Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 23. (Read 41524 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have download many wallets and never had one say cheese coin zip failed virus detected. For the past week,every morning i had to redownload the wallet it keep deleting off my computer. Any help guys.
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Another currency scrypt. another asic coin
My cheese coin wallet shortcut keep moveing of my computer and i had to redownload it. Now it would not open and say, cheese coin failed virus detected.
Activity: 7
when will the airdrop start?

someone told me after the swap/burn of mice.
Activity: 2
when will the airdrop start?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
a job well done dev team, the coin is staking great.
Activity: 10
Good day All,

We are pleased to inform you all that the First SWAP Phase is over and here are some updates on the Phase.

We initially had a Premine of 150 million Cheese to cover all SWAP Activites.

And currently a total of 4,363,443 Cheese is been claimed, due to this we decided to burn a huge chunk of the premine.

A total of 206,783,470  Cheese has been Burnt although the Premine was 150,000,000 but due to the stakes from the wallet the number increased and we had to burn all
stakes generated by the SWAP Wallet too.

As it is now the SWAP Wallet is only holding 4,349,433 Cheese which we will use to complete the second Phase of Swap and also do Airdrops.

Once the second Phase is completed we will burn all remaining Cheese from the SWAP Wallet.

All the core members in this project will only accept donations and no cheese will be giving out freely to anyone in the core members.

We will let you know after the Swap on how to give donations to the core Members.

This project is owned by the community and you will all decide the future of Cheese.

We have already started the Project off transparency and we will continue to innovote and remain honest in all the management of Cheese Project

Thank you all for the support
Activity: 55
im confused.. how to swap mice to cheese?
Here are easy steps
1.) Send MICE TO The BURN ADDRESS
MZBURNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVBuGrQ
2.) Note the Transaction ID
3.) Install Cheese Wallet
4.)Note your Cheese Provide Cheese Address
5.) Note your Username on Discord Group
6.) Create an excel file with all your transaction ID , your cheese address and discord username
Also provide Screenshot of the transaction made to the burning address . Put all in a folder and Zip it then send to this [email protected]
Activity: 49
im confused.. how to swap mice to cheese?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
discord invite link is invalid , how can i join Huh

try following:
https://discord.gg/pP6atBC
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
discord invite link is invalid , how can i join Huh
Activity: 153
Had a thought

1 MICE = 1 DOGE

15 BILLION MICE = 15 BILLION DOGE
15 BILLION MICE = 1 CHEEZE

Therefore,

1 CHEESE = 15 BILLION DOGE = over 14 (american) cents per cheese

Now, I think that's probably a bit of an overestimate because 1 Mice is worth less than 1 Doge, 1 Doge is just the minimum price.  But even if we say 1 Cheeze = 5 cents, that's still an amazing deal.

But of course we need to wait and see if there's anything to this project beyond a novelty swap.  Good luck!
love your analysis, the swap really brought value to mousecoin

15 Billion = 1 mice will end on Friday 27 October
15 Trillion = 1 Mice from  29th October to 3rd of November
150 Trillion = 1 Mice from 5th November to 10th November

Please take note of this Smiley

What timezone is this going to happen?

12:00 gmt

Lots of people have MICE stuck in negative balance bug .. whats the process to swap those coins?
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
When will the mice be fed there cheese is what i wanna know? haha. Cool sounding name guys. il'l follow you for a bit and see if things pickup once the airdrop rolls around.
Had a thought

1 MICE = 1 DOGE

Therefore,

Now, I think that's probably a bit of an overestimate because 1 Mice is worth less than 1 Doge, 1 Doge is just the minimum price.  But even if we say 1 Cheeze = 5 cents, that's still an amazing deal.

But of course we need to wait and see if there's anything to this project beyond a novelty swap.  Good luck!

12:00 gmt
Activity: 53
Had a thought

1 MICE = 1 DOGE

Therefore,

Activity: 53
Had a thought

1 MICE = 1 DOGE

Therefore,

you mean 1 DOGE Sat is minimum price (0.00000001 DOGE) not 1 DOGE yeh?

moon coin is cheaper than doge and can also sell it there
Friends the address to send the coins Mice to exchange for Cheesecoin is this at the beginning of the post?
Activity: 182
Still waiting for my mice goes 'manualy' through Nova :/ Hope they'll arrive till friday
my cheese coin wallet says loading block index for the past fifteen min, and would not boot up. how can i fix this.
Is this AIRDROP still running or is it over for new participants? I'm interested to join. Wink

AIRDROP Will happen soon. Wait for it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: