Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 433. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
i'm fuckin mad right now. This was dumped far too low. This is totally manipulated game!
I say Wolong.
Brace yourselve wolong you are going to be dumped on after this shit.

It was only 'dumped too low' because it was pumped too high. it's return to norm.
90% of these alt coins have any real term merit beyond short term speculative trades. it's like penny stocks
the purpose is to increase BTC holdings not hold the alts indefinitely

Says the whale who's manipulating the market.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Great time to buy Cinni now! 11k sato is great price Smiley

I guess in a week or so we'll see 20k sato+ Smiley

But before we'll see 3-5k I guess  Embarrassed
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
DUMP DRK! STOP SHOWING ORDERS! BUY CINNI!!!
Activity: 560
Great time to buy Cinni now! 11k sato is great price Smiley

I guess in a week or so we'll see 20k sato+ Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I did ​​two mistakes  1: i'm not sold  bc at 92k (  few weeks ago)
                                2: and cinni at 38k  (few days ago)                  
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
i'm fuckin mad right now. This was dumped far too low. This is totally manipulated game!
I say Wolong.
Brace yourselve wolong you are going to be dumped on after this shit.

It was only 'dumped too low' because it was pumped too high. it's return to norm.
90% of these alt coins have any real term merit beyond short term speculative trades. it's like penny stocks
the purpose is to increase BTC holdings not hold the alts indefinitely
dump in this buywall on drk if you hold it! He's gonna fuck with you again.
Activity: 714
The entire altcoin market is fugazi right now. Have some BTC ready on the sidelines for when things pick up again.

Dev's, keep going hard. The work will pay off.

There is too much fear in the market, whales like fear up to a certain point. When there is too much fear their pumps don't work and they become bag holders. We have seen this today with most PoS coins.
The game is re-set when manipulators dump. But no way does that mean it's over.

Did anyone hear mastercard is lobbying against bitcoin now?
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/204733-mastercard-lobbying-on-bitcoin

Institutions are going to try to trash bitcoin from here on, and it will only get worse. The final tests. We all know BTC will win, but it won't be a smooth victory and it could be slow.
BTC is at war now with the major players. This will be a bloody fight.

First they ignore us
Then they laugh at us
Then they fight us    <--- we here now.
Then we win.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I say Wolong.
Brace yourselve wolong you are going to be dumped on after this shit... on a lot of coins... just keep pumpin'
Activity: 406
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Cinni is dead !!!

Looks like some heavy sell volume on blockchain now coming to dump   could be in the 8xx to 7xx range  Undecided
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Ok, this coin seemed to have good serious developers, no obvious scams, good support, a growing community, the potential for long term use, the potential for growth yet it seems to suddenly be dead or dying and heading down to Flappycoin levels (actually, down there in the single litoshi depths Flappycoin is showing some life these days).  I considered myself to have made a pretty choice of an investment, researched, etc.  I know cryptos are unpredictable but this mess I don't understand.  Could someone who knows (or feels they know) explain what happened here? I didn't loose that much money but it to be turned into a bagholder without any of the usual warning signs is just wierd. Usually you can surf the FUD, get a sense and know when to get the hell out.  I want to see what clues I missed for my next time around.

funny how this is all happening with a release around the corner imo ..

likewise didn't lose anything, well some mining time i suppose, but i wouldnt count cinni out yet

Activity: 406
you guys are crazy! 10k is obviously support line!
i stopped showing orders a while back.
I just buy or dump. Fuck them.
If you see a whale pumpin' dump the shit out of him if you happen to hold significant amount.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it can t down too much . multipool rebuy cheap and more coins if the rate is too low

don't forget that
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
someone tries to manipulate the Cinni market, but it may end up killing Cinni!  Grin
Activity: 322
Ok, this coin seemed to have good serious developers, no obvious scams, good support, a growing community, the potential for long term use, the potential for growth yet it seems to suddenly be dead or dying and heading down to Flappycoin levels (actually, down there in the single litoshi depths Flappycoin is showing some life these days).  I considered myself to have made a pretty choice of an investment, researched, etc.  I know cryptos are unpredictable but this mess I don't understand.  Could someone who knows (or feels they know) explain what happened here? I didn't loose that much money but it to be turned into a bagholder without any of the usual warning signs is just wierd. Usually you can surf the FUD, get a sense and know when to get the hell out.  I want to see what clues I missed for my next time around.

BC and DRK also dumped. There's still China/BTC uncertainty that whales are using. BC pumped to 4500K and then dumped to 1500K which is roughly proportional to what Cinni is doing now. I would not rule out a pump this week.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Jump to: