Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 16. (Read 41527 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Is the coin alive? I don't see activity.
I think you're right this coin died, there are no nodes available
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Is the coin alive? I don't see activity.
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Hi, tell me why, after the update, my wallet is out of sync. How can I fix this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Awesome! Masternode hype! Confirmed amount of Cheese needed for a Masternode?
bgm
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
CHEE wallet on CryptoHub server gone to wrong chain,  what the reason can be?

Cryptohub has been notified and they are awaiting further instructions. This is all in preparation for the masternode update.
We really need block explorer here and devs attention.

Wallet at CryptoHub gone to wrong chain again, so we disabled mining and set maintenance status.    Anyway there is no working exchange for CHEE for now: tradesatoshi is out of sync, and coinsmarkets has some issue, I could deposit 5 coins for testing it has added to my balance, but after than I deposited 1500 and it is missing, more than 24 hours, and support do nothing.
I believe the devs are working with the exchanges. The exchanges also take a beating with all the wallet updates from all the millions of coins. Guessing that they have a backlog of coins to sort out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
We really need block explorer here and devs attention.

Wallet at CryptoHub gone to wrong chain again, so we disabled mining and set maintenance status.    Anyway there is no working exchange for CHEE for now: tradesatoshi is out of sync, and coinsmarkets has some issue, I could deposit 5 coins for testing it has added to my balance, but after than I deposited 1500 and it is missing, more than 24 hours, and support do nothing.
CHEE wallet on CryptoHub server gone to wrong chain,  what the reason can be?

Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
it would be nice to have the whitepaper asap... need to know a bit more...
hope roadmap is on track  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
stakinglab.io : core member
 Smiley

I love Cheese Coin so far, and keep my fingers crossed for more updates and news, AND most important another exchange please!

For now i'm really happy with staking this coin instead of dumping it...

Keep ON - Cheese Dev's!!!

Join our CHEESE Staking POOL:

Join our Discord
bgm
Make sure you update your wallet to version 3.0.0

https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/3.0.0.0
bgm

i already support this project by my vote , why not hit kucoin ,this is comfortable.

I asked the team about this and they are still waiting for a response.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
So the narrative goes this way:
Once upon a time there is a little coin named MICE.
It was a nice little coin and people bought it but over the time it got sick and most people sold.
But some hodled and fell in love with their MICE bags.
Time went by and the fellas lived happily with their MICE bags.
Then one day a clever guy/gal had the idea that they could have so much more fun with their MICE if they converted them to a new coin and get many new bagholder friends with their new coins.

And as an extra move they inccluded masternodes into the new coin so all the old bagholders can dump the shit out of it.
Gonna pass on this one.
Damn lambo coin seemed more legit.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
News?
2018 must come! Going to setup a few Masternodes and get them Cheese! Excellent price to buy in at the moment!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

i already support this project by my vote , why not hit kucoin ,this is comfortable.
bgm
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
The author should give the masses some substantial benefits, whether miners or small ants, are considered profitable, it will make this project fiery
CheeseCoin is added into CryptoHub but we don't have enough miners  https://cryptohub.online/pools/CHEE/

We also have online staking https://cryptohub.online/pos_rewards/
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Who here will support listing on Yobit Investment Box?

Was looking for information on masternode...

Glad I came across this post.

Yobit full of fake coins and scammers..  Even the DEv has produced fake coins/tokens in the past.

will have to give CHEE a miss.

Not accusing CHEE of being fake.... but couldn't associate with investment partners of Yobit..

I agree that Yobit is a shady exchange as they have kept certain wallets in maintenance since the summer.
CHEE is a great coin and Yobit has no bearing on our coin. The above post was just a suggestion from a user who does not know how bad of an exchange Yobit really is.

And what, https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CHEE.htm and https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=CHEE_BTC are excellent exchanges? Where free coin will be listing, there it will appear. Yobit - a good exchange, there still need to get. Do not like yobit, you try to listing in good exchanges, polo, bitrex ... You can not turn on cryptopia for 2.5 BTC. Yobit does not like them
Pages:
Jump to: