Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 407. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why are threads getting deleted?
Activity: 70
Another neat little item being worked on (curtesy of Rynomster) is an android app that includes features such as: Group chat (XMPP for chat), PM's, Cinni wallet, multipool stats, and exchange prices with conversion rates of local currencies.

Expect to see this soon. Smiley

You found a dev for cinnitalk? Nice that my ideas go live:)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is it me, or are all alts going down down down ?

Weird!

It's "The DRK and NAUT Show" right now - CINNI might get noticed again when the herd shifts direction again. But it helps to have something special about the coin that anyone can immediately understand.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I think I missed it.  What was the Dev's announcement?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Again some troubles with hosting.

Forum can be unaccessible for some time... going to change host provider in some days...

We are very very sorry and hope for your support and patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Another neat little item being worked on (curtesy of Rynomster) is an android app that includes features such as: Group chat (XMPP for chat), PM's, Cinni wallet, multipool stats, and exchange prices with conversion rates of local currencies.

Expect to see this soon. Smiley
Is it me, or are all alts going down down down ?

Weird!
Activity: 43
RuTeam just going to give you some announces!

We are going to filling a forum that you can access by visiting http://cinnicointalk.com and announced a first trade offer for Cinni community.

There are more interesting projects incoming, stay tuned.
Activity: 98
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
I think the community manager is selling his coins.
Which is why the announcment before the dump.

I think you should all sell your coins into the the buy walls now before its too late!!

lol,its mr doom and gloom  Grin
got a new phone yet?
That was a 30 btc dump minutes after the announcement from him.
I think you should sell into the buy walls now before its too late.

Haha.  Yes, I am selling my coins.  Instead of waiting for the price to rise after the announcement of the wallet update -- I decide to dump at a 2 week low.  I'm so diabolical.

#sarcasm

I think it's wise advice to do the exact opposite of anything utclover says.
Activity: 308

I think you should all sell your coins into the the buy walls now before its too late!!

He's back! Welcome
legendary
Activity: 1050

lol,its mr doom and gloom  Grin
got a new phone yet?
Activity: 98
Activity: 714
Talk about sell the rumour huh... Shows how much pumps damage a coin. So god damn undervalued. Well, look forward to the update Smiley
Activity: 55
Cinni (dev) just confirmed to me that a wallet update with coincontrol will be released tomorrow (pending any unforeseen difficulties).

Thanks for the update!  To tha moon Cheesy
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Cinni (dev) just confirmed to me that a wallet update with coincontrol will be released tomorrow (pending any unforeseen difficulties).

+1 yes! this!
Activity: 84
As much as I hate to say this..We are going down.. we have to consolidate at lower levels before we can climb back up.  Everyone is busy playing with darkcoin and naut although it looks like naut might of popped or is on the verge of popping.

do you know why NAUT is so special because i fail to see it? is it just hype? or is it because a big banker is backing the coin? (pretty ironic)

Looks like hype, but its also a new coin on mintpal with low block rewards so it's fun to manipulate right now.

I picked up 2btc worth at .00029 yesterday and flipped it a fess hrs ago for almost double.  I expect everyone else to exit soon

yeah, after just watching the interview on CNBC i dont see why anyone would want to even touch NAUT. The creator Brian Kelly referred to himself as the central banker of NAUT. lol

maybe whales gave up on Cinni? Perhaps Cinni is hard(er) to manipulate than other Alts due to many bagholders having strong hands. As stated previously, once the new features surface it will be hard for people to not want Cinni. Then comes the natural rise.
Jump to: