Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 436. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
woehoe, low price. Great community, beautiful coin, great future, top development team. I love it Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LoL I know it is going to go back up -=wink=-
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
And ya this is shocking. I've been here before. I held all my Blackcoin during that epic dump down to 14000 satoshi. Eventually sold BC for Cinni. Still holding my Cinni. I mean really. How much worse can this get? This has to go up from here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
lmao This is an example of what is going to happen in the US fucking CRASH!

haha i was just thinking that! it will be totally unexpected, everyone will freak the fuck out!

Yeah i hold 20k but i don't really care I know these cheap coins will get bought up, the supply will reduce, the price will recover probably to around 16-20k I think.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
omg  Grin what a fun ride ihaaaa
Also it looks like the coin is gonna be stable around the price to where it was before it hit 20k lol a nice 8k ride...
Activity: 182
Ok. At least one whale is out. Good bye and fu*k you.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
just managed to buy some at 9700 and am expecting some healthy returns. *popcorn*
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
If it makes you guys feel any better.  Someone just dumped over 40 btc of BC also... and now there is a 130 BTC sell order.

-.-

130 BTC sell order for Blackcoin or Cinni?
lmao This is an example of what is going to happen in the US fucking CRASH!
Activity: 84
man fuck this dump. i am forced to sell my other alt coins just to get more cinni. gosh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If it makes you guys feel any better.  Someone just dumped over 40 btc of BC also... and now there is a 130 BTC sell order.

-.-
There is at least a 15 btc buy order down in the 2-5k range... Someone has to feed those lions! Any takers?
this is good. now the people that arent whales, will have time to buy in at a awesome price. Winning.
One of the top wallets dumped?
holy shit talking about buying in at the right time!
90 btc volume on that dumpage
Activity: 154
No. WC had a small .8-.9 premine. Point invalid.

AC claimed no premine had a hidden code with billion premined coins.

Wait a second, this isnt Asiacoin.......dont jump on the thread, read 2 pages then say dumbass shit.

Comparing Cinni to AC, WC is invalid.

AC devs != Cinni devs

WC != Cinni devs

do more research

After the whole AC mess, i took a look at Cinni code thoroughly and did not find any premined coins with the code base (though i can't speak wrt to instamine).

That said, I also fixed the AC code base.. so AC is good at this point as well Smiley
Coin is dead. Time to move on.

can i haz all your cinni please  Roll Eyes
Jump to: