Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 150. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
The 700k sell wall has slowly been eaten down to 200k. This could be the last larger batch available for a while.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CHC_BTC

Or you could buy the dip @600 as they re-accumulate
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The 700k sell wall has slowly been eaten down to 200k. This could be the last larger batch available for a while.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how do i install the wallet on linux for my masternode setup when there isn't a wallet download for chc?
Activity: 302
Apparently someone has 5BTC worth of CHC selling at 1k sats so it's gonna take a little until that sell order gets completely filled  Tongue

Our marketing team is about to eat the 500,000 CHC sell wall once I hear back from the Devs today.

Big things coming Wink

keep and eye on http://www.chaincoin.org/ for updates (new website coming soon)

$12 USD for a master node (1000 CHC) remember when Dash/PIVX nodes where that cheap?

we will have all ROI details up soon at http://www.chaincoin.org/masternode (coming soon)

um..newbie account, do you have any previous work to show us? do you own www.chaincoin.org?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Apparently someone has 5BTC worth of CHC selling at 1k sats so it's gonna take a little until that sell order gets completely filled  Tongue

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
DEV shows no interest in this coin, and returned after 1 year being inactive, what are your motives for coming back? I hope it's not just a hype and dump.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Very good price!! gotta move fast  Tongue
yup #2 wallet moved nearly 1M coins to exchange and pushed price down.
Very good price!! gotta move fast  Tongue
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
This just keeps making me richer  Cheesy
Activity: 302
So after much testing.  This is what I found.

Patching and/or uninstalling boost 1.58+ and installing boost 1.54 did not seem to work for 16.04 or 17.04.

The only thing that worked was with a 14.04 Ubuntu.

But on digital ocean i had a 16.04 with running chaincoind. 

I am confused.

Ok, so I finally figured it out.  On Vultr I was actually running 16.10 and 17.04.

Ubuntu 16.04 will work without needing to apply patch or uninstall boost.  So it is recommended to use 16.04 or below.

However, will need to run these commands to insure a smooth installation.
Code:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=64M count=16
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
swap file for more memory during compliation

Code:
sudo apt-get install pkg-config
one of the packages missing during ./configure

So...words and language don't matter, but numbers do.   And if we treat letters as numbers, then they begin to matter too?  So one of software enginnering's function is to find (give?) meaning to the meaningless? 

Founder of Incakoin
Is it possible to set up a masternode in windows (any instructions)?i see the minimum required for MN is 1000 CHC  Undecided

I'd like to know also.
It certainly would attract more investors based on my past experience in crypto currency.
I think it would be the same as dash.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/guide-simple-masternode-on-a-windows-machine.7956/
Activity: 221
Soon it will reach 10k+ sat. Good buy wall . . . excellent.
Activity: 255
Is it possible to set up a masternode in windows (any instructions)?i see the minimum required for MN is 1000 CHC  Undecided

I'd like to know also.
It certainly would attract more investors based on my past experience in crypto currency.
Founder of Incakoin
I'm in!  and following. Client is syncing.. Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
The price is slooowly rising... if you have ever wanted to get in on the ground floor for 100x gains this is it.

What are the reasons for such gains?  Smiley

ChainCoin is the original multi-hash algo coin and it was dormant for quite a while until recently the dev has become activate again. The network never died and it has been traded actively all these years.

If the market cap is 100 million dollars, it will be very hard to even double that. But if all the tokens of a coin are worth only 25 BTC total as is the case currently with ChainCoin, even a small buy pressure will propel it 10x easy. As always, nothing is a 100% sure bet, but 50x to 100x gains from here are certainly possible.

As predited, a very small buy pressure already 6x'd the price:

With such a low liquidity at these low prices it might be better to wait for a pullback with a buy order rather than try to chase it. But then again that boat might have already sailed and FOMO is imminent.

Waiting for a throwback and in the meanwhile depositing more btc to that assfucked exchanger, hoping to win a jackpot or lose it all. In the beginning, I wasn't confident about the price rise and instead of delivering my money into the buy book I cashed out my funds and bought a gun. I'm now seeing a nice action right there and will kindly eyeball it.
Nice project here Cheesy

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Hello,

We noticed your coin CHC  ChainCoin:

You need urgent a new website and some graphic improvements.

Current a Masternode buy-in hype is going on in Crypto-world.
Your coin is still undetected...and it is not to late to get on this train.

If you can improve your "look/Appearance" we can try to give this coin a marketing attention boost, for free. Wink

Better is a total rebrand of your project, new name and logo.

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello guys,

I have some questions.

Do you have a slack?

How many people are working on this project?

What are the next steps of the project?

Do you plan to redo the website?

What is the peculiarity of Chaicoin compared to other altcoins?

How are you funded?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Activity: 205
The price is slooowly rising... if you have ever wanted to get in on the ground floor for 100x gains this is it.

What are the reasons for such gains?  Smiley

ChainCoin is the original multi-hash algo coin and it was dormant for quite a while until recently the dev has become activate again. The network never died and it has been traded actively all these years.

If the market cap is 100 million dollars, it will be very hard to even double that. But if all the tokens of a coin are worth only 25 BTC total as is the case currently with ChainCoin, even a small buy pressure will propel it 10x easy. As always, nothing is a 100% sure bet, but 50x to 100x gains from here are certainly possible.

As predited, a very small buy pressure already 6x'd the price:

With such a low liquidity at these low prices it might be better to wait for a pullback with a buy order rather than try to chase it. But then again that boat might have already sailed and FOMO is imminent.
Jump to: