Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 69. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
they released a mandatory update yesterday
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
ill be happy to buy more at a lower price , rewards for mn has been fixed , currentlly not all mn get paid , and its random which is not fair to those with 1 or 2 mn
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Can it get back to $ 5? I'm still holding the CHC number that I bought when it was on sale ~ 5$. Angry
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Anyone that doesn't think this is a pump and dump, go look at the daily volume during the bull run

The coin was semi dead then all of a sudden hit inexplicable volume in a day
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im sure the coin is perfectly fine to hold as a masternode income coin.

Under the proviso that you brought at the bottom before all the madness....set up a masternode...and sell the incoming chc every day.

Its only people that brought into the meteoric rise that got bamboozled. now they are either bagholders or they sold on the way down as it crashed and realised a loss.

I never believed in that coin btw. Bought @ $0.6x and sold most of them @ $6.0x. I kept 100 CHC for fun/entertainment.
Its a pump and dump coin, nothing else.
Activity: 136
Im sure the coin is perfectly fine to hold as a masternode income coin.

Under the proviso that you brought at the bottom before all the madness....set up a masternode...and sell the incoming chc every day.

Its only people that brought into the meteoric rise that got bamboozled. now they are either bagholders or they sold on the way down as it crashed and realised a loss.
Youtubers got together and encited their followers to buy chc, its the new dash, buy and hold. were going to the moon, free lifetime income and lambos for everyone.

The youtubers brought in first, and sold into the buy walls of their followers.

They labelled it "advanced hodl technology" under the assumption they could buy and hold, and control the market.

Nope.

are you saying I wont be able to buy anything with my CHC in the future ? Not even mining hardware or even a coffee in the Icelandic  "Bitcoin only" restaurant ??
But , but , but that coin has masternodes, active developers, a community and its on Cryptopia, surely that means its the next Bitcoin/Dash, no ?

Im shocked ! The technology behind that coin is so amazing ! How come people cant see it Huh !
Activity: 136
Youtubers got together and encited their followers to buy chc, its the new dash, buy and hold. were going to the moon, free lifetime income and lambos for everyone.

The youtubers brought in first, and sold into the buy walls of their followers.

They labelled it "advanced hodl technology" under the assumption they could buy and hold, and control the market.

Nope.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
It seems to me that for this coin was used the classical system of pump and dumps. Who is behind this, the developers or team behind the scenes manipulators?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
what will happen to coins on Cryptopia ?
safe to leave them there?

You should never leave coins long term on an exchange unless you are actively trading with them. For long term holdings you should always have them in an offline wallet that you control. You never know when an exchange might close a wallet for maintenance leaving you without access for days or weeks at a time.... let alone if an exchange closes down and keeps all your coins (has happened more then once before).
Activity: 214
what will happen to coins on Cryptopia ?
safe to leave them there?
Current price is the result of price manipulation by various groups it is not the real price of the coin. Chaincoin needs to be added to a larger exchange to avoid these kind of price manipulations.

current price should be USD$0.0001 ,wake up

Current price is growing every minute. Major milestone happened today. Team delivered on their promise and implemented, a major upgrade to the code in just 15 days after announcing it. Devs made 75 commits in the last 20 days. If they continue to upgrade at this pace price will go to the moon again. Coin definitely has amazing potential for growth and is becoming better and better every day. 

buy now ! NOW !!!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Current price is the result of price manipulation by various groups it is not the real price of the coin. Chaincoin needs to be added to a larger exchange to avoid these kind of price manipulations.

Current price is growing every minute. Major milestone happened today. Team delivered on their promise and implemented, a major upgrade to the code in just 15 days after announcing it. Devs made 75 commits in the last 20 days. If they continue to upgrade at this pace price will go to the moon again. Coin definitely has amazing potential for growth and is becoming better and better every day. 
Recently setup a chaincoin masternode via vps. Everything is setup and working. Was just wondering as to which wallet do we get paid for the masternode as the wallet where we need to send 1000 chc coins still shows the same even after 5 days. Any insight will be highly appreciated.

Check if you set it up correctly and also upgrade to the new version. Be sure to backup your wallet before doing any upgrades. Also consider switching to controller wallet setup.   

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Recently setup a chaincoin masternode via vps. Everything is setup and working. Was just wondering as to which wallet do we get paid for the masternode as the wallet where we need to send 1000 chc coins still shows the same even after 5 days. Any insight will be highly appreciated.

New release is here https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

Code:
v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.

TOR support.
Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).
Masternodes are required to run on port 11994 (single masternode per IP).
Various other fixes and improvements.

What block height does the fork happen?

Port fork starts at block 1245400 if I am reading this correctly.

Code:
nMasternodePortForkHeight = 1246400 - 1000; // ~end sep 2017
         nRewardForkHeight1 = 1246400; // ~end sep 2017
         nRewardForkHeight2 = 1275200; // ~end oct 2017
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Code:

TOR support.
Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).

What block height does the fork happen?

The question is, did this hurt the coin long term, or, did it resurrect a coin that was going to die anyway for neglect, and lack of development attention?

Master Nodes where added with the Commit around Jul 25, 2015 and that is when I started to run my CHC master node.

More updates started happening again on Mar 27, 2017 and the last updates were 3 day ago

So these updates were before the Youtube guy DumpOnYouMyCoins (highoncoins) stated to pump CHC. I would think the next wallet release/update should be soon.

Code:

TOR support.
Pages:
Jump to: