Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 591. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when will i get payed out on the multipool? http://www.cinnipool.co/. Ive been mining since day 1. Still havent had any stats.

first payouts will go out soon today, according to paraflux. 

thank you sir.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
when will i get payed out on the multipool? http://www.cinnipool.co/. Ive been mining since day 1. Still havent had any stats.

first payouts will go out soon today, according to paraflux. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I can't believe they're pumping whitecoin on mintpal.  I guess since no new coins can be sent in, they'll catch some momentum traders who have no idea what's going on.

Exactly man. Most people have no idea whats going on with WC.

bad news and bad publicity is still publicity

dont worry i hold 10k cinni to Smiley nice high risk investment
I can't believe they're pumping whitecoin on mintpal.  I guess since no new coins can be sent in, they'll catch some momentum traders who have no idea what's going on.

Exactly man. Most people have no idea whats going on with WC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hashcows link in OP redirects to google for some reason.

Not sure why, but it is better to mine on the official cinnicoin multipool: http://www.cinnipool.co/
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
But why buy into whitecoin when the dev didn't even create a proper coin and dumped the premine/may still have some more coins to dump in case you take it higher for him.  Also, whitecoin is currently nonfunctional and it's over 2x the price of CINNI, which had no premine.

http://tinyurl.com/lsv2l8j  < wc dev updated github + is releasing a new wallet soon

peeps buying in now ( where the peeps that sold )

or peeps like me that love high risk Smiley

edit: posted this on whitecoin's thread.  Not sure if that was a good idea, but the facts are so clear.
Activity: 126

http://tinyurl.com/lsv2l8j  < wc dev updated github + is releasing a new wallet soon

peeps buying in now ( where the peeps that sold )

or peeps like me that love high risk Smiley
legendary
That sounds like it could work.  I'm not sure if a daily or weekly prize would be better.

Of course!  But we should keep capitalizing on the momentum.  Right now our multipool isn't getting the hashrate it deserves.  We should come up with ideas to get the hashrate over 1GH.

Also, Whitecoiners don't seem real responsive to posting in their thread, but can you think of any way to convince them to join/start mining Cinni?

Some points

- Their dev took the premine and ran, while our dev had no premine and is sticking around
- We have a working multipool
- Our market cap is only $500k so a gigahash or two would really help the price
- We have a small, growing community
- Our coin is being actively developed and will have innovative features

Do they really need to be convinced?  People will find their way to Cinni.  It is still cheap to get into right now, and its specifications can allow its price to rise faster then the amount of coins that can be produced from PoS, perhaps even faster now that we have multipools.

The number of exchanges that added it in a time span of less than 2 weeks from i can tell must also be record! What other coin can claim such an achievement! Smiley

How about a weekly mining competition?  and a percentage of fees that multipool takes could go into a pot and everyone that mines there for minimum period of time (eg 3 or 6 hours) gains an additional chance to win when it is drawn.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Of course!  But we should keep capitalizing on the momentum.  Right now our multipool isn't getting the hashrate it deserves.  We should come up with ideas to get the hashrate over 1GH.

Also, Whitecoiners don't seem real responsive to posting in their thread, but can you think of any way to convince them to join/start mining Cinni?

Some points

- Their dev took the premine and ran, while our dev had no premine and is sticking around

Do they really need to be convinced?  People will find their way to Cinni.  It is still cheap to get into right now, and its specifications can allow its price to rise faster then the amount of coins that can be produced from PoS, perhaps even faster now that we have multipools.

The number of exchanges that added it in a time span of less than 2 weeks from i can tell must also be record! What other coin can claim such an achievement! Smiley

How about a weekly mining competition?  and a percentage of fees that multipool takes could go into a pot and everyone that mines there for minimum period of time (eg 3 or 6 hours) gains an additional chance to win when it is drawn.
legendary
Of course!  But we should keep capitalizing on the momentum.  Right now our multipool isn't getting the hashrate it deserves.  We should come up with ideas to get the hashrate over 1GH.

Some points

legendary

Some points

legendary

Some points

legendary
Hashcows link in OP redirects to google for some reason.
legendary
Please submit or resubmit your logos now to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinni-cinni-logo-competition-300-for-most-popular-design-14072014-586976

CinniCoin dev ask me to start this thread for it and it will help keep the development thread and this thread free for their discussions.

thanks Smiley
Activity: 173
I saw her in the pool statistics.
Against my address is a number.
What does it mean?
It is not my speed hashing.
If earned coins is a nightmare.
I hashed more than 24 hours.

"JTmraQQG6a4cAG1qFL6WN7sGPnAxW4RjUg": 2.8139999999999117,
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
cod
Activity: 122
cod
Activity: 122
Branding recommendation:

1. Want a brand that can reach outside the alt coin scene - if you saw CINNI cards to buy in a store, or CINNI logo 'pay here' - you want a logo that gets noticed like the green and black or something brown you cant read unless you get within a foot of it?

2. branding on first post with green and black has great impact, and the type is passable unlike 99% of logos here

3. forget link to 'cinammon' and cinammon coins.  CINNI is just CINNI is the best brand strategy (not CINNA or a flavor coin)

appreciate everyone supporting CINNI tho making logos or otherwise.  I like this coin, branding was first thing that struck me, second the cool supply model.  And things moving steadily while everyone else is fighting over WC/AC/BC lol

cheers

i like the logo on the front page too.
keep it as it is.  Grin

+1
Jump to: