Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 12. (Read 321511 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I like the Project .. holding 2 MNs .. What do you think about acquiring more while the price is low? Any Ideas.

The Payment is still inconsistent....this is sad

chaincoin for master node Payment has ,ever been consistent....this is really super sad. only which it was the other way round, if it was i am sure many will like, one of the cheapest master node back than. i think its still is
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I like the Project .. holding 2 MNs .. What do you think about acquiring more while the price is low? Any Ideas.

check out chc discord:
https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7

the dev working on the core code update says he is pretty close to the update.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Forget this shitchaincoin.
Move on guys, come to Deeponion, today we released a new Wallet with stealthadresses.
This is the next monero in town. The android wallet testing was also successfull and will be released soon.
There is plenty stuff waiting in the pipelines to be released.
Dont make yourself miss out this opurtunity !

Also the dev brakmic from chc moved along and is now coding hard in deeponion with other 9devs!!

looking at the graphs, then it seems this onion thingy is just another pump and dump on cryptopia. Dont think people on this thread want to get burned twice.

this would ok ish buy around 50 cents or so, untill that no thanks and good luck shilling Smiley

have a nice one
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Forget this shitchaincoin.
Move on guys, come to Deeponion, today we released a new Wallet with stealthadresses.
This is the next monero in town. The android wallet testing was also successfull and will be released soon.
There is plenty stuff waiting in the pipelines to be released.
Dont make yourself miss out this opurtunity !

Also the dev brakmic from chc moved along and is now coding hard in deeponion with other 9devs!!
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Does someone from the Chaincoin team can provide some visibility on how to fix the MN reward issue? whether it will be fixed or not? etc.   I don't see any progress on Github, a few minor updates on Twitter, or on other social media channels...
Thanks!

The dev working on the update is using different branches, https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/branches

he might have other repos as well his working on, but that you have to ask in chc discord.

the developer working on another version you mean,?? what is discord link pls. what is developer name in discord and how many devs doing this. how much work has he done so far, is mn payment been work on ??

https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Does someone from the Chaincoin team can provide some visibility on how to fix the MN reward issue? whether it will be fixed or not? etc.   I don't see any progress on Github, a few minor updates on Twitter, or on other social media channels...
Thanks!

The dev working on the update is using different branches, https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/branches

he might have other repos as well his working on, but that you have to ask in chc discord.

the developer working on another version you mean,?? what is discord link pls. what is developer name in discord and how many devs doing this. how much work has he done so far, is mn payment been work on ??
Activity: 167
Thanks for the update!  Will check on Discord.

Anyone active on Discord mind posting an update (if there is any new info) here?
Would be appreciated - thanks in advance.
Activity: 59
As I said - SHITCOIN  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 25
Thanks for the update!  Will check on Discord.
Thanks!

Activity: 25
Thanks!
Activity: 123
My MN is running for over 4 days and I have not received any payouts. how frequently should them happen?
heard that the MN payout is pretty bad and random... and last month the payout went from 3.6 to 1.8... can someone clearify it? cheers

Chc blockreward halving was 2 weeks ago ish. So blockreward went from 8chc to 4chc.

blockreward halves every 2 years for chc.

Normally every reward halving  means price increase. But that doesn't seems to apply for CHC, at least not at the moment.

kinda depends,

if you look back in history, it took BTC/LTC 2 months for price increase to kick in.

if you look at VTC, which halving was in december, then it tanked after halving and has not gained anything back, (tanked even more, but along with the whole market)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
heard that the MN payout is pretty bad and random... and last month the payout went from 3.6 to 1.8... can someone clearify it? cheers

Chc blockreward halving was 2 weeks ago ish. So blockreward went from 8chc to 4chc.

Normally every reward halving  means price increase. But that doesn't seems to apply for CHC, at least not at the moment.
Activity: 43
aite! thanks for the reply guys! max thanks! good luck for the devs on the project all the best

Activity: 56

Yes their MN payout sucks ass, but as far as I know they are working on it so that should be all ok.
I recently began to buy this and setup a few masternodes. Planning to add more if price goes below the 0.20 cents again.
This coin will go towards the $10 in the future so IMO good investment. Especially if they fix the masternode payouts.
Good signals from the price chart of ChainCoin, which I get from coinmarketcap.com website.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/

Happy invest with ChainCoin at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: