Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 148. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Ok got one Masternode on windows, I received one payout, how to know if it's working or not? I assume it works, but how much payout per/day one masternode should have?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
How do you activate more than one masternode? Are the steps the same, or what are the different steps?

You can follow this old guide for the multiple TX masternodes.  It's pretty similar but the new TX uses only 1 ip per masternodes now.

CHC still can still host multiple MN's on 1 ip by following the guide.

http://thecryptoworld.org/how-to-setup-your-masternode

some youtube videos that may help. again it's for TX, until CHC catches up with the guides, we can use theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3vYfVqXKc
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
How do you activate more than one masternode? Are the steps the same, or what are the different steps?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
And to the dev: why don't you post slack invitation link?

Just PM him with your email and you'll get an invite.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Regarding Masternode setup:

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=
masternodeaddr=:11994

"your machine ip"  does this refer to internal system ip 10.0.0.x  or  an external ip 174.56.x.x ??

You're external IP  Smiley
Thanks I do have 1 node running using that setup (external ip) on windows and it receives rewards. I did not have to use command "masternode start" it just worked. If I do the same thing on another machine, another building I haven't seen rewards in 24hrs. So I ran masternode start command and it says cannot connect to (my external ip) I have ports opened at router. Funny thing is on the wallet that receives I did not manually open the port for that router. Sooooo I am having confusion LOL, any tips?

UPDATE: just received reward 2 minutes ago on machine that has conf file set to internal ip....lol...more confusion

OK seems as though 11994 needs to be open at router and conf. file needs internal ip for masternodeaddr=

Were you able to setup more than one masternode in windows?

And to the dev: why don't you post slack invitation link?
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
does anyone know how to run a masternode on windows?  The announcement only shows for linux. Huh Grin

Trying to find out the same thing
Cryptopia.co.nz
Can someone explain to me how to do this masternode?  If it's only 1000 CHC I want in !

Ty.  You can pm me if youd like

Did you try instructions on page 1 ?

Gibberish to me.  Fortunately/Unfortunately not a pc geek. 
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
does anyone know how to run a masternode on windows?  The announcement only shows for linux. Huh Grin
Activity: 11
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Can someone explain to me how to do this masternode?  If it's only 1000 CHC I want in !

Did you try instructions on page 1 ?
Cryptopia.co.nz

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

"your machine ip"  does this refer to internal system ip 10.0.0.x  or  an external ip 174.56.x.x ??

You're external IP  Smiley
Thanks I do have 1 node running using that setup (external ip) on windows and it receives rewards. I did not have to use command "masternode start" it just worked. If I do the same thing on another machine, another building I haven't seen rewards in 24hrs. So I ran masternode start command and it says cannot connect to (my external ip) I have ports opened at router. Funny thing is on the wallet that receives I did not manually open the port for that router. Sooooo I am having confusion LOL, any tips?

UPDATE: just received reward 2 minutes ago on machine that has conf file set to internal ip....lol...more confusion

OK seems as though 11994 needs to be open at router and conf. file needs internal ip for masternodeaddr=

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

"your machine ip"  does this refer to internal system ip 10.0.0.x  or  an external ip 174.56.x.x ??

You're external IP  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

"your machine ip"  does this refer to internal system ip 10.0.0.x  or  an external ip 174.56.x.x ??

You're external IP  Smiley

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=

Activity: 37
Do you have to be on linux to setup masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
How many coins you need for Masternodes ? What are the terms?

1000 CHC

What are the terms?

16 coins per block
Reward halves every 700800 blocks (2 years)

Right now the reward is 8 CHC. 6 CHC goes to the miner and 2 CHC goes to the mater node.

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
How many coins you need for Masternodes ? What are the terms?
Activity: 17
Do you think governance is a possibility in the future? I think this is a fundamental to a successful coin in the long run.
Activity: 205
After maintaining good volume in Cryptopia the next logical step would be https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Perhaps it would be good to coincide with this:
Jump to: