Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 114. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Im using a ton of different wallets and cinnis wallet is the most interesting and innovative. I cant believe how undervalued and oversold this amazing coin is.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I notice that a program called CinnicoinD.exe was included with the new 1.1 wallet.  What is it?  Should I be running it?

Its a Cinnicoin daemon. Basically same as QT wallet without GUI.
Activity: 139
I notice that a program called CinnicoinD.exe was included with the new 1.1 wallet.  What is it?  Should I be running it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have been testing out the Encrypted Messaging feature the last few days and I really like it!

We really need to word on marketing it before other coins continue to copy CINNI and steal its first mover advantage.

I wont name the coins here but some are already implementing in wallet messaging following our success

This sucks. We needed to be the first coin with anon and anon messages. Embarrassed

Why can't you name the coins which got it implemented?

Ill mention some and I wont hesitate to say that I am invested in a few of the ones I mention. XC is coming up with its self proclaimed game changing anon on monday, and let alone every other coin has anon now. Anon isnt even a luxury anymore, its almost a necessity just to compete. So Cinni better have a really innovative anon feature in order to get noticed. EM unfortunately didnt make as much noise as we all thought, and is a feature being implemented in many coins now, SaffronCoin is about to release their unique version. The other feature Cinni is developing is its point-to-point payment system, which VRC already has with VeriBit. My point is there is way too much competition, and more than anything else a speedy development and communication with community is essential...and the Cinni team lacks both Sad
I will say this, if the team does a little more communicating and networking, Cinni probably has one of the best potentials in crypto.

Edit:my 2cents

Interesting analyse. I agree with most of the things you said. The first victime of the Anon competition mania was DRK, and this is the main reason why the coin's value is falling, the monopole for ANON is over.

I guess CINNI's point-of-sales system will be very different from Veribit. Veribit is just a payment processor.
CINNI's point-of sales info :

-Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
- A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
- Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
- SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
- Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
- QR code generation in wallet client.
- Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)
- Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
- Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).
-Invoices and receipts ( already here)

Now, i don't know if Veribit is open source, but if it's the case, doing the same for CINNI with all the Point-of-sales system, that would be fun. Shocked The devs could take a very small commission on every transaction converting CINNI into Bitcoin to make people chose CINNI over BTC, plus to support their work ( and possibly hire some more devs maybe).
Activity: 224
I have been testing out the Encrypted Messaging feature the last few days and I really like it!

We really need to word on marketing it before other coins continue to copy CINNI and steal its first mover advantage.

I wont name the coins here but some are already implementing in wallet messaging following our success

This sucks. We needed to be the first coin with anon and anon messages. Embarrassed

Ill mention some and I wont hesitate to say that I am invested in a few of the ones I mention. XC is coming up with its self proclaimed game changing anon on monday, and let alone every other coin has anon now. Anon isnt even a luxury anymore, its almost a necessity just to compete. So Cinni better have a really innovative anon feature in order to get noticed. EM unfortunately didnt make as much noise as we all thought, and is a feature being implemented in many coins now, SaffronCoin is about to release their unique version. The other feature Cinni is developing is its point-to-point payment system, which VRC already has with VeriBit. My point is there is way too much competition, and more than anything else a speedy development and communication with community is essential...and the Cinni team lacks both Sad

Activity: 560

I will say this, if the team does a little more communicating and networking, Cinni probably has one of the best potentials in crypto.

Edit:my 2cents

Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
 Put the whole chain of blocks and that is not synchronized  Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto is the Future!
Crypto Analytics Has Rated CINNI a BUY!

Other ratings are available including a SELL on LTC

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/CINNI/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

As a tribute to CinniCoin and its developers, we have set up a dedicated full node to CinniCoin at 80.240.142.154.
This node will accept up to 200 simultaneous connections.

Code:
addnode=80.240.142.154

Thanks DSF!

Adding this to my .conf file has made the syncing much faster. I highly recommend that the front page of this thread include addnode information for people to add. People doing fresh installs of this wallet on Windows may be in for 3 days of syncing otherwise. The easier it is for people the better.

Heck, a download link for an actual cinnicoin.conf that they can just drop into their appdata folder would be nice. In fact, add a path to the appdata for people who are especially unfamiliar with how to find it on their computer.

Hit your START button and in the search field enter %appdata%.

Find the Cinnicoin folder and open it.

Right click and select  NEW > Text Document.

Save it as cinnicoin.conf.

Copy and paste the following into it:

addnode=80.240.142.154
addnode=108.61.103.46

Hit Ctrl S to save it.

Your wallet will now sync better.

You could also copy this into it, but I don't think that it is needed to stake coins. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is only for when CINNI was Proof of Work and you wanted to solomine.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31812
addnode=80.240.142.154
addnode=108.61.103.46
Activity: 706
It's definitely not the top either . . . You don't loose anything unless you sell . . .  Wink
Activity: 588
Only big Cinni bagholders here!!! Very big bagholders. Hoping for miracles

^ Lol someone just sold at a huge loss. umad?

Yes i'm mad !!! VERY mad i lost btc because of ..... thinking 10K was bottom, but apparently is was NOT
Hi everyone from CinniRuTeam.

We are speaking with dev team for now and i think we are about to take a pr company for Cinni in our hands. We got some ideas, but we are out of funds, so we are asking community for help and donations. Your donations will be used for making promo materials like stickers, mouse pads, shirts, etc. Each donation will be rewarded by our hard work and promotion giveaways. Also we got some contests in mind, so we need funds for prize pool. You can find our donation address in my signature or at official forum admin's signature.

Best regards,
Badyarov Alexey,
Lead of CinniRuTeam.

Let's prioritize marketing legs. This is a great idea don't get me wrong but fairly expensive and reach would not break far from current people that are already involved. I think we should first secure money to push out an article on CINNI, after the next release to http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/. This would put CINNI in the spotlight in the crypto realm. When CINNI is famous it will fly Wink

Yes, ill think about that service, but a good team with enough funds can do the same without using third-party services, which will be one-day promoting. Marketing must go together with developments, not only one time per month. But for sure, we can use that service like additional instrument.
Also, we will do articles contest, artworks contest, etc. And then our marketers will spread that materials around crypto world. But anyway, we need a funds to launch Cinni promoting site, hire staff and offer a prizes for that contests.

Love the idea. I'm also doing a twitter page. I renamed it CINNI-TIP. The aim is to gain adoptance. I'll let you know guys when i'm ready with it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

We are speaking with dev team for now and i think we are about to take a pr company for Cinni in our hands. We got some ideas, but we are out of funds, so we are asking community for help and donations. Your donations will be used for making promo materials like stickers, mouse pads, shirts, etc. Each donation will be rewarded by our hard work and promotion giveaways. Also we got some contests in mind, so we need funds for prize pool. You can find our donation address in my signature or at official forum admin's signature.

Best regards,
Badyarov Alexey,
Lead of CinniRuTeam.

Let's prioritize marketing legs. This is a great idea don't get me wrong but fairly expensive and reach would not break far from current people that are already involved. I think we should first secure money to push out an article on CINNI, after the next release to http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/. This would put CINNI in the spotlight in the crypto realm. When CINNI is famous it will fly Wink

Yes, ill think about that service, but a good team with enough funds can do the same without using third-party services, which will be one-day promoting. Marketing must go together with developments, not only one time per month. But for sure, we can use that service like additional instrument.
Also, we will do articles contest, artworks contest, etc. And then our marketers will spread that materials around crypto world. But anyway, we need a funds to launch Cinni promoting site, hire staff and offer a prizes for that contests.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Cinni is back up and online again at

Atomic

Remember to check your deposit address before sending Cinni as they may have changed Smiley
Activity: 686
www.cinni-news.com is not involved with the dev team. If they post something ignore it.

Yes its gone now anyway. The page is currently directed to http://guerillacoin.com/
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
www.cinni-news.com is not involved with the dev team. If they post something ignore it.

when some news?
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Activity: 706

Best regards,
Badyarov Alexey,
Lead of CinniRuTeam.

Jump to: