Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 59. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
For everything time is to come.. we are working hard and today we see 25 Satoshi on Cryptopia... I request everyone to have patience and also start accumulating CJ n Surge .. we are working hard behind and will get best results in coming days
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
CJ / Surge new business News and a website related to a product of new business release today at 5 PM UK time

Thats great to hear dev that you've been busy behind the scenes, where can we find out a bit more about what you have planned and how its likely to affect things

Thanks
Activity: 147
Crazy the tonights ride for Cj. It was about time to move..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Dev just made a big announcement on the surge ann

Announcement:

We are pleased to announce we have started building Web Wallets on test basis and got succeeded and entering in to Business wherein we will be making Web Wallets for various altcoin developers.

We Proudly announce our Surge Web Wallet

More developments are in progress, stay tuned for updates.

Great news!!!!!!

This is excellent news! and it couldn't of come at a better time as a lot of Alts are rising at the moment and I see CJ and Surge have also started to rise which is great to see. I'm really hoping that 2018 is the year for both CJ and Surge! We just have to be patient and I'm sure the ones that are in will be very happy in the near future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Dev just made a big announcement on the surge ann

Announcement:

We are pleased to announce we have started building Web Wallets on test basis and got succeeded and entering in to Business wherein we will be making Web Wallets for various altcoin developers.

We Proudly announce our Surge Web Wallet

More developments are in progress, stay tuned for updates.

Great news!!!!!!
Activity: 44
do I have to swap my CJ? I bought them in August, I don't know when the swap occuring..
Activity: 4
We are Expecting that News
Activity: 123
Where is the news?
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
CJ / Surge new business News and a website related to a product of new business release today at 5 PM UK time

Great news dev, thanks
Activity: 78
CJ Movement guys

Bring it on.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
CryptoJacks the price of the coin for a long time no big fluctuations, the development team is not doing a little big move? How do you come to your supporters?
Activity: 147
Hi pokerowned, if you're looking in (and i know you must be theres no way you're not) the alt market is on a bull run but an "on steroids" bull run, don't for the love of god, allah, Dalai Lama, jedi etc etc let this opportunity pass

Everything and they're granny is being pumped to the moon and beyond, you OWE your investors a chance to make a few quid for staying loyal through all you're shilling but not delivering the past 9 months or so

Be a man and step up to the plate for the believers and backers, either that or put an end to it one way or the other

Thanks
Epic post. That should be the spirit. Cheers
Activity: 2
Activity: 252
This looks very worth watching.
Hi pokerowned, if you're looking in (and i know you must be theres no way you're not) the alt market is on a bull run but an "on steroids" bull run, don't for the love of god, allah, Dalai Lama, jedi etc etc let this opportunity pass

Everything and they're granny is being pumped to the moon and beyond, you OWE your investors a chance to make a few quid for staying loyal through all you're shilling but not delivering the past 9 months or so

Be a man and step up to the plate for the believers and backers, either that or put an end to it one way or the other

Thanks
The Last post if the dev is already a month ago. My guess is he is creating a new coin that he can get an easy money again.

It does not mean that you dont see the Dev, you will now guess that he is creating a new coin. It might also mean that he is working on some updates for the development of CJ coin. I still believe on the work of the dev. I you dont want to hold and wait then sell your CJ Smiley.

Jip this community is small but tight. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The Last post if the dev is already a month ago. My guess is he is creating a new coin that he can get an easy money again.

It does not mean that you dont see the Dev, you will now guess that he is creating a new coin. It might also mean that he is working on some updates for the development of CJ coin. I still believe on the work of the dev. I you dont want to hold and wait then sell your CJ Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: