Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 155. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
March burn has ended for Chaincoin.  We burned 2,029,696 CHC.

Congrats to everyone who turned excellent profits this month, which is everyone who participated with BARR.

How do we know the coins in the address are actually burned?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March burn has ended for Chaincoin.  We burned 2,029,696 CHC.

Congrats to everyone who turned excellent profits this month, which is everyone who participated with BARR.
1.75 million burned, 15% of the supply, 3 days left
We've burned 1.5 million CHC so far, with 6 days to go. 

The rich list shows several million coins that have never moved at all, so now would be a good time to do something with them if you've been waiting for an opportunity.
What's the value of BARR currently?

Last trade was 7.29 NXT, bid/ask is 4.1/7.29, which is currently about 15,000/8500 satoshis in BTC

http://jnxt.org/jayex/?7823929696462256005
Swap for ChainCoin CHC has begun, and will end on March 28.

The burn address for ChainCoin is CGTta3M4t3yXu8uRgkKvaWd2d8DQvDPnpL

https://www.blockexperts.com/chc/address/CGTta3M4t3yXu8uRgkKvaWd2d8DQvDPnpL

To swap your CHC for BARR, send us a message here to this account with your NXT address and the amount of CHC you will burn.
Send your CHC to the burn address and then message us again with the transaction ID.

What's the value of BARR currently?
Swap for ChainCoin CHC has begun, and will end on March 28.

The burn address for ChainCoin is CGTta3M4t3yXu8uRgkKvaWd2d8DQvDPnpL

https://www.blockexperts.com/chc/address/CGTta3M4t3yXu8uRgkKvaWd2d8DQvDPnpL

To swap your CHC for BARR, send us a message here to this account with your NXT address and the amount of CHC you will burn.
Send your CHC to the burn address and then message us again with the transaction ID.
Yes, CHC reached its all-time-high after the BARR swap was announced, according to CoinMarketCap, but BARR users will stop buying after the swap ends on March 28.

So that would be another reason to participate in the BARR swap, if no one else will pay as much as we're paying.  We raise the price of the altcoins we're swapping, to give people a reason to let go of their coins. 

We don't have enough BTC to buy the entire ChainCoin supply, so there's a limited amount you can dump at C-Cex and Cryptopia.  But we do have enough BARR to exchange the entire ChainCoin supply at the same increased rate.
The swap rate for burn redemption will be .02 BARR per Chaincoin (50 Chaincoins per BARR)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

btw how many coin per day with a 970?

not worth it then, only 300k satoshi per day
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
does the c11 algo for this coin support nvidia gpu mining?  c11 does support AMD gpu mining, but every forum i've seen doesnt say anything about nvidia.  is there a miner out there for nvidia cards for this algo and this coin in particular?  thanks.

i remember i added myself the algo to ccminer, my version had the chaincoin algo integrated, was uploaded long time ago, i dunno if i can find it now

btw how many coin per day with a 970?
Chaincoin will be accepted for BARR burn redemption from March 14 to March 28.

I see no reason why someone would trade their chaincoin for your coin.

There are plenty of reasons why people would want to.

For one, BARR can never be delisted from the NXT decentralized Asset Exchange.
So instead of trusting exchanges to trade your coins,
you can hold them in your own address even while they're in sell orders.

People also participate because they believe that there are too many altcoins on the market.
BARR reduces the supply of altcoins and consolidates users and value into one project.

If you'd like more details, see our ANN:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-barr-the-only-cryptocurrency-where-no-ones-ever-lost-money-1219460

Who asked you to do this?

Just as no one asked Rolihlahla to launch Chaincoin, no one specifically asked us to launch BARR.

But people have asked for community takeovers and swaps to save their coins.
People have asked for solutions to the overcrowded crypto ecosystem.
People have asked for someone to buy their chaincoins, whenever they place sell orders.

We are answering those people, and we are buying their coins.
Then we will burn all the coins we buy.
Anyone can choose to sell their coins, or burn them, or hold them.

If 100% of Chaincoin holders want to swap to BARR, we can do that.
But that's unlikely, so Chaincoin will probably continue with a reduced supply and possibly an increased value.

Our project operates in a way that can benefit everyone without harming anyone.
It's not an attack on your coins, and all participation is completely voluntary.

We have already burned significant percentages of the supplies of 8 different altcoins,
showing real changes that we have made across multiple blockchains and multiple markets.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

I see no reason why someone would trade their chaincoin for your coin.  Who asked you to do this?

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
pump 4x
holders, its your chance !
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
thank you, who send  500 coins
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
Jump to: