Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 500. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yep, no doubt its about to rise lol..

Down = dump

Up = pump

Can we not just say its moving around with considerable volume lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the pump is over
dump is starting
Are you dreaming  Roll Eyes                                                                                         
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I think this is it.. see you over 40k..
Those who sold will be sorry. Again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the pump is over
dump is starting
it still eats all panic sells, whale is still hungry Grin

My guess is prices will keep dropping until the 30K range.

I don't think we'll see such drop cause all are aware about limited coin supply. There is to small amount of coins for sale for such drop. Other coins dropted and every one trying to ride CINNI growth. Sell walls at 40k are attempt from big guys to get in. 3300+ BTC 24 volume you can't see often. I think we'll hover at 35k-37k for few hours and then walls will wanish and rise will come.

Now it wont dropping to 30k satoshi, the buy orders above te 30k sat is 80 BTC

Thats the ones you can see. Anyone that goes off that as the only indicator is doomed to fail.
Activity: 84
Activity: 434
It's 7am on the east coast of the US. Americans are waking up to 38k and hopefully will be buying to get in on this coin just like Europeans bought when they woke up this morning..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I don't think we'll see such drop cause all are aware about limited coin supply. There is to small amount of coins for sale for such drop. Other coins dropted and every one trying to ride CINNI growth. Sell walls at 40k are attempt from big guys to get in. 3300+ BTC 24 volume you can't see often. I think we'll hover at 35k-37k for few hours and then walls will wanish and rise will come.

Now it wont dropping to 30k satoshi, the buy orders above te 30k sat is 80 BTC
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

cinni will rise to the sun....
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Activity: 24
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Can somebody explain what are the 2.00000 offers I always see on Cinni?

screenshot: http://s18.postimg.org/9t6guzn61/image.jpg
I dont see that we are increasing that fast if you bear in mind the volume, this is much more of a grind than a pump, which is MUCH better... Just my opinion though.
Activity: 295
Legen .... wait for it .... dary.
Legendary! (40k incoming)
Activity: 84
its slowly growing since 2 days now
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...

You sold quite a few matey? Wanting it lower by chance? Cheesy

Not at all, still have 90% of them. Just trying to be a bit realistic. Price will be MUCH higher in the future, no doubts, but such an increase without any rebound is not really healthy for the coin.
Activity: 70
I really don't think we will see much of a correction. I could see it falling to 35K but the buy walls are too strong to see it fall below 30K. If it touches 35K I'll definitely be buying more.

35 is mine. Leave it alone:D
Activity: 32
I really don't think we will see much of a correction. I could see it falling to 35K but the buy walls are too strong to see it fall below 30K. If it touches 35K I'll definitely be buying more.
Jump to: