Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 73. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Nothing it already got raped by pump&dump Hodl D-Bag, now returning to prior obscurity.
 Kiss sunny lol

Why are you in this group if you believe that? The community is growing each day and numbers of MN is increasing every day.
The devs are also working as we speak. Some news will come soon enough.
Activity: 208
Nothing it already got raped by pump&dump Hodl D-Bag, now returning to prior obscurity.
 Kiss sunny lol
Activity: 224
And what is so special about ChainCoin in comparison with other coins? only CPU mining and masternode?

A GREAT community of hodlers. Any wall street trader will tell you how important it is.
Well this is interesting..I have 100 btc ...bitcoin cash came out.....so I made like say 70,000 usd when
(BCH)guessing at $700 usd when BCH, hit the world. Thus according to my CPA and the link below, if you are a US Citizen you need to pay taxes on this supposedly) In that IF you held bitcoin more than 1 year and 1 day at 20% capital gains. If less than, 1 yr and 1 day its at 40% capital gains.

So again, say BTH hit the world at 700 bucks ..that is 70,000 usd and I'd owe the IRS on this pump of money
out of thin air 14,000 usd at 20% capital gains...even if within the week it drops to $12.

link

https://makebitcoingreatagain.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/bitcoin-cash-and-taxes/

MY strategy is to 'ignore' this....in that I HAVE NOT MADE A WALLET YET and as far as income
goes for mining...if it has not hit my (not made yet) bitcoin cash (BCH) address and wallet...that don't exist.

Otherwise, stuff like byteball (based on airdrop of btc address) and say bitcore...or other air drop'd
coins would simply...add value to my account without my knowledge...and then dump after the pump.
With you 'unknowingly' holding the bag...till the nice IRS man told you such Sad

AGAIN THIS IS EVEN IF IT GOES TO NOTHING IN THE FUTURE...STILL, OWE ON THE INITIAL PUMP.
..again this is w/o any action on your part or you making a wallet. Nor any control on alt coins or
further bitcoin forks ...making money on a nice pump and dump racket, at your expense.

Myself, I am going with the idea, that if BCH has not hit my Bitcoin Classic (BCH) address wallet..yet (virgin)
..(does not exist) ...it is NOT income yet (like
mining...taxed when it hits your wallet and btc address, not the instant is it mined) because I shall claim 'cluelessness' of BCH existence until say in the future it is pointed out by the nice IRS man that I DO have free money. I will then 'gush' thank you and pay the taxes
if it keeps value, or I grovel, bit time,  and pay the above taxes, even when or if it dumps to 12 bucks.

This to me seems the ONLY sensible solution, otherwise....EVERYONE with any significant BTC will go to jail I guess..especially if the coin tanks to 2 bucks. I can't see a lot of people mentioning this to their CPA etc.

Can you imagine Satoshi coming out to the world and as soon as he claims from say one of his 100,000 btc wallets,
a previous never used, BTC wallet (if he is a USA citizen) the IRS coming along and saying, hey Satoshi, you also owe on a further 14 million
dollars of air drop'd BCH Bitcoin Cash out of the 700,000 BCH windfall...we will take a 14 million dollar check Smiley

Anyway, these are just my thoughts. I agree it is unlikely and unworkable, but the IRS is suing coinbase for ALL its customer base records, 
so that does not mean they will not try to be this stupid about this...this would be a great way to keep your job at IRS ..stupid or
not..all that shiny money to the IRS coffers! Smiley

Thoughts?

(Again all this is speculative and unlikely to amount to anything...but does get one's attention) Smiley

Thanks for reading this unlikely horror story and rant.

Take the poll, please.

Free money my Butt thanks BCH!

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
And what is so special about ChainCoin in comparison with other coins? only CPU mining and masternode?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I updated archive with Chaincoin blockchain
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDSk7xkVUW3g_tMxxyHBdHU8VSA5Q
Activity: 70
Yes, if you want to hear someone with integrity, and you're upset about what happened to CHC, subscribe and like Random Tandem's YouTube channel.  This is refreshing.
Activity: 130
Well temporell im in and thats why i support it. why are you avoiding my question with asn question? also its so unspecific? give us examples...

propeply you want the bagholders to sell at the lowest point so you can get them even cheaper....if not tell us why you are wasting your precious time in this thread? lol

again i will qoute you in the next few days...

at all people like temporell try to create fear in you so that you sell cheap and they can profit from it....just ignore them....
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I'm tired of this ChainCoin, one of the babbling and empty words, ... crap, the loss of finance.
Random Tandems is blowing the whistle on Max and Rich TV on his channel now.  Rich TV was absolutely trying to run a pump-and-dump scam, and apparently Max was at minimum standing by Rich and trying to soften Random's criticisms of Rich TV.  Max needs to come clean now and show his Cryptopia accounts.

Random Tandems is saying something that I believe: CHC is real, but Max looks very bad right now.  He could still come on the air and be exonerated but he has to act fast.

As I've always felt, Random is a much better "leader" (for lack of a better word) for the CHC HODL movement than Max.  There is simply no way to fake the passion that Random feels for CHC, he's still holding and he proves it by showing his accounts.
My masternodes don't make income anymore.
Active but no mined transactions since July 29th. What can be wrong?

too many MN and not enough miners ? You should ask Max. I bett he will tell you to "hodl".  Undecided
You always have to ask yourself why are guys like "Temporel" still here and wasting their time if they keep seying that this coin has no future. i mean who wants to waste time if you dont got ny adwantage of it?  no one would....

dont you FUDers dear to say you: want to help etc ....bla bla bullsh++

as you can see the price and volume go up ass i predicted last week.......

you have to ask yourself why clueless kids keep spreading lies about CHC ?? That is a mystery ! Oh right, no its not, they just want this useless coin to go up again so they can get their money back from this silly dream (and mistake) they had about CHC reaching USD$100.00.

Grin

This is not your official board btw, anyone can post here, holders or not. I still own a few CHC for entertainment btw, so thats another reason why I keep reading this thread(ANN).

And btw, so far I was 100% right about this coin. Remember , your clueless guru pretend that coin would reach USD$100.00 (and even $1000.00). I dont see you having a problem with him. Isnt this extremely coward from you ?
Activity: 75
My masternodes don't make income anymore.
Active but no mined transactions since July 29th. What can be wrong?
You always have to ask yourself why are guys like "Temporel" still here and wasting their time if they keep seying that this coin has no future. i mean who wants to waste time if you dont got ny adwantage of it?  no one would....

dont you FUDers dear to say you: want to help etc ....bla bla bullsh++

as you can see the price and volume go up ass i predicted last week.......
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Phuckit NEWBIE they WRITE cause of a reason now i know.You hadnot joined here during chc rise.Go get a coin.You know nothing So PHUKIT
Ya he sold 10 MN at the top price, Nice 50+k profit from the "HODL Squad" . Now he's in Las Vegas to Blow the free money congrats POS.
Dash Cash

Simple proposal: concatenate the DASH and CHC blockchains into a single chain, then re-launch the combined chains as DASH CASH.  The consensus rules would be CHC rules.  Anyone with DASH or CHC could redeem their shares on the new blockchain, similarly to Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Such a radical move would have to happen soon, because there will be many, many copy-cats after the apparent success of BCH.

CHC has no value and no future, you really need to wake up ASAP.
Dash Cash

Simple proposal: concatenate the DASH and CHC blockchains into a single chain, then re-launch the combined chains as DASH CASH.  The consensus rules would be CHC rules.  Anyone with DASH or CHC could redeem their shares on the new blockchain, similarly to Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Such a radical move would have to happen soon, because there will be many, many copy-cats after the apparent success of BCH.
Activity: 168
chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

so do you think its going to go even lower (this week) ?

volume and price is more or less stable. it will go up
Pages:
Jump to: