Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 4. (Read 41509 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1
As you all know a partnership was establish with Cryptospots.
Hoard your cheese as we will unveil a new use-case in the cryptospots app
Everyone we are pleased to announce a new partnership with http://cryptospots.app/, a map of businesses that accepts crypto. Cheese and SPOT token will be working together and creating new wonderful things! We're looking forward for the new things envisioned. Stay Tuned! Smiley
Announcement: Crypobridge and Tradesatoshi exchangers are requesting from their costumers KYC. As usual, we do not 'force' our community to comply to those rules. It is their choice to decide either they want to do it or not. Here is how the situation stands regarding both exchangers

Tradesatohi:
There is no period of grace, in order for costumers to get access to their accounts, see balance, or make withdraws. In order to regain access you need comply to the KYC. If you choose to do it, make sure your data is exactly the same as in your profile (name, birthday) if not you will need to contact support. Either by email or through Discord.

Cryptobridge:
There was a statement released and there is a period of grace in order for people to have access their accounts and choose if they want to do the KYC or not. Meanwhile, you can withdraw your assets if you choose so.https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/02/26/urgent-announcement-terms-of-service-identity-verification-requirements/ US users will need to supply verification of their identity (KYC). If you have an issue with any functionality of your account, please indicate your issue in the #kyc-support channel and send a direct message to a Bridgekeeper so that it may be resolved. - At Discord
Attention everyone there was a typing mistake POW rewards on our Btctalk thread, after checking the code for confirmation, the issue was rectified.
Leslie all your words are the truth. We do the best we can, we aren't a big team and our project never was related to blockchain innovation. We try the best we can, no one earns a dime from the project. Plus our funds aren't big also. All the 'big money' people may assume we gathered, was to pay exchangers, and sadly, because people keep dumping, and our selling volume is what it is, we even lost 2 of those exchangers and no money back, not even a small percentage, of what we pay to get CHEESE there.

As you said, we are a community coin. In 1 year and few months of existence, I 've seen  complaining, dumping, and fudding. Thankfully, we can be proud of a few members that never gave up, show their support to Cheese, engaged with us, helped when asked. If we detach ourselves from CHEESE and look around, you are right, there are tones of coins around that strived but their community stood by them and continue ahead. Instead, of leaving a coin and their community with nothing, as it happens so often.

On the other hand if we see it as an investment, rationally thinking, there are 2 ways either you leave and soon as you see things are not what you expected or, you stay, and help your investment go somewhere. Relying solely on the team for a project, it is not enough, specially as mentioned we are a community coin. As such, protecting your investment is helping the team, give ideas, find things that could benefit not only you, but all. Such principle will make the coin go to places and with that, you will win as well. Bottom line, it's a win, win situation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
I don't understand why people keep saying scam project, stay away from it and what not. This was and is a community driven project. This project was created with an intention to save the bag holders of MICE coin and then it evolved slowly.

We cannot blame anyone as this is a community driven project. I understand we all cannot buy billions and millions of coin to drive the price but we can certainly spread the word. We can let people know what this coin is all about what it offers and how people can get engaged. We can share ideas with the team and do our small part.

The other thing I have noticed is as soon as the price goes up people just sell the coin to dump the price back to 1-2 sats. Well, its good to sell and make a profit but then if we as a community do not sell LOW and keep helping Cheese team to gain traction, I don't think we will be at 1-2 sats range forever. There are projects which dipped more than 40% during this bear market but then the community is sticking around and helping each other.

We can sit back and complain all life long and put the blame on others or safeguard our investment and do all possible things to nurture and grow this project.

It's true not everyone will be happy which I get, and no one is obliged to stick around. People are free to make decisions. As far as FUD is concerned people don't spare BTC/ETH/XRP or whatever coins out there, so this isn't a new thing. I have seen instances where people were paid to create FUD for a project and this is one thing that just doesn't happen in Crypto but happens in other business/arena too.

Let's help to grow this project than spreading negativity.

POW award is not reduced? Now block 209250

I agree very strange reward should be sixty two cheese if understand correctly from their ann. Maybe the team made changes and did not inform the community?

Good afternoon, the only changes made, were regarding to our MN' + staking rewards, which were decreased once we hit  block 200k. Any knew informations are first posted at Discord, since its the mean which the team is more active on. Other informations are posted in Btctalk, telegram, Twitter, if relevant. I suggest you  follow us on Discord. The above mentioned apparent issue, must be checked internally to check if there is an anomaly or just a typo error.An answer will be posted, after a concrete conclusion is reached, thank you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

I agree very strange reward should be sixty two cheese if understand correctly from their ann. Maybe the team made changes and did not inform the community?
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
pow = 0 ?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

Everyone we reached block 200k the POS and MN you'll experience a reduction
The reward is now 500 CHEESE - MN 75% =375  POS staking 25% = 125
Everyone we have been added to
CoinLore is a coin research platform with more than 1900 coins, where you track and manage your portofolio, with charts, news feed, a converter, and it's free.Check it out!
Activity: 71
You Can Earn Some Free Here
Earn Cheese Contest
It Just take a minute daily to Earn some cheese for free
More member participate = More winning amount
More info https://www.earnpaytmrewards.xyz/2018/12/earn-free-cheese-coin.html
Please Note:
This contest is created by me and it has no involvement of any cheese coin community members

what is the use of earn this coin for free?Huh

lmao....dead project

stay away from this project

1st - you are not the Project Manager to notify the community of the current state of the project. Specially, not in red letters, like you were the person in charge of the thread.

2nd - If you do not like a project, keep your opinion to yourself. There are people who work and care  about it and try their best with the few means available. But, I guess, you wouldn't know about that, since you have no clue what the project is about and prefer to dump and run or FUD.

3rd - If you have nothing interesting to say or contribute to the project, leave and go spread your venom elsewhere. You probably didn't even lifted a finger to help in the community. There are members who pull up their sleeves and do something about their investment.You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of people's efforts.
[/b]

You have 24h to remove your comment or I'll report you!
[/b]

I wouldn't worry about Brame. Look at their post history. All they do is troll the threads and say the same thing and cry when they get banned from other coins. Anyone can see thats all they do and their statements have no foundation or validity. Remember those who can't do, troll.
Activity: 71
It seems the developers do not care ....
In the Discord channel, too, all questions are ignored.

This comment is as valid as his Trust score.
Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:
This contest is created by me and it has no involvement of any cheese coin community members

lmao....dead project

1st - you are not the Project Manager to notify the community of the current state of the project. Specially, not in red letters, like you were the person in charge of the thread.

2nd - If you do not like a project, keep your opinion to yourself. There are people who work and care  about it and try their best with the few means available. But, I guess, you wouldn't know about that, since you have no clue what the project is about and prefer to dump and run or FUD.

3rd - If you have nothing interesting to say or contribute to the project, leave and go spread your venom elsewhere. You probably didn't even lifted a finger to help in the community. There are members who pull up their sleeves and do something about their investment.You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of people's efforts.
[/b]

You have 24h to remove your comment or I'll report you!
[/b]
Activity: 38
Every active community has their airdrops and contest to earn coins (some says bounty).
for particular this contest i have clearly mention that i have created and responsible for it.

Project is not dead

take a look on discord server

https://discord.gg/epjEPRW
Activity: 56
Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:

lmao....dead project

Activity: 38
Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:
Activity: 37
  I'm looking for website faucet link plz 
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
It seems the developers do not care ....
In the Discord channel, too, all questions are ignored.
Pages:
Jump to: