Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 384. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The announcement of the new wallet with coincontroll !  Shocked
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about mining, very much appreciated.

But yeah, can't wait for the wallet to drop. Gonna be cool to use it and see what potential it has.

Market is looking active and i love it!

Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 609
This is just panic buying though... I sold at almost 15k to buy in lower, I think the price will correct before the wallet acutely gets released

You sold at almost 15K ?  Just dumb , nothing else to say about that.  it will go at least 20K

He sold 100 at 15k and bought back at 13,5k and has 110. He is so dumb....

Totally if u ask me

I don't think so man, I get what you mean the train could have left me behind, its a little risky, but it's just different styles of trading... I'm already back in at 13,3 so it worked out

U got what u wanted but u made rising to stop.. so u didnt do nothing good for cinni..

Rising was inevitably going to stop, unless the dev announced the wallet, which he didn't because he just announced it would be ready today. At any point the dev can announce the wallet, I just find it more probable to be towards the end of the day.

Where i live its the end of the day now:D
Cant wait to see what happens when i wake up:)

500 sat hihihi...
Activity: 364
As exciting as we all are to see the new coin control feature released with todays wallet, I think the more impressive thing is the fact that the Cinni devs continue to make good on their promises and deliver new features on a regular basis.  Generally when an announcement like this is made I would try to load up on coins and sell some off as the price peaks... but with this coin I'll be holding.  I see many more updates in the near future, the great devs and growing community make this a coin to hold... especially since its PoS and the amount will continue to grow.

Thanks again to the devs and everyone else who keeps this coin on the up and up.  Can't wait to see whats next.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yeah he just got scared and sell ..  that's a mind of an idiot daytrader.

Be cool:) will get what we want too:)
Wait for walet,. Then this little dumps wont stop fhe choo choo train..

After that im gonna anounce my project for dayusing cinni..i think a lot of people do use this sites now, but with dollar,euro....we will be first to use cinni!:)
Its gonna be a great day for cinni tomorrow..

`after idea for android cinnitalk that i saw somebody will develope i think this will be step further!
yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
5k or 50k, all seem like early investor to me.  Smiley
yeah he just got scared and sell ..  that's a mind of an idiot daytrader.
This is just panic buying though... I sold at almost 15k to buy in lower, I think the price will correct before the wallet acutely gets released

You sold at almost 15K ?  Just dumb , nothing else to say about that.  it will go at least 20K

Totally if u ask me

I don't think so man, I get what you mean the train could have left me behind, its a little risky, but it's just different styles of trading... I'm already back in at 13,3 so it worked out

U got what u wanted but u made rising to stop.. so u didnt do nothing good for cinni..

Rising was inevitably going to stop, unless the dev announced the wallet, which he didn't because he just announced it would be ready today. At any point the dev can announce the wallet, I just find it more probable to be towards the end of the day.

Where i live its the end of the day now:D
Cant wait to see what happens when i wake up:)

Totally if u ask me

Totally if u ask me

Totally if u ask me

Activity: 308
only stupid people with weak hands sell! buy buy buy!!

Totally if u ask me
Activity: 532

New floor  is 13K  ..  were going up !!

Activity: 427
What features are going to be released in new wallet?
Jump to: