Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 20. (Read 41524 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
how is your coin different? I mean, I like the idea.. There's just so many similar projects..
There are loads of coins that have similar features. Read the whitepaper and webpage to see what makes them different. The upside of the coins is, their devs are very active on the forums and discord.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
mine some cheese with us , new unomp mining pool

http://109.230.255.73:8080/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have a lot of mouse coins. Is it possible to make the swap ? What do I have to do ?

Thank you in advance
Yeah, this needs to be on another exchange as well. Coinsmarkets is always a good start, but it's mostly also were coins die off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
this like a good fun POS/POW coin! I can't believe I only just found out about it. I will work out how to mine it now for the ultimate goal of Staking. This reminds me of Chunky Cheese!!!
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
PoW - Scrypt a friendly ASIC miner.
5 Billion Max Supply. CheeseCoin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap. supposed to be listed.

i hope CHEE will hit marjor exchange soon ,coinmarketcap is not the important right now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
PoW - Scrypt a friendly ASIC miner.
5 Billion Max Supply. CheeseCoin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap. supposed to be listed.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
mine some cheese with us , new unomp mining pool

http://109.230.255.73:8080/
Activity: 21
swap is still available??? coz i also have mice coin...
i downloaded the cheese wallet in my pc. how i back up the wallet?
There's also a new wallet out. Be sure to update following their instructions on Discord. Devs are very active there.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
i downloaded the cheese wallet in my pc. how i back up the wallet?
Only a few hours until the new website. Looking forward to see it Smiley
I'm pretty amped for the changes!
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
this coin is a swap of mice coin or a stand alone coin?

what is the plan to keep inflation rate low in the next few years as 333% is still high apr?

also when big exchange sites like yobit and cryptopia will be available?

thanks

Hello,

Yes the coin was created to swap MICE and give the MICE community better sense of belonging in the crypto world. The SWAP is completed now and only about 5,662,260 was paid out. The cheese was swap equivalent to about 120Quad Mice. A new Update is coming out next month where the POS will be reworked and will keep inflation rate low also cutting the MAX supply to 5 billion.

The POS  reworked next month and will follow this new format

50000- 75000       = 666%
75000- 150000      = 333%
150000-250000      = 152%
2500000-525000     =76%
525000-1500000     = 38%
1500000 - Infinite    = 19%

We are also currently listed on Trade Satoshi and on Coins markets. Please let us know if you have any further inquiries . Join our discord for more Info too.

https://discord.gg/uADmbyR

Best Regards

Satoshi and Coins markets are not friendly to me ,also the trade valume is not big . any plan hit major market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Cheese Coin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Cheese Coin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u CJsU3LgAPSrSjdn81S6ccyhUHP2fqPUU6B -p c=CHEE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CHEE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2007

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Welcome to all miners in cheesecoin Family
123 Blocks mined in the last day!  Get some CHEE at Block Munch!
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
One of the best project to me and the transparency is 100%. cheese team are always active everywhere. i am eagerly waiting for the upcoming cheesecoin brand new website. Smiley
Activity: 10

what is the plan to keep inflation rate low in the next few years as 333% is still high apr?

thanks

Hello,

Yes the coin was created to swap MICE and give the MICE community better sense of belonging in the crypto world. The SWAP is completed now and only about 5,662,260 was paid out. The cheese was swap equivalent to about 120Quad Mice. A new Update is coming out next month where the POS will be reworked and will keep inflation rate low also cutting the MAX supply to 5 billion.

The POS  reworked next month and format will be released in the roadmap

We are also currently listed on Trade Satoshi and on Coins markets. Please let us know if you have any further inquiries . Join our discord for more Info too.

https://discord.gg/uADmbyR

Best Regards

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club

thanks
Activity: 56
Interesting, keep my eye on
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Cheese Coin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Cheese Coin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u CJsU3LgAPSrSjdn81S6ccyhUHP2fqPUU6B -p c=CHEE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CHEE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2007

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Pages:
Jump to: