Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 381. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Shocked my God, who crazy dump? Huh

thats mad, sif he would dump that much. h will be kicking himself in the comming weeks/months. althou it looks like some manipulation has started again. might be getting pushed down to about 11350 sat to a small 5 btc buy......

*edit*

that didnt take long lol. now down to 10k for the next 5 btc buy order i reckon

They will lose coins, we can't go under 10k in the future. Now we have new feature wallet, we will fly like DRK
legendary
Activity: 882
Shocked my God, who crazy dump? Huh

thats mad, sif he would dump that much. h will be kicking himself in the comming weeks/months. althou it looks like some manipulation has started again. might be getting pushed down to about 11350 sat to a small 5 btc buy......

*edit*

that didnt take long lol. now down to 10k for the next 5 btc buy order i reckon
 Shocked my God, who crazy dump? Huh  Just enjoy the cheap coin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Lol, one guy dumped over 500K cinni Shocked Shocked I can't understand this guy

until the that guy is bought out he will continue to control the price  Undecided

any stats for multipool?  
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
More cheap coins! get them while you can!  Grin
Lol, one guy dumped over 500K cinni Shocked Shocked I can't understand this guy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Here is the new wallet with coin control https://mega.co.nz/#!CR4XFSCA!YiG3YWAr-QNXxgSBfjkjIWNWjj6ju814RCp3LU8KUgk

The coin control features can be enabled in the display menu.

Nice, great job Cinnidev!   Grin

Is there a release notes somewhere?  Can see coincontrol has been included, but what about checkpoints?  and what bugs were fixed?

cinnidev went to sleep -- he was very tired from working on some issues he was having with this wallet update (which is why there was a minor delay in release).  i am sure he will update us with that information when he wakes up. Smiley
So the wallet is released? Yet no rise in price Sad hmm

Incoming Roll Eyes Patience is a virtue
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Here is the new wallet with coin control https://mega.co.nz/#!CR4XFSCA!YiG3YWAr-QNXxgSBfjkjIWNWjj6ju814RCp3LU8KUgk

Nice, great job Cinnidev!   Grin

Is there a release notes somewhere?  Can see coincontrol has been included, but what about checkpoints?  and what bugs were fixed?
As exciting as we all are to see the new coin control feature released with todays wallet, I think the more impressive thing is the fact that the Cinni devs continue to make good on their promises and deliver new features on a regular basis.  Generally when an announcement like this is made I would try to load up on coins and sell some off as the price peaks... but with this coin I'll be holding.  I see many more updates in the near future, the great devs and growing community make this a coin to hold... especially since its PoS and the amount will continue to grow.

Thanks again to the devs and everyone else who keeps this coin on the up and up.  Can't wait to see whats next.

Thanks Driv3n, we appreciate your gratitude and support.
legendary
Activity: 1008
So the wallet is released? Yet no rise in price Sad hmm
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

could you please build it for linux too? i need a working wallet!
thank you.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Yep, time to start accumulating this coin as the features roll out.
Market might sleep for a bit, but any time now is a cheap-entry gift.

My vision is of a dynamic coin that offers the anonymity of DRK, the PoS benefits of BC, and the social media attraction of ... well, let's create that Wink

In other words, take the best of all coins!

Cinnicoin ~ "Be the Best"
Activity: 714
Yep, time to start accumulating this coin as the features roll out.
Market might sleep for a bit, but any time now is a cheap-entry gift.

My vision is of a dynamic coin that offers the anonymity of DRK, the PoS benefits of BC, and the social media attraction of ... well, let's create that Wink

In other words, take the best of all coins!

Nice, great job Cinnidev!   Grin
Activity: 353
Activity: 182
Buy now, whales are back and are accumulating...
Jump to: