to others. thanks the only problem is that i sent 1000 to one address and then another 1000 to another address
named the first one mn1 and the other mn2 but when i write masternode genkey it is only giving me the one key. how do i find out each key??
Founder of Incakoin
hi i have almost managed to set up a few masternodes but the error message i am getting is could not allocate vin.

does anyone know how to fix this issue? been sitting with this for hours.

i am not renting a server and trying to set this up manually.

i made many receiving addresses where i have sent 1000 for each masternode

Can someone please post what the .conf file should look like when setting up a masternode in Windows wallet?
Thank you!
follow this guide. Use chaincoin instead of transfer coin.. page 1 of this thread you will find correct ports.

http://thecryptoworld.org/how-to-setup-your-masternode
Jump to: