Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 380. (Read 739165 times)

yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
blackcoin, cinni, libertycoin.... who will win? there are many altcoins Angry
I don't follow those other coins to speak of, but I couldn't help but notice the complaining recently about DRK being artificially held down, and look what happened. Now, ppl are complaining about Cinni being held down.
Activity: 211
Hello Sir, I lost my cinni on my wallet. Last night I still have ~480 cinni coin, but now its only 0.62. I did check on http://coinia.net/ says I still have it but I dont see it on my wallet (All synced). Can someone check it for me please ? Here's my cinni address : JS9batByGyvEF1YnzcLYNFpKVFw4x1y4d2

Thank you...

that address is showing 485.724022 Smiley

Yeah, but my ballance on wallet is 0.62 Sad

They've now added the IRC chat directly to www.cinnicointalk.com and you can access it directly from the forum.  Cool

Ok Sir, Ill get them when Im home...

Hello Sir, I lost my cinni on my wallet. Last night I still have ~480 cinni coin, but now its only 0.62. I did check on http://coinia.net/ says I still have it but I dont see it on my wallet (All synced). Can someone check it for me please ? Here's my cinni address : JS9batByGyvEF1YnzcLYNFpKVFw4x1y4d2

can be because of staking. then it should be listed as "staking" and will be available again soon, you just need to wait.

If its not listed at all, save your wallet.dat file, delete the whole cinnicoin folder, reinstall, copy your wallet.dat in and let it resync with the blockchain.

No Sir, the Stake is 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
blackcoin, cinni, libertycoin.... who will win? there are many altcoins Angry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So what's up? Do you guys like your new wallets?

Looks sweet and the logo is epic!
Activity: 392
So what's up? Do you guys like your new wallets?
Activity: 215
Merit: 102

can be because of staking. then it should be listed as "staking" and will be available again soon, you just need to wait.

If its not listed at all, save your wallet.dat file, delete the whole cinnicoin folder, reinstall, copy your wallet.dat in and let it resync with the blockchain.
yui
They've now added the IRC chat directly to www.cinnicointalk.com and you can access it directly from the forum.  Cool
Activity: 1022

Thank you...

that address is showing 485.724022 Smiley
Activity: 211

Thank you...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nothing being pumped right now on mintpal. Strange day.

Saw there has been a good boost in BTC price though Smiley

Pumped before but crazy dump after that, really strange, is it the calm before the storm?

BTC is bullish now

I could tell with the steady price between $430-$450 for the week that BTC was becoming immune to the bad news. And there is a lot more good news lately. I think we will be VERY happy we are involved with altcoins very soon Smiley
Activity: 840

Pumped before but crazy dump after that, really strange, is it the calm before the storm?

BTC is bullish now
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Welcome to our forum and meet the Cinni CoinControl feature ready to use.
At our forum you can find the latest news and info about CinniCoin, direct download a latest version of wallet or resolve your issue.
Direct link to CoinControl thread [Latest version of Qt]

Welcome to register in Cinni forum  http://cinnicointalk.com
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Welcome to our forum and meet the Cinni CoinControl feature ready to use.
At our forum you can find the latest news and info about CinniCoin, direct download a latest version of wallet or resolve your issue.
Direct link to CoinControl thread [Latest version of Qt]
Activity: 392
I think official site download link should be updated
+1

Mac Wallet update would be cool as well (no pressure Smiley)
I think it will happen. It's the order of things for Windows to get it first. Smiley I'll download new Mac wallet and stake long term.
Activity: 210
+1

Mac Wallet update would be cool as well (no pressure Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 882
I sure hope so

iam not fussed atm, just scooped up another 5k nice n cheap. will be worth 1 btc at some point or more Cheesy

going by the order depth we will have a small dump thou. seems the sellers are more heavy then the buyers atm
legendary
Activity: 1008
Jump to: