Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 19. (Read 41524 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
What are mining on the pools like? Have 4x 1060 6GB cards I can throw at pool mining, but would like to know what the coins per day are? Is there an easy way to calculate this and what pool is good for mining Cheesecoin?

Being it's a scrypt coin, it's an ASIC worked mining CHEE.

BTW I went to GlobeCryptoMarkets this morning and CHEE is gone!!  What's worse my CHEE there is gone, along with the buy orders and the BTC associated with the orders (not much).  The point is it's all gone!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
What are mining on the pools like? Have 4x 1060 6GB cards I can throw at pool mining, but would like to know what the coins per day are? Is there an easy way to calculate this and what pool is good for mining Cheesecoin?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Checked this topic. It seems like CHZ is usual copycat pump&dump coin:
- no roadmap
- no whitepaper
- no info about team

What are the innovations of this currency? Do you plan only to be listed at exchange?

It took a while for them but I hope you have the answers
Cheesecoin should moon soon. The amount of new ideas and implementations the devs make almost daily is amazing! What is up next now that we are past the 100350 block?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
im interesting with youre coin name, and i think you have a good project now, i will keep my eye on this project, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I don't know if this issue is with mpool.mooo.com or the coin, Threw a small miner there.  Earned 21 CHEE, only received 3.34530438 in my wallet.
Time   Amount   Tx
7m ago   14.86509910   0e7c2fdd8c21de8b9b822c973b3b5d195892...
3h ago   0.85757731   d113966d4b7a44c0012b5df7266c50dc866f...
4h ago   3.34530438   c26dae856c69093c04763a8d1bca3432e61b...
6h ago   1.98697641   7a9d84c42cd56a825abfb771a614cd7b46fd...
Total:   21.05495720   

The rest never made it there.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
First time I became angry with coin as coin.
It is good to may get this coin in any place in tha world, but what I'll do with it after?!

Than I've read some more comments and now I feel something warm about Chees coin.
Godd luck)
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has updated to the latest source!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Cheese Coin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u CMuR2wc2LXRWVfhBxStc1vb84bbjMfxvre -p c=CHEE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CHEE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2007

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

What's the lucky block at 10350 worth? Or am I referring to the wrong block
Activity: 37
Hi everyone, I'm posting the new CheeseCoin Wallet v2.0.1 setup guide, Super easy to set up and as always Happy Staking guys  Grin

CheeseCoin Wallet V2.0.1 Setup Guide:
https://steemit.com/steemit/@beekeyyy/cheesecoin-wallet-v2-0-1-setup-guide
Wish I had the cash for the auction, going for excellent price!
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
the coin has a great potential. i am waiting for the 3rd exchange market Smiley
Activity: 37
Was up Cheese Head This is my first time posting in this thread but i have a couple of things for the communtiy.
Incase you're having problems with your cheesecoin wallet, Please follow this guide on how to get your wallet working and synced up the new Chain and i also made a video on Youtube talking about Cheesecoin and how good it's been staking with me!

CheeseCoin Wallet v2.0: (With ScreenShots)
https://steemit.com/cheesecoin/@beekeyyy/cheesecoin-wallet-v2-0-setup-guide

CheeseCoin Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHdGIKm0xOI

What's included in Block 100,000  Cheesy:
https://steemit.com/cheesecoin/@beekeyyy/tonight-is-the-big-night

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
A lot of respect for the team behind this.. and glad I can be part of it.
It was a very risky project to swap mice to cheese, but when looking at the current state of the project it's looking good.
And I noticed a lot of members joining in and thinking about what Cheese could mean in the future.
You got my support people !
Now lets make sure the current roadmap items are reached and hopefully we can make some good apps for this coin.. so more people get motivated to step in !
Activity: 9
Hi, I have a question, it would be great if someone can help me. is there any possibility to apply multi-signature to your wallet.
Activity: 27
how is your coin different? I mean, I like the idea.. There's just so many similar projects..
There are loads of coins that have similar features. Read the whitepaper and webpage to see what makes them different. The upside of the coins is, their devs are very active on the forums and discord.

Hi guys i'm part of the marketing team of cheese coin, this is not just a pos coin, but more of a community coin the dev is very active on discord and telegram, so is the team atm cheese coin is traded in coinsmarkets.com and also tradsatoshi.com we are in the works of getting listed on a bigger exchange so that the coin can grow further, in my honest opinion atm this is an undervalued coin its current supply is just at 24M. Please have a look at the website ([Suspicious link removed]) and feel free to ask as many questions as possible about cheese coin this is a long term project. Join discord channel for cheese coin discordapp.com/channels/369452427856052225/382765806473183233
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Looking for more Scrypt miners!
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Cheese Coin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Cheese Coin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u CJsU3LgAPSrSjdn81S6ccyhUHP2fqPUU6B -p c=CHEE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CHEE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2007

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Pages:
Jump to: