Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 383. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
All work fine to me , must be your connection
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Is it just me but bittrex and poloniex aren't working :I ??

polo bit slow for me but working, havnt check on bittrex tho
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Eye cancer, puke, diarrhea. I got all these because of this

Why did you comment on it. See better on the charts  Grin
Activity: 238
Is it just me but bittrex and poloniex aren't working :I ??
Activity: 238
Activity: 324
Great. Thanks for the dumping. I panic bought at 15100 right after I came back from my job. Next I planned to happily watch Game of Thrones in anticipation for an epic pump, but I guess I won't enjoy the show that much as I intended...  Cry

we are still in the cheap prices of cinni, give it a week, with new wallet release and cinni market coming live and cinni multipool surpasing bc multipool in the scrypt hash among other things is just the begining for cinni Wink  

Cant give it a week man, darkcoin release is on the 24th

darkcoin wont get market acceptance because of the nature of it, dont you think they would of already implemented it in btc if it were good? i dont get the people trying to push a coin like drk where the small group hold the mayority of coins, cinni is way more distributed and getting market acceptance and adoption, letme know when dark gets some real use aside of money laundry and real markets wont accept it because it will become a problem for them.

on the other hand, Cinni market is opening this week as well Wink real coin acceptance
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Great. Thanks for the dumping. I panic bought at 15100 right after I came back from my job. Next I planned to happily watch Game of Thrones in anticipation for an epic pump, but I guess I won't enjoy the show that much as I intended...  Cry

we are still in the cheap prices of cinni, give it a week, with new wallet release and cinni market coming live and cinni multipool surpasing bc multipool in the scrypt hash among other things is just the begining for cinni Wink  

Cant give it a week man, darkcoin release is on the 24th

Activity: 252
legendary

dunno if there will be an epic pump :s
Activity: 182
Activity: 334
Running qmake on linux on the new wallet results in:

cinnicoin-qt.pro:202: Parse Error

new wallet is getting released in the next phew hours, just wait a bit for the update,
 and it helps to know the linux system you are using to help with troubleshoot Wink

Oh sorry, I thought it was already released, my mistake. I'm running here openSuSE 12.3 32-bits with Qt4

Keep up the good work  Wink

np at all, and i think the .pro file is updated for qt5, but as soon as new wallet is released we can assist with this

I tried Qt5 also already, gives: cinnicoin-qt.pro:202: Extra characters after test expression.

If you like I can try to find the error, I'm a software developer too and have some experience with Qt4 & Qt5
Activity: 182
Someone getting impatient I see...  Roll Eyes

new wallet is getting released in the next phew hours, just wait a bit for the update,
 and it helps to know the linux system you are using to help with troubleshoot Wink

Oh sorry, I thought it was already released, my mistake. I'm running here openSuSE 12.3 32-bits with Qt4

np at all, and i think the .pro file is updated for qt5, but as soon as new wallet is released we can assist with this

legendary
Woot woot new wallet im buying hard!!
Jump to: