Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 9. (Read 41509 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
If you do own coins from our old chain CHEE- cheesecoin. No you won't be able to transfer it to our actual blockchain and wallet.
The initial swap was announced in all our media (telegram, facebook, twitter, and here) the second one to help members who had coins at Coinsmarkets also, in April. I'm sorry, but an exception will not be open, since it will be unfair towards other community members who missed the deadlines and also lost their coins.

Every time when a swap happens, what is the reason that if someone misses a deadline those coins get destroyed or not accepted anymore? Why isn't the window to swap the coin open forever? Is there any technical reason for limiting the time window for swaps?

In our particular case, all our swaps were done manually, there is a time frame usually of 20 days or one month announced with the data to begin and deadline. In our last swap we had to implement new blockchain and new masternode wallet. I do not know what is the criteria among other projects. The only time we planned an auto swap was with Coinsmarkets and then they closed. So we did a last manual swap in April, concerned with the members that might be in the old chain, which is no longer operational. As usual it was announced everywhere and since there were cases where people imputed incorrect data on the form, etc. The deadline was  extended for 15 days for those cases, that sent everything on time, but the data was not correct. Plus we didn't ask for a ratio where people with have to give up a tone of coins. The same amount they had of CHEE it was what they received in CHEESE

I understand what you are saying but again, there is no technical reason for setting a deadline. As long as you guys are available you could do the swap forever and nobody would be harmed. It is just one more option to artificially decrease the supply by hoping that some people miss the deadline to keep their assets alive.

Imagine the government sends you a form saying that if you don't sign it within 20 days they'll take a piece of land from you. Imagine you are in hospital for four weeks. Would feel good huh?
I agree, because can be such case as I have. I've mined the coins and put them in my wallet for holding indefinitely. I just did not even think to join the media of CHEEScoin (telegram, facebook, twitter, and ANN). The wallet was constantly online, i.e. I supported the coin and earned on POS. But one day, I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized, so I decided to find out what is the problem? It turned out that there was a swap, and I did not know it, because I was not in social groups. It's good that not so many coins have been accumulated, about 6 or 7 thousand. Now just put a new wallet and started mining coins again.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
If you do own coins from our old chain CHEE- cheesecoin. No you won't be able to transfer it to our actual blockchain and wallet.
The initial swap was announced in all our media (telegram, facebook, twitter, and here) the second one to help members who had coins at Coinsmarkets also, in April. I'm sorry, but an exception will not be open, since it will be unfair towards other community members who missed the deadlines and also lost their coins.

Every time when a swap happens, what is the reason that if someone misses a deadline those coins get destroyed or not accepted anymore? Why isn't the window to swap the coin open forever? Is there any technical reason for limiting the time window for swaps?

In our particular case, all our swaps were done manually, there is a time frame usually of 20 days or one month announced with the data to begin and deadline. In our last swap we had to implement new blockchain and new masternode wallet. I do not know what is the criteria among other projects. The only time we planned an auto swap was with Coinsmarkets and then they closed. So we did a last manual swap in April, concerned with the members that might be in the old chain, which is no longer operational. As usual it was announced everywhere and since there were cases where people imputed incorrect data on the form, etc. The deadline was  extended for 15 days for those cases, that sent everything on time, but the data was not correct. Plus we didn't ask for a ratio where people with have to give up a tone of coins. The same amount they had of CHEE it was what they received in CHEESE

I understand what you are saying but again, there is no technical reason for setting a deadline. As long as you guys are available you could do the swap forever and nobody would be harmed. It is just one more option to artificially decrease the supply by hoping that some people miss the deadline to keep their assets alive.

Imagine the government sends you a form saying that if you don't sign it within 20 days they'll take a piece of land from you. Imagine you are in hospital for four weeks. Would feel good huh?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
what the minimum coin needed for masternode ?

250.000 Cheese  Cool
Great. I am thinking about building my own Cheese masternode.

Would prefer buying the coins on Coinexchange. On the first post you are saying that there will be Coinxechange exchange listing soon. What does that exactly mean? How long will it take getting Cheese listed there?
Activity: 158
We have a new contest on Twitter the lucky winner will get 15000 CHEESE:)
We are now available for mining at Prohashing
Everyone the deadline for the Innovation Contest was extended to the 18th June Smiley
Is there any special idea related to the name that you gave to your coin? I think that branding is also important and it should make some sense. How does CHEESE make sense?

Hi there is a reason why it's called CHEESE, and when we made the swap from the initial coin Cheesecoin - tick CHEE, to the new masternode CHEESE, there wasn't any indication by the community to change it. But, to have a better idea on the why, I suggest , looking at page 20 of the thread.
Activity: 157
Is there any special idea related to the name that you gave to your coin? I think that branding is also important and it should make some sense. How does CHEESE make sense?
Our Twitter contest as ended, the lucky winner is
****@chiiaa51****
Congrats Cheesy Please contact us at discord
CHEESE has been added to my pool.
Connect your ASICs or GPU.

http://takemyhash.party/getting_started

mining url: takemyhash.party:3010 (vardiff)
worker: CHEESE_wallet_address
paswword: x

Please do not use .worker name after wallet address.

Join whatsapp group for support: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HaP9TrQqpTP9kyqPyDsY2V

Thanks
takemyhash.party

Edit your post please, the coloured ANN's are strictly for the Team's members, thank you. Confirmation on my statement, contact me on Discord Mel

apologies, I wasn't aware also I was away from btctalk for a long time, it has been corrected.

Thank you Smiley
why the difficulty now much higher?  Shocked
The coins difficulty for mining increases in all coins, as time passes by.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
CHEESE has been added to my pool.
Connect your ASICs or GPU.

http://takemyhash.party/getting_started

mining url: takemyhash.party:3010 (vardiff)
worker: CHEESE_wallet_address
paswword: x

Please do not use .worker name after wallet address.

Join whatsapp group for support: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HaP9TrQqpTP9kyqPyDsY2V

Thanks
takemyhash.party

Edit your post please, the coloured ANN's are strictly for the Team's members, thank you. Confirmation on my statement, contact me on Discord Mel

apologies, I wasn't aware also I was away from btctalk for a long time, it has been corrected.
why the difficulty now much higher?  Shocked
Everyone Cheese is excited to announce the launch of its innovation contest to source new ideas for the further development of our beloved coin. The innovation contest is composed of a use case and a marketing contest.

1.) Use Case Contest
In the use case contest, you will use your creativity, find a use and execute it.
Some points to note on use case contest :
- Describe in a logical manner potential of such idea
- Why is the right choice for CHEESE
- Outline the steps of its implementation
- Putting your idea into action

2.) Viral Marketing Contest
The marketing contest is a campaign in order to make CHEESE viral, so others are aware of our existence. Participants will have to create a marketing idea which can be a simple Picture , short video clip or any other creative material . The Idea is make cheese viral at least the post should be viewed, liked, and commented on by more than a million real people.

Both contest are evaluated by creativity, process to achieve it and your ability to do so. The  pre selected ideas will be posted in the #community-brainstorming room (so please also add your discord username) There will be an inquiry, with 50% community votes and 50% team votes, to decide the winning projects.

Prizes for the Contest are as below:
Use Case Contest Prizes
First Prize: 500,000 CHEESE
Second Prize: 200,000 CHEESE
Cheese Viral Marketing Contest Prizes
First Prize: 150,000 CHEESE
Second Prize: 100,0000 CHEESE

Please submit your entries on or before 18th June 2018 to [email protected]. You can also send a message any of the team members on discord for further information.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

250.000 Cheese  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
That's sad. I left the coins for hold. Opened the wallet for synchronization and only now paid attention. In any case, thanks for the answer
Pages:
Jump to: