Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 71. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

So I've set up my first VPS masternode following the chaincoin youtube videos a few days ago and that seems running OK.
I'm trying to set up my second masternode on another server but I can only go as far as 3. Compiling the chaincoin masternode - 6. Compile the masternode using the Berkely DB v4.8 and no GUI.

When i enter the command ./configure --without-gui
I get this error. configure: error: libevent not found.
I cannot continue after this error. I've tried compiling on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and 17.04 x64.

Thanks in advance,

Either compile with the last release, e.g.

git checkout v0.9.2.5

or install libevent:

sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

Thanks for the quick replay Rolihlahla. It looks like it's working now.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keeps climbing and ChainCoin keeps falling, what does that tell you guys out there?
Activity: 162
yup i was unable to get payment after the increase of masternodes , could it be not enough transcations , or is there another issue Huh

I had this problem. I just restarted the server and boom - 3X2 chc came in Smiley
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
yup i was unable to get payment after the increase of masternodes , could it be not enough transcations , or is there another issue Huh
Hello everyone!

So I've set up my first VPS masternode following the chaincoin youtube videos a few days ago and that seems running OK.
I'm trying to set up my second masternode on another server but I can only go as far as 3. Compiling the chaincoin masternode - 6. Compile the masternode using the Berkely DB v4.8 and no GUI.

I cannot continue after this error. I've tried compiling on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and 17.04 x64.

Thanks in advance,

git checkout v0.9.2.5

or install libevent:

Having the same problem with my 5 MN. Will try your suggestion, but I see several people having this problem now so its likely something wrong thats need fixing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Chaincoin Founder
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance,

git checkout v0.9.2.5

or install libevent:

Activity: 2
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance,
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Update from github:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/pull/48

End of September 2017 the rewards will increase up to 35%.
End of October 2017 they will increase up to 45%

Smiley

awesome for all the mastenode owners  Grin keep hodling tight
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Congrats to Devs ! Happy for chaincoin and his community
❤️
HOLD strong.
BUY more.
Activity: 196
nice really like this coin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Update from github:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/pull/48

End of September 2017 the rewards will increase up to 35%.
End of October 2017 they will increase up to 45%

Smiley
Activity: 208
ya I'm all for CHC doing well, I just hate pump and dump BS.  Smiley
It seams that CHC just got its own counterpart to Dash Amanda Cheesy Say hello to CHC Lindsey Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkPdYupjvM

Git Updates

Fix for compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 x64
#45 opened 2 hours ago by deadcast 

Tor integration from bitcoin 0.14
#43 opened 19 hours ago by FortyHeads 

implement BIP69 for improved anonymity
#42 opened 2 days ago by brakmic 

masternode fixes
#41 opened 2 days ago by brakmic 

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,232,000 (14.69%)

CHC updates are on going with the price and master node count stabilizing with 15.79832468 BTC of buy support.  The community is getting stronger and the fudders are fading away since CHC has got legs.

CHC in masternodes are actually 2,502,000 right now.
http://highoncoins.com/mn.php
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
It seams that CHC just got its own counterpart to Dash Amanda Cheesy Say hello to CHC Lindsey Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkPdYupjvM

Git Updates

Fix for compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 x64
#45 opened 2 hours ago by deadcast 

Tor integration from bitcoin 0.14
#43 opened 19 hours ago by FortyHeads 

implement BIP69 for improved anonymity
#42 opened 2 days ago by brakmic 

masternode fixes
#41 opened 2 days ago by brakmic 

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,232,000 (14.69%)

CHC updates are on going with the price and master node count stabilizing with 15.79832468 BTC of buy support.  The community is getting stronger and the fudders are fading away since CHC has got legs.

Activity: 41

Max made his wallet public, he has over 30k chc....If he was a dumper wouldnt he just dump all his chc coin when it was at 7$, thats around 200k $

Multiple witnesses are reporting that the hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTubePersonality said, twice, that he bought $5000 worth of CHC at .06.   That's enough to buy what, 80 masternodes?  

That's enough to cash in for a million and still have 29k coins.

So what's important is his trading record at Cryptopia.  That's the only angle that's going to prove anything, and very easy to do.  

You couldn't cash in for a million.  There isn't enough buy support.  Quit looking at the price on coinmarketcap and look at the buy orders.

The math says that if he had an extra 50k coins to play with at .06, he could make a $million selling them at an average of  $1.2.  The price was well above that for days, up above $6, for a short time...plenty time to cash in on the buy support, on the buy walls, on the "movement", on the "community".  

If he had 29k coins, he could have liquidated 10k at 6$ and made the million.  

Either of these holding metrics have slipped through the lips of the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality.  

I don't understand your maths.

50k coins * $1.2 doesn't equal $million. It is $60k.

10k coins * $6 doesn't equal $million. It is $60k.

What am I missing?
Activity: 4

Max made his wallet public, he has over 30k chc....If he was a dumper wouldnt he just dump all his chc coin when it was at 7$, thats around 200k $

Multiple witnesses are reporting that the hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTubePersonality said, twice, that he bought $5000 worth of CHC at .06.   That's enough to buy what, 80 masternodes?  

So what's important is his trading record at Cryptopia.  That's the only angle that's going to prove anything, and very easy to do.  

You couldn't cash in for a million.  There isn't enough buy support.  Quit looking at the price on coinmarketcap and look at the buy orders.

The math says that if he had an extra 50k coins to play with at .06, he could make a $million selling them at an average of  $1.2.  The price was well above that for days, up above $6, for a short time...plenty time to cash in on the buy support, on the buy walls, on the "movement", on the "community".  

Either of these holding metrics have slipped through the lips of the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality.  

Dude just made his wallet public, you can see all of his transactions. Lol at cryptopia logs, that doesn't mean anything and could easily be fake. Stop listening to that moron Randomtandem, the guy doesn't know anything about trading but talk to his audience like he has 10 years experience under his belt.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
The reason I ended up here initially was the crypto market had lost 50 billion dollars and CHC was the only green coin, my mined coins were going to pot so I hedged on some CHC. I'm sure that's how lots of folks ended up here so there's definitely more to this story than some Josh Garza wannabe.

HASHKING FINAL SUBMISSION WMV HD -- https://youtu.be/v3vB8D-SRMI
Activity: 29

You couldn't cash in for a million.  There isn't enough buy support.  Quit looking at the price on coinmarketcap and look at the buy orders.

The math says that if he had an extra 50k coins to play with at .06, he could make a $million selling them at an average of  $1.2.  The price was well above that for days, up above $6, for a short time...plenty time to cash in on the buy support, on the buy walls, on the "movement", on the "community". 

Activity: 176

You couldn't cash in for a million.  There isn't enough buy support.  Quit looking at the price on coinmarketcap and look at the buy orders.
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: