Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 437. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Coin is dead. Time to move on.
Activity: 84
someones obviously manipulating this coin. grab some popcorn and hold your cinni dearly. this is going to get interesting
Activity: 79
OMG Shocked CINNI almost under 10k:/ WTF?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Shocked
Thats must be utclover lol, he is the one big whale who buy high and sell low here in Cinni thread  Roll Eyes

Lol
I posted the following message here on thursday last when CINNI peaked, I was speaking from experience but the very insightful moderator here deleted it.

If you look at the charts regarding any coin its a scary story, they all peak and then its an endless sliding scale! I've been burnt on loads of them, im not affiliated to any just trying to build up my BTC portfolio which has diminished ever since i got involved in altcoins. On the upside i did buy cinni 5 days ago and have been watching close since and managed to sell the lot a few hours ago and made an 80% profit.

The sliding scale on cinni starts here...

I was not having a go at this coin but just thought it may have been helpfull advice

your speculation is all based off charts... judging from your post history, your a newb? you said it yourself.

Your BTC portfolio diminished because you dont know how to trade alt coins. How is that the alt coins fault?  

Charts show the coins history, not its future. Charts only do so much.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I posted the following message here on thursday last when CINNI peaked, I was speaking from experience but the very insightful moderator here deleted it.

If you look at the charts regarding any coin its a scary story, they all peak and then its an endless sliding scale! I've been burnt on loads of them, im not affiliated to any just trying to build up my BTC portfolio which has diminished ever since i got involved in altcoins. On the upside i did buy cinni 5 days ago and have been watching close since and managed to sell the lot a few hours ago and made an 80% profit.

I was not having a go at this coin but just thought it may have been helpfull advice

Get a screenshot app, show us the charts you're talking about
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 247
Can we expect more coins for X11 miners soon?
Hiro and GDN are not very profitable at the moment.

blackcoin pool is doing LOGICOIN (x11). most profitable right now.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/#!extraction

Hmm, according to my excel calculator DRK is almost 2x more profitable at the moment.
http://www.whatmine.com/
Activity: 28
You can now trade Cinni on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange  Smiley
Activity: 247
Can we expect more coins for X11 miners soon?
Hiro and GDN are not very profitable at the moment.
Activity: 55
PSA for the other miners...  cinnipool.co paid out a few mins ago for me!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Shocked
Thats must be utclover lol, he is the one big whale who buy high and sell low here in Cinni thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
this gut want to sell but with most stupid way
Are the Devs dumping premined coins?

you really make me lose faith in humanity. Can you read the ANN thread title. Clearly says NO PREMINE. i dont know what else you are looking for

AC and WC devs also said no premine. But what happened?

No. WC had a small .8-.9 premine. Point invalid.

AC claimed no premine had a hidden code with billion premined coins.

Wait a second, this isnt Asiacoin.......dont jump on the thread, read 2 pages then say dumbass shit.

Comparing Cinni to AC, WC is invalid.

AC devs != Cinni devs

WC != Cinni devs

do more research
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 55
RUM was number 1..  Someone is buying from what I see Smiley

#   address   balance
1   JKubTQZwRgTiXiWp7uG379rx7hZdzSEsgN   490 250.34131000 cinni (64.22 btc / 27 978.66 usd )
2   JWdGmYH27yFH3PNcjsUQFwuXvxwYsJeWiJ   482 186.82816600 cinni (63.17 btc / 27 518.47 usd )
3   Jgjr9TFL1djwwNYZ8CGWrhVNBz49bxdRUM   354 139.00000000 cinni (46.39 btc / 20 210.77 usd )
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
0.0001328 20BTC pure manipulation, someone is trying to have a cheap coins!
Activity: 101
19 BTC sell.

Sky is falling. Better get out!
Activity: 37

you really make me lose faith in humanity. Can you read the ANN thread title. Clearly says NO PREMINE. i dont know what else you are looking for

AC and WC devs also said no premine. But what happened?

Jump to: