Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 501. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
it still eats all panic sells, whale is still hungry Grin

My guess is prices will keep dropping until the 30K range.

You sold quite a few matey? Wanting it lower by chance? Cheesy

Maybe no chance, we are going to the moon 50K at least, my dream is 200k+
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
cinnipool just tweeted, more payouts coming Cheesy

So little correction is on the way.. just dont panic now or get greedy and hope to buy at 28:)
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
price is still below its target  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

You sold quite a few matey? Wanting it lower by chance? Cheesy
cinnipool just tweeted, more payouts coming Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

1) Also its only 2 weeks old... "So I really don't get the view that this is some mega pump"

2) And before you compare to BC, if we did a BC style surge (and that was a surge) cinni would be at 400k...  

1) You answered your own question as to why some people may think that Cinni is a mega pump.

2) Your math is wrong. There are currently ~5X as many BC as Cinni. So assuming they have the same intrinsic value today, Cinni should be priced at 150k sats.  

He's comparing BC at 90K which would put Cinni at 450K.

Cinni at 450K ? What a dream Shocked

it will remain a dream, usually when people start think in this way, the price get a massive dump
That seems to be the general view... Personally I think it will hover round the 33 - 35k range now for an hour or so before slowly pressing higher again.
Activity: 406
Good to have this, BC went from about 10k - 16k - 30k - 90k, no stopping..

That would be like us going to 400k in 3 days which is good for no one, people are trading in and out and some are getting off some are getting on.. That makes the price much more sustainable.

Yes, this correction is completely normal. Still price is a bit high and will drop more in my opinion. We will see where it settles.

How high could Cinni be in your oppinion, I guess 50k in next 24h.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
why should somebody put a huge buy wall at 40000???

Trying to keep the price below 40k so they can gather cheap coins. Then they remove the wall and the price continues upwards, making them a nice profit.

That's my guess.

I agree with U Grin
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...

That would be like us going to 400k in 3 days which is good for no one, people are trading in and out and some are getting off some are getting on.. That makes the price much more sustainable.

Yes, this correction is completely normal. Still price is a bit high and will drop more in my opinion. We will see where it settles.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

1) Also its only 2 weeks old... "So I really don't get the view that this is some mega pump"

2) And before you compare to BC, if we did a BC style surge (and that was a surge) cinni would be at 400k...  

1) You answered your own question as to why some people may think that Cinni is a mega pump.

2) Your math is wrong. There are currently ~5X as many BC as Cinni. So assuming they have the same intrinsic value today, Cinni should be priced at 150k sats.  

He's comparing BC at 90K which would put Cinni at 450K.

Cinni at 450K ? What a dream Shocked

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
why should somebody put a huge buy wall at 40000???

Trying to keep the price below 40k so they can gather cheap coins. Then they remove the wall and the price continues upwards, making them a nice profit.

That's my guess.
Because they want to buy more and pay less than 40k so they try and put people off buying it higher.
why should somebody put a huge sell wall at 40000???
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
yes that is the key isnt it! was that there to induce sellers to appear before it? generating supply after which it will disappear? or was / is it a legitimate seller? no way to know i suppose
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I just withdrew some too. What sort of figure are you guys looking to buy back in at?
depending on the buywalls, if they are fake or not
Jump to: