Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 13. (Read 321511 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
the MN payout is inconsistent and randomly. is it normal? or is it not fixed yet? can someone clearify em? Thanks!

Has been this way since the start was never fixed , shitty as hell , I got lucky and exit when it hit 5$ plus , no I didn’t manage to sell at the all time high
Congratulations, Sir! You have exited at the perfect time when Chaincoin reached its all-time high (which has still be its all-time record at the moment).
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
With the above price chart, I guess new wave is coming  Lips sealed

new wave is coming, OMG WAIT for me i am going to get some and just wait for it to happen again, whats the targeted price we are looking at this time 1-2 dollars i hope , good luck guys go go go chaincoin all the way
New wave? look at the volume its basically zero. im glad i dumped at 7k sats, Last pump was cause the logo was changing so if noting happens the price will stay where it is now. Lets face it it was a shit coin all along, the only reason it got pumped was that scammer Highoncoins(max lee, if that is his real name)on youtube that kept saying his millionare dad is gonna buy it all up if the price goes down which he ofc never did.
I have not heard this before. I will look for details on the Internet. So buy a coin or sell?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
the MN payout is inconsistent and randomly. is it normal? or is it not fixed yet? can someone clearify em? Thanks!

Has been this way since the start was never fixed , shitty as hell , I got lucky and exit when it hit 5$ plus , no I didn’t manage to sell at the all time high
Congratulations, Sir! You have exited at the perfect time when Chaincoin reached its all-time high (which has still be its all-time record at the moment).

new wave is coming, OMG WAIT for me i am going to get some and just wait for it to happen again, whats the targeted price we are looking at this time 1-2 dollars i hope , good luck guys go go go chaincoin all the way
New wave? look at the volume its basically zero. im glad i dumped at 7k sats, Last pump was cause the logo was changing so if noting happens the price will stay where it is now. Lets face it it was a shit coin all along, the only reason it got pumped was that scammer Highoncoins(max lee, if that is his real name)on youtube that kept saying his millionare dad is gonna buy it all up if the price goes down which he ofc never did.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
is the roadmap from chaincoin in this year running well ?
look like very interesting roadmap for me
https://www.chaincoin.org/development-roadmap

Roadmap for 2018 looks indeed very well. Especially chaincoin Merchant / ATM Services and ross-blockchain CHC Exchange . It would be awesome.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

I have big hopes for chaincoin!
Activity: 277
is the roadmap from chaincoin in this year running well ?
look like very interesting roadmap for me
https://www.chaincoin.org/development-roadmap
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

new waves on down trend or as reversal ?
i hope this will be the reversal from the down trends, after being pumped for a while in january 2018
Activity: 24
at this price im willing to buy. this coin could hit 8,000 satoshis in a few weeks easy
  I'd like to buy more at this level so the longer we trade sideways the better  Cool
I end up with few extra dollars on Friday's that I put in crypto as long term spec investments.
If they come through with an exchange campaign as in the road map it's fair to say this coin would get up to higher values quickly.
Anyway , I like iy and will hold a couple nodes for the long term and hope for the best
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Anyone have addnodes ?
Activity: 160
at this price im willing to buy. this coin could hit 8,000 satoshis in a few weeks easy
Activity: 8
go to Discord there is more activity
Activity: 616
Nothing much happening here for the last couple of months. Is there any plan to solve masternode payout issues and moving to other exchanges?
Activity: 43
New to the masternode scene, can the chainlink masternode be hosted on vultr, instead of having my system online 24/7 and how to do this?

Yes!! im using Vultr myself as well! just follow the steps of this video and you're good to go! https://www.chaincoin.org/how-to-setup-masternodes/
Activity: 103
Hmmm.....since june 2017 i am still waiting (not realy)....chaincoin people said it will be more worth than BTC....that was to the time of the scam pump.....lmao.

Chaincoin and Bitconnect already had made history.

So dear chc hodlers, why are you still here?

Go and invest in some other project. I am pretty sure you all will find new shit where you can lose your money again.

Im more intersted in why you took the time to make a new account here and post semi-salty post? Cheesy

"Go and invest in some other project. I am pretty sure you all will find new shit where you can lose your money again" ---- you talking about yourself here? Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Hmmm.....since june 2017 i am still waiting (not realy)....chaincoin people said it will be more worth than BTC....that was to the time of the scam pump.....lmao.

Chaincoin and Bitconnect already had made history.

So dear chc hodlers, why are you still here?

Go and invest in some other project. I am pretty sure you all will find new shit where you can lose your money again.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Activity: 174
The coin is still develop but its too sad that only few people only have interest in chaincoin. This could be next to dash with no big company behind it. Sad
Activity: 66
Any ideas on how to delete the chaincoin directory on Ubuntu, is the this correct? "rm -r chaincoin"
Activity: 103

While yes, its has taken fair ammount of time for the update. Im curious do you even know what does the update include, and how its different to Dash`s update on the same issue?

Im just curious do people on this topic know anything about the tech side, or are people just playing guessing game and seeing if they get lucky on low cap coins Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: