Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 53. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
volome is riseing 700000$ now i hope go volome to more 20000000$ and price go to more 0.3$
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
whats the reason of price increase in the market? because dev is active now? or they release something? i bought some today and i will follow this project! moon please

"Excited to share our team started working on Hardfork, Whitepaper, Website Redesign & incorporation of country representatives and fixing Norms for bounties & CJ Steemit Club.. Huge  Announcements Expected within 1-2 months"

This. From their twitter account.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
whats the reason of price increase in the market? because dev is active now? or they release something? i bought some today and i will follow this project! moon please
when start master node?
Activity: 12
btw - is there a bootstrap file available? Otherwise it takes 2 days to sync
Activity: 10

I followed the above to the letter - still no joy.

I wonder if my ports need amending on router or kaspersky could be blocking it?
Your firewall is probably blocking your connection. Half of my coins' wallets need firewall exceptions, it is quite common in crypto; should be one of the first places you look when having connection problems.

Paused Kasperky, restarted  and it is now sychronizing - hope this helps all.

Result Smiley

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
is there going to be a hard fork? what's that? is it when you make two tokens out of one? do I get it right? could you please explain me what benefits are there going to be for your project from that hard fork? thanks!
If Dev wants to enable masternodes we would need a hard fork. He could create whole new chain and go through a swap, but swaps, I think, tend to be messier in the long run since people often complain if they miss the swap period. A fork would mean people just need to update their client and everything should be okay (not that problems can't happen in a hard fork).
To answer your what is a fork, in some ways you are right but in most cases one chain is abandoned, i.e. in this case if a separate Dev wanted to keep the non-node chain alive he could, however in our case the masternode chain would be the true CJ, if Dev goes in that route.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Your firewall is probably blocking your connection. Half of my coins' wallets need firewall exceptions, it is quite common in crypto; should be one of the first places you look when having connection problems.
Activity: 196
is there going to be a hard fork? what's that? is it when you make two tokens out of one? do I get it right? could you please explain me what benefits are there going to be for your project from that hard fork? thanks!
Activity: 10
For anyone who can not sync his/her wallet, once again all the nodes.

addnode=91.192.182.19

thank you very much . is ok now

Unfortunately it is not a node problem. The issue is somewhere else!

Do you have Team Viewer 13.
Then I can help you. And if you have Whats-app PM then your telefoon number then i contact you.

Ok guys - we managed to find out how the wallet (at least finally for me) works for Windows
For Mac I am still trying... Maybe @pokerowned you can check once again and it is not a hard fork issues

1. download the wallet - install it
2. start it
3. close it shortly after initially running
4. add the config file cryptojacks.conf in the cryptojacks folder: ...\User\Username\AppData\Roaming\CryptoJacks\
5. Add the nodes to the config file as described previously
6. Go back to the folder where the cryptojacks.exe is located. right click on the exe file -> Properties -> Compatibility -> there check and select Programm compatibility with Windows 7
7. Start CryptoJacks wallet again
8. should start then connecting and synching
9. Wait :-D
10. Happy Mining

thank you very much my wallet is ok now

Activity: 3
Activity: 79
Hello,

i am thinking about to invest in this coin. Is there a Telegram Group, Slack Channel or any other info channels.

What's in the pipe right now? :-)

Thanks.
please update link your forum bitcointalk in coinmarketcap.com

admin if you can add cj coin in bittrex . cj coin will rise to more 0.3$ 100%.

admin please add market etherium that is very good
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I'm buying more of this Cool
For anyone who can not sync his/her wallet, once again all the nodes.

addnode=91.192.182.19

thank you very much . is ok now

Unfortunately it is not a node problem. The issue is somewhere else!

Do you have Team Viewer 13.
Then I can help you. And if you have Whats-app PM then your telefoon number then i contact you.

Ok guys - we managed to find out how the wallet (at least finally for me) works for Windows
For Mac I am still trying... Maybe @pokerowned you can check once again and it is not a hard fork issues

1. download the wallet - install it
2. start it
3. close it shortly after initially running
4. add the config file cryptojacks.conf in the cryptojacks folder: ...\User\Username\AppData\Roaming\CryptoJacks\
5. Add the nodes to the config file as described previously
6. Go back to the folder where the cryptojacks.exe is located. right click on the exe file -> Properties -> Compatibility -> there check and select Programm compatibility with Windows 7
7. Start CryptoJacks wallet again
8. should start then connecting and synching
9. Wait :-D
10. Happy Mining

thank you very much my wallet is ok now
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Guess we will be going even more higher with developments to come Smiley

I sit here with a big grin on my face.
I'm so happy that i made this choice.
Thanks DEV for the hard work and also the rest of the team of course and not to forget the community.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Guess we will be going even more higher with developments to come Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
I really like the direction the dev is taking CryptopJacks in, maybe a coin swap would be best once Masternodes are implemented just like many other coins in the past have done once they implement masternodes. They had a coin swap over to the new coin, the coin can still remain CJ. Maybe also think about having CJ private as this is what people want now days when looking to buy into coins. I'm really excited about the future of CJ as I have been holding for a very long time now since the coin launched.

That's for sure.
But it is a surprise i could imagine a lot but not this.
Although this certainly seems better.  Grin Grin
legendary
Today I opened a wallet after more than two months and it synced without issues, now with 30 active connections to the CJ network.

You even don't need the .conf file as nodes are already hardcoded in qt client.

So why do we need a fork dev? (after so many swaps this got so boring now, let's do the fork for a change) Grin

More details to be posted soon till then keep staking 😀
Pages:
Jump to: