Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 113. (Read 739163 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
bye bye cinni....  Cry

Rynomster is on IRC.  I'm talking with him, the dev team is absolutely not running away.

Just a tiny update for us loyal investors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
bye bye cinni....  Cry

Rynomster is on IRC.  I'm talking with him, the dev team is absolutely not running away.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 546
Guys&Girls, just buy a small amount which you can afford, every day. That way we will build up bullish pressure and price will go up later on.
Im buying 10-15€ worth every day. If many of us would do the same then it would be enough to keep CINNI going up nice and easy.

That makes 300 euros a month. Cheesy I'm still a student, can't afford this for crypto 12x a year. Grin

Im not saying that you should invest 15eur a day aswell.  Invest the amount you can afford. Doesnt matter if its 50 cents of 50€. What matters is the community. Wink
Guys&Girls, just buy a small amount which you can afford, every day. That way we will build up bullish pressure and price will go up later on.
Im buying 10-15€ worth every day. If many of us would do the same then it would be enough to keep CINNI going up nice and easy.

That makes 300 euros a month. Cheesy I'm still a student, can't afford this for crypto 12x a year. Grin
devs should not keep silence, it hurt CINNI and inverstors

The devs disappeared for a reason. They r working hard. Or they dumped and left. U choose.

Devs should come and say Hi, to stop with that discussion.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102

If they have then I am just sticking with Bitcoin and NLG (which is 100% legit)

Premine Reserved for Dutch citizens: 150M (9%)
Premine for Development, Marketing, Bounties: 20M (1%)

good luck  Grin Grin Grin

The devs disappeared for a reason. They r working hard. Or they dumped and left. U choose.

If they have then I am just sticking with Bitcoin and NLG (which is 100% legit) and forget about the rest of the scammy altcoin market. It will be a case of FUCK IT!

Dont you worry. I am heavily invested as well and i am not going to let CINNI die even if original dev would abandon it.
Im sure that they will not
legendary
Activity: 988

If they have then I am just sticking with Bitcoin and NLG (which is 100% legit) and forget about the rest of the scammy altcoin market. It will be a case of FUCK IT!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 107
This coin is extremely cheap compared to other PoS coins with encryption and prep for anon. Compared to cloak it should around 20k in value and A LOT more compared to XC, unless the devs are scam artists it's a no brainer to invest in this coin.

the devs are far from scam artists. they have delivered always and when it was late they informed us. how ever this massive silence from the devs is BAD, its hurting the coin and its value bigtime. we need to get some form of update as to whats happening otherwise more and more will just dump out due to the lack of.... well anything really....

agreed yes this coin is undervalued, but the manipulation and fud are helping the drop the price, the silence from devs......

I think the devs will also be buying up while they work on the coin, I am sure they also want to get cheap CINNI... however there is a rumour going around that a few coins have been created to support XC price, hopefully CINNI isn't one of them.

Although investing in XC at current prices is just throwing btc away, it has to be in a bubble.

XC has 5.5 million, CINNI 15 million.
XC current price = 230000
CINNI current price = 5700

CINNI has 2.73 more supply then XC to start off with.

XC price 230000 / 2.73 = 84249 if CINNI devs release there stuff.

So yes CINNI is currently the best hope of making real good gains.

Those numbers r looking good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 988
This coin is extremely cheap compared to other PoS coins with encryption and prep for anon. Compared to cloak it should around 20k in value and A LOT more compared to XC, unless the devs are scam artists it's a no brainer to invest in this coin.

the devs are far from scam artists. they have delivered always and when it was late they informed us. how ever this massive silence from the devs is BAD, its hurting the coin and its value bigtime. we need to get some form of update as to whats happening otherwise more and more will just dump out due to the lack of.... well anything really....

agreed yes this coin is undervalued, but the manipulation and fud are helping the drop the price, the silence from devs......

I think the devs will also be buying up while they work on the coin, I am sure they also want to get cheap CINNI... however there is a rumour going around that a few coins have been created to support XC price, hopefully CINNI isn't one of them.

Although investing in XC at current prices is just throwing btc away, it has to be in a bubble.

XC has 5.5 million, CINNI 15 million.
XC current price = 230000
CINNI current price = 5700

CINNI has 2.73 more supply then XC to start off with.

XC price 230000 / 2.73 = 84249 if CINNI devs release there stuff.

So yes CINNI is currently the best hope of making real good gains.
legendary

Activity: 637
Activity: 686
Marketing is very expensive. I majored in marketing myself but why would I devote my time without being paid by the devs etc. plus I already have 25 k worth of btc in cinni.

Some marketing can be expensive but not all. I consider keeping the website updated and frequent Twitter updates to be a form of marketing.

We can all help by discussing the unique features of CINNI in social media
Marketing is very expensive. I majored in marketing myself but why would I devote my time without being paid by the devs etc. plus I already have 25 k worth of btc in cinni.
legendary
Anyone know whats up with http://www.cinnipool.co/??
miner was connected, but now just getting dead connection.....

*found out that the pool is closeing down...... yet another pool falls.... Cinni really needs some help otherwise it will go the way of WC :-/
Activity: 686
I have been testing out the Encrypted Messaging feature the last few days and I really like it!

We really need to word on marketing it before other coins continue to copy CINNI and steal its first mover advantage.

I wont name the coins here but some are already implementing in wallet messaging following our success

This sucks. We needed to be the first coin with anon and anon messages. Embarrassed

Why can't you name the coins which got it implemented?

Ill mention some and I wont hesitate to say that I am invested in a few of the ones I mention. XC is coming up with its self proclaimed game changing anon on monday, and let alone every other coin has anon now. Anon isnt even a luxury anymore, its almost a necessity just to compete. So Cinni better have a really innovative anon feature in order to get noticed. EM unfortunately didnt make as much noise as we all thought, and is a feature being implemented in many coins now, SaffronCoin is about to release their unique version. The other feature Cinni is developing is its point-to-point payment system, which VRC already has with VeriBit. My point is there is way too much competition, and more than anything else a speedy development and communication with community is essential...and the Cinni team lacks both Sad
I will say this, if the team does a little more communicating and networking, Cinni probably has one of the best potentials in crypto.

Edit:my 2cents

Interesting analyse. I agree with most of the things you said. The first victime of the Anon competition mania was DRK, and this is the main reason why the coin's value is falling, the monopole for ANON is over.

I guess CINNI's point-of-sales system will be very different from Veribit. Veribit is just a payment processor.
CINNI's point-of sales info :

-Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
- A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
- Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
- SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
- Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
- QR code generation in wallet client.
- Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)
- Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
- Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).
-Invoices and receipts ( already here)

Now, i don't know if Veribit is open source, but if it's the case, doing the same for CINNI with all the Point-of-sales system, that would be fun. Shocked The devs could take a very small commission on every transaction converting CINNI into Bitcoin to make people chose CINNI over BTC, plus to support their work ( and possibly hire some more devs maybe).

The CINNI/BTC (with multiple exchange rate support) combined wallet along with invoicing and receipts will be huge for merchants.  That being said it is worthless if merchants are not aware of it. Marketing is very important here if CINNI is ever going to to be adopted on a large scale. We could learn from what Blackcoin is doing in this area (marketing with coinkite, etc). Yes we have great features many of which already work well (EM, etc) but we need to let the world know about it before others copy us and move ahead!
Jump to: