Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 61. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
interesting project. I'll watch him!

Do not pay attention but buy, now it is still cheap

a good CryptoJacksCoin. In the future, will make a lot of money for its investors! I advise!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Any plans to ever get this coin listed on coinsmarket.com? will drive more investors, as it's online staking,
Current rank 779: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptojacks/
He's talking about coins_market.. not coin_marketcap.. The exchange site..
Activity: 392
Merit: 211

Do not pay attention but buy, now it is still cheap
What about the coin? Why did the development stop?

That does not stop it is not dead.  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
What about the coin? Why did the development stop?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
jacks ded

What is the dead as you said? it's still on some exchanges and many investors still buy and hold it for long-term period.
The only thing is that Bitcoin is still increasing so highly then almost altcoins must be deeply down .
Please keep patient and watch some good news  next year.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Hi Dev how is it with the listings on other exchanges any news on that.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think 2018 could be a better year for CJ so that is why I continue to hold and stake this coin, at times I thought maybe I should just sell my CJ and move on but I have decided to stick with the coin because I really like the dev and what they are doing. I look forward to seeing many more developments in 2018 with CJ and Surge.
Just like to thank the dev for my CJ coins being returned to me. It has helped build up my staking weight once again as I only sent a few thousand for the Surge swap but am glad to have my CJ back and staking. We need to be patient with this project and with Surge as I think both will be great coins in 2018.

I have not yet received my CJ coins back . Maybe Dev is too busy to make a return to some remaining users . I also made a PM  to Dev already.
If Dev is going around here . Please check my PM . Thank you.

A while ago he asked if we wanted to send our CJ wallet address, have you already done that.
Succes.

You can check the status here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11YYACrE3DSAkenLeAIdzsf-w-2OXUWdzOSZ9vf7VDAM/edit#gid=0

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Just like to thank the dev for my CJ coins being returned to me. It has helped build up my staking weight once again as I only sent a few thousand for the Surge swap but am glad to have my CJ back and staking. We need to be patient with this project and with Surge as I think both will be great coins in 2018.

I have not yet received my CJ coins back . Maybe Dev is too busy to make a return to some remaining users . I also made a PM  to Dev already.
If Dev is going around here . Please check my PM . Thank you.
what is the opt for the macintosh pocket book? it's giving up suddenly on the first run.can't open up.

Maybe I do not understand what you are asking if that's the case my apology's.
But what does that have to do with this thread topic.
Perhaps you can clarify the question a different way.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Any plans to ever get this coin listed on coinsmarket.com? will drive more investors, as it's online staking,
Current rank 779: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptojacks/
Activity: 274
Merit: 13

Also, any plans for a wallet that maximizes?
nicely many thanks very much for the assist and also the information its much appreciatedI'll let it rest running a couple of days and find out the way it gets on, many thanks

Hi, I wonder what you are referring to. I am curious because this is your first post in this thread.
But anyway, this is a great community so welcome. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: