Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 63. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Both CJ and Surge needs a turnaround that can only be achieved by the commitment of the dev to gain investors and miners' confidence in the projects. I think they are doing that now but they need to be agile in their plans.

Good afternoon. I want to help the project CryptoJacksCoin find the right vector of development. There is an opportunity to promote the coin through media. How to reach investors?

Hi, i'm not from the development team, but I'm curious about what you have in mind.
If i was in your shoes i would also like to watch SurgeCoin.
This is going to be a good deal. Seriously.
We are pleased to announce new Mining Partnership agreement with a German Company... Mining in Europe is economical and we believe our partnership will reap benefits in terms of extra profits which will flow for CJ n Surge development...   German Partnership details will be posted within 1 month as we are on the verge of finalising a formal agreement  For holding CJ in windows wallet we will be announcing few bounties in coming days .. stay tuned

Congratulations, it looks like heart work is finally yielded something good.
But what does this mean to the community?
What can we do with this?

I ask the questions out of pure interest.
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

Yes i think so, all Alt-coins are competitors at least those who do not form a currency pair with CJ or SurgeCoin.
But in the long run, i think there is not much competition because the development team of most Alt-coins are as corrupted as kan be.
Therefore most Alt-coins will die through greed or bad preparation because not everyone is corrupted of course.
Tomorrow I will send coins to remaining users... Do understand developers of CJ are part timers at the movement working on assignment basis.. yes we are lagging behind but surely working on developing.. let's see how it goes

thx for the update dev. Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Thanks for the update dev. As long as the workflow is steady that's ok.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Tomorrow I will send coins to remaining users... Do understand developers of CJ are part timers at the movement working on assignment basis.. yes we are lagging behind but surely working on developing.. let's see how it goes
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Both CJ and Surge needs a turnaround that can only be achieved by the commitment of the dev to gain investors and miners' confidence in the projects. I think they are doing that now but they need to be agile in their plans.

Good afternoon. I want to help the project CryptoJacksCoin find the right vector of development. There is an opportunity to promote the coin through media. How to reach investors?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
lol what is about masternodes and so on^^ absolutely nothing any longer^^
I have just sent the dev a PM with my CJ address and now I wait to receive my coins. This was very good of the dev to do this for the ones who swapped CJ for Surge. This is why I have supported the dev since the start when CJ was launched, I still believe CJ will be very successful in the long term along with Surge so I plan to hold both coins for a very long time and also pick up more along the way.

Me too.

I do not know if it was necessary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have just sent the dev a PM with my CJ address and now I wait to receive my coins. This was very good of the dev to do this for the ones who swapped CJ for Surge. This is why I have supported the dev since the start when CJ was launched, I still believe CJ will be very successful in the long term along with Surge so I plan to hold both coins for a very long time and also pick up more along the way.

Dev, answer us what kind of bonus?

I know you are busy but I need to know what bonus you are talking about before the price goes high. Maybe I need to get more coins to qualify for the bonus.

The bonus is only for those who sent in CJ to swap for SURGE. They are sending back the CJ coins plus a bonus of 10% and we can keep the SURGE coins.  I have received back my CJ that I sent in for the swap. Thanks

What a fat bonus.
Thx for the info.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I know you are busy but I need to know what bonus you are talking about before the price goes high. Maybe I need to get more coins to qualify for the bonus.

The bonus is only for those who sent in CJ to swap for SURGE. They are sending back the CJ coins plus a bonus of 10% and we can keep the SURGE coins.  I have received back my CJ that I sent in for the swap. Thanks

Hi Dev I bought SurgeCoin on CoinEx and sent to my wallet but have been waiting for hours now what can I do.
Is there a block explorer for SurgeCoin so I can check it.

Withdrawal info CoinEx.

Time:                    2017-11-10 07:05:18
Coin:                     SURGE
Amount:                514.39474012
Fee:                      0.01000000
Receiving Address: ST33u9GQ3SPLmihE1cqru4SzkZRf6jWqFC
txid:                      1

But still nothing in my wallet.
And the txid does not seem to be correct in my opinion.
Please help.
THX
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hello,I did receive the coins ,now I wait for the bonus... Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will there be a further swap for surge? It looks kinda interesting. Is it worth mining CJ now for a swap?  Huh

Is there a block explorer for SurgeCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Pages:
Jump to: