Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 408. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
As much as I hate to say this..We are going down.. we have to consolidate at lower levels before we can climb back up.  Everyone is busy playing with darkcoin and naut although it looks like naut might of popped or is on the verge of popping.

I guess cinni as a coin is as solid as it can be without features. Need the big features to come online ASAP

tomorrow they should be releasing the new wallet with the new features! Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cinni (dev) just confirmed to me that a wallet update with coincontrol will be released tomorrow (pending any unforeseen difficulties).
Activity: 714
As much as I hate to say this..We are going down.. we have to consolidate at lower levels before we can climb back up.  Everyone is busy playing with darkcoin and naut although it looks like naut might of popped or is on the verge of popping.

I guess cinni as a coin is as solid as it can be without features. Need the big features to come online ASAP
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
im loving the v2 multipool, just released phew hrs back, way to go cinni !

http://cinnipool.co
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

do you know why NAUT is so special because i fail to see it? is it just hype? or is it because a big banker is backing the coin? (pretty ironic)

Looks like hype, but its also a new coin on mintpal with low block rewards so it's fun to manipulate right now.

I picked up 2btc worth at .00029 yesterday and flipped it a fess hrs ago for almost double.  I expect everyone else to exit soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

do you know why NAUT is so special because i fail to see it? is it just hype? or is it because a big banker is backing the coin? (pretty ironic)

I know what hype is pumping naut, but this is not the thread to talk about it.
All i want is my cinni to go up:)
Activity: 84

Activity: 84
i know this was already mentioned in other coin forums and perhaps i saw it a time or two in this thread, but i think a Cinni Radio/podcast would be pretty cool. I have yet to see it actually happen, only talk about it.  i bet that would attract more long term bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 840
FlutternCoin pump !

None of my business, I just have CINNI Grin Buy cinni, hey
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
As i said forum is in Beta phase for now, still setupping hosting and improving back-end.

We are sorry for that, hope in some days it will be completed.

And im just want to say, me and our team dont taking any bounties for our work and asked bounty manager to put that bounty rewards in other valuable projects.

But still, if you wanna reward us, you can donate to address: JYFJqztoYp124y7FWe6FvVPHceS4FmVYMH - this is for early donations, when we announced all projects on which we are working, there will be different addresses for each.
Activity: 490
Forum cinnicointalk is not available... Creator received bounty and fled?

Working here

Some time was offline, crawled bad thoughts. Now works for me. Maybe work was conducted

...It is accessible to me
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Working here
Activity: 490
Activity: 70
Anybody still around?

Waiting for the new wallet and next huge PUMP Grin

Why will a new wallet bring a pump? I'm newish to this

Anything new brings a pump:)
Activity: 308
Anybody still around?

Waiting for the new wallet and next huge PUMP Grin

Why will a new wallet bring a pump? I'm newish to this