Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 502. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...
I just withdrew some too. What sort of figure are you guys looking to buy back in at?

I putted different orders, from 25K to 32K. Let's see if they get filled.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I just withdrew some too. What sort of figure are you guys looking to buy back in at?
Expect soon a little correction.

Yep, I just stepped out...waiting for chance to buy back later.
Very risky, chance of bying higher is reasonable but i like to take a small risk

Did the same, sold a small part and will buy back later. Correction is comming...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Yep, I just stepped out...waiting for chance to buy back later.
Very risky, chance of bying higher is reasonable but i like to take a small risk
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

1) Also its only 2 weeks old... "So I really don't get the view that this is some mega pump"

2) And before you compare to BC, if we did a BC style surge (and that was a surge) cinni would be at 400k...  

1) You answered your own question as to why some people may think that Cinni is a mega pump.

2) Your math is wrong. There are currently ~5X as many BC as Cinni. So assuming they have the same intrinsic value today, Cinni should be priced at 150k sats.  

He's comparing BC at 90K which would put Cinni at 450K.

what would stop Cinni from getting that far really when you think about it, the sky is the limit on this one. especially considering the market cap is only $ 2,333,769 atm. we have the room to completely pass BC in market value and price per coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

1) Also its only 2 weeks old... "So I really don't get the view that this is some mega pump"

2) And before you compare to BC, if we did a BC style surge (and that was a surge) cinni would be at 400k...  

1) You answered your own question as to why some people may think that Cinni is a mega pump.

2) Your math is wrong. There are currently ~5X as many BC as Cinni. So assuming they have the same intrinsic value today, Cinni should be priced at 150k sats.  

He's comparing BC at 90K which would put Cinni at 450K.
legendary
Activity: 882
we hit 100k sat easy, maybe 300k if they pump cinni like blackcoin Grin

i believe Cinni should atleast hit 150k given the lower coin cap compared to BC and other POS coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
I like this kind of stable pump, it is the natural growth Grin

Whats driving this recent surge? Any announcements?

What, specifically, makes Cinni better than other PoS coins. Feel free to elaborate. Thinking of investing.

15 million total coin. No premine. No IPO. Realistic pos interest. Incredible community. Good development plans (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinni-developement-thread-and-updates-585069)

Cinni best coin opportunity right now with really big growth potential.

While I certainly don't disagree, this doesn't address my questions as to what, specifically, makes Cinni valuable.

What you said describes nearly all coins that have potential.

Community (ex. Doge) and development (ex. NXT, DRK...) is what makes a coin valuable. If not, tell me what it is.

You don't understand. I agree with you. I am new to Cinni. What sets it apart? I expect that it has 0% premine, a good community, a good dev team, and good future goals. All good coins do.

What makes Cinni different from other good coins; particularly other good PoS stake coins? What, specifically, makes it better than BC, other than the fact that many here claim that it is better than BC?

I hope you understand that stating there are only 15M coins is not a valid response. I get what the 15M coins implies, and I like it. I get what 3.5% interest implies, and I like some aspects of it. 

But, how is Cinni different from a BC with 15M coins and 3.5% inflation? I'm new. I'm curious. I want to get to the core of what makes Cinni good.
You already know most part of CINNI so i dont wanna say CINNI is different than other crypto currencies but this rush is to get their hand on this coin as early as they can.. CINNI as well other cryptos have a long way to go so as an early investor you gonna take advantage of its lowest price which has so much room for the growth later on, so you decide you wanna get in while CINNI is in penny or while it hits $$ upto you Wink
+3000 BTC volume in last 24 hours!!!!!!!!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

What, specifically, makes Cinni better than other PoS coins. Feel free to elaborate. Thinking of investing.

15 million total coin. No premine. No IPO. Realistic pos interest. Incredible community. Good development plans (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinni-developement-thread-and-updates-585069)

While I certainly don't disagree, this doesn't address my questions as to what, specifically, makes Cinni valuable.

Community (ex. Doge) and development (ex. NXT, DRK...) is what makes a coin valuable. If not, tell me what it is.

You don't understand. I agree with you. I am new to Cinni. What sets it apart? I expect that it has 0% premine, a good community, a good dev team, and good future goals. All good coins do.

What makes Cinni different from other good coins; particularly other good PoS stake coins? What, specifically, makes it better than BC, other than the fact that many here claim that it is better than BC?

I hope you understand that stating there are only 15M coins is not a valid response. I get what the 15M coins implies, and I like it. I get what 3.5% interest implies, and I like some aspects of it. 

But, how is Cinni different from a BC with 15M coins and 3.5% inflation? I'm new. I'm curious. I want to get to the core of what makes Cinni good.
Merit: 100
we hit 100k sat easy, maybe 300k if they pump cinni like blackcoin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1484
0.00032500    70334.29526521    22.85864596
0.00032450    7160.00000000    2.32342000
0.00032205    3632.41744122    1.16982004
0.00032203    3200.00000000    1.03049600
0.00032101    444.66364532    0.14274148
0.00032100    4615.96239908    1.48172393
0.00032005    123671.33600178    39.58101109  Roll Eyes

Please dont compare BC with CINNI

BC is nothing compare to CINNI

BC is dead and all BC holder allready move to CINNI

so Bye bye BC

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
hope i see both rise. i see cinni coin as much safer, and i see yellow coin making me more profit short term
Jump to: