Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 7. (Read 41509 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Wish you discover fairly resources to develop your plan!
Amazing activity, really good idea, apperceptive design.  Good luck!

Hello, we always welcome new ideas and members help. Drop by our discord
https://discord.gg/PGQcsEW
thank you for the vote
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for CHEESE. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

@everyone CHEESE may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/CHEESE

Regards,
Aiodex Team

voted !

gr8 to be involved at this point !
The 01coin/zoc community has a VPS service and webhosting with domain registration and email. The website also features an automatic masternode setup, which can be made through 'receipt-script'  by request  and  have a designated small VPS which costs 1 euro a month payed by zoc coin. You can use their services the old fashion way or request a setup. In order to enable the automatic MN setup for CHEESE you need vote (with ZOC)  There's also a 50% promo going on until the end of the month . Use code "ZOChalfprice" at checkout The votes are payed with ZOC (which can be found at graviex) to the address ZWLFmFm1PaQ7TF3qft4a1bUcqeqoZouVm2
@everyone Just a quick reminder, CHEESE can be listed on aiodex , help us by voting, thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for CHEESE. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

@everyone CHEESE may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.

Regards,
Aiodex Team

Thank you for the opportunity. The community was informed throughout our media. Once again thank you

welcome

Regards,
Aiodex Team

Thank you for the opportunity. The community was informed throughout our media. Once again thank you
Activity: 56

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Here is an Introductory video from one of our community member for Cheese . It is really a good job done and we hope everyone can  share, like, comment  and make it viral so more people know about the cheese project. Thanks
[/b]
Activity: 28
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind!
Sober project, seamless website,  promising logo!
Activity: 112
Well done guys, I like your approach to work ... the project will live.
I'm assuming you backed up your wallet.dat and both conf files to resync the wallet. Apparently, it seems you need to wait, not sure, since I'm not fully aware of what is going on with your wallet. As I said before, any technical or support issues, contact us at discord, the link is in the previous reply.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Wallet is stuck on block 96098

If you are experiencing issues, please do contact us at discord, in order for us to troubleshoot what is the issue. At the moment, we are on block 103694 and my personal wallet is working properly.
https://discord.gg/ateN2tb

I deleted all the files from the appdata, everything was successfully synchronized. now another problem

Is this a problem or should i wait?

If you are experiencing issues, please do contact us at discord, in order for us to troubleshoot what is the issue. At the moment, we are on block 103694 and my personal wallet is working properly.
https://discord.gg/ateN2tb
Activity: 174
thank u for clearing it up --

i may just grab another 100k while the price is so low ...

give this cheese a chance ..Huh

namaste

im reading these msgs about master node --- and SWAP ...

and CHEE and CHEESE ??

I have about 100k of CHEESE in my stock exchange account ...

im a drop confused ...     these are not VALID ?       they are not on the blockchain ?

I imagine all wallets at exchanges were swapped already ...  true >?
i can't imagine a project would just throw away supporters tokens ......   especially ones that are supposed to be safe and are still being traded ?

please advise ...

I was about to purchase the remaining for the master node --    but want to make sure the 100k coins are OK ??

plz advise my friends

namaste

PS CHEESE COINS WERE PURCHASED ON  4 / 26 2008 -- (i imagine / hope this is after the swap ?? )

At the moment there is no swap. He had yes, a swap from the initial coin Cheesecoin ticker CHEE a long time ago. The coin at the moment is CHEESE which has a masternode and it's available in all the exchangers on our official page. Our previous coin CHEE no longer exists, the blockchain is not operational. We had in April a 'swap', as to help people who had their coins stuck at Coinsmarket, since they still had the previous coin and were not releasing it. As a way to help, it was announced in all our media, we would help those who had it their and made the swap. Apart from that, we can assure you there is no swap going on. For acquiring a masternode you will need 250k coins +plus some a bit more, in order to make the transaction. If you have doubts, feel free to contact us at discord, we are more active there.
Everyone the Merchandise Contest winners were:
1 - Jzamin 150 000 CHEESE
2- Wisnugraf- 75 000 CHEESE
3 - adtalas- 50 000 CHEESE
4 - Widyastu - 25 000 CHEESE
Congratulations! Smiley Please contact us at discord, thanks
How much should POS be? I believe it was at 1500, but I am only getting 500. Is that right?

Yes, you are right, the reward for the POS should be 1500 coins up to the block of 100,000. I am also given 500 coins

The correct answer is 75% for Masternodes 1500 cheese and for  staking 25% = 500. Since we reached the block 100k, the block reward is reduced to 1000 coins per block, hence 750 to masternode owners, 250 for stakes.
im reading these msgs about master node --- and SWAP ...

and CHEE and CHEESE ??

I have about 100k of CHEESE in my stock exchange account ...

im a drop confused ...     these are not VALID ?       they are not on the blockchain ?

I imagine all wallets at exchanges were swapped already ...  true >?
i can't imagine a project would just throw away supporters tokens ......   especially ones that are supposed to be safe and are still being traded ?

please advise ...

I was about to purchase the remaining for the master node --    but want to make sure the 100k coins are OK ??

plz advise my friends

namaste

PS CHEESE COINS WERE PURCHASED ON  4 / 26 2008 -- (i imagine / hope this is after the swap ?? )

At the moment there is no swap. He had yes, a swap from the initial coin Cheesecoin ticker CHEE a long time ago. The coin at the moment is CHEESE which has a masternode and it's available in all the exchangers on our official page. Our previous coin CHEE no longer exists, the blockchain is not operational. We had in April a 'swap', as to help people who had their coins stuck at Coinsmarket, since they still had the previous coin and were not releasing it. As a way to help, it was announced in all our media, we would help those who had it their and made the swap. Apart from that, we can assure you there is no swap going on. For acquiring a masternode you will need 250k coins +plus some a bit more, in order to make the transaction. If you have doubts, feel free to contact us at discord, we are more active there.
How much should POS be? I believe it was at 1500, but I am only getting 500. Is that right?

Yes, you are right, the reward for the POS should be 1500 coins up to the block of 100,000. I am also given 500 coins
Pages:
Jump to: