Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 62. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Today CJ includes a bit improve around the trades. Is this a great sign for new actions coming?Dev has stated concerning the masternode and itemizing cj around the coinpayment. it appears you'll be able to determine this movement in the following month?I'm nevertheless awaiting this action. I hope I am not wrong.

I was not there from the very beginning but dare to say that whether it takes a month or a year CJ and SurgeCoin will skyrocket.
And the patient loyal constructive people will all benefit from this.
I really believe that. Grin Grin Grin
But a month would be great, i hope you are right too.
Hellowanted to inquire about, for sendOrobtain, my wallet need to be fully sync?As i sent it towards the exchange since the other day, and yet it still haven't have any notice/repayment as i continues to have far more to syncThanks

I hope i understand you correctly.

As long as a wallet is not in sync with the network you can not send or receive until this is the case.
But do not worry, it happened to me in the beginning and when my CJ wallet was in sync my coin came in.
And if there are any problems, there is a good community and a good development team that can help.
Good luck.
We are working on Web wallet for both CJ & Surge... Android wallet will be our next destination and slowly we are going to develop other external things in coming days

Sounds nice.  Grin
But what i'm wondering, is it also possible to stake your coin in the web wallet.
And as far as the Android wallet is concerned, i hope it will be better than the CJ Android wallet because it was almost impossible to navigate.

I think that having a staking feature in the web wallet would be unique as not many web wallets that are POS coins have this feature. Good to see CJ moving in the right direction as a web wallet will help a lot of people who can't download and store the desktop wallet on their laptops or computers.

I did not even know (that web wallets do not have "POS") could be a really good idea for the community and CJ / Surge as a platform.
Unique features for a unique community / platform.
Would certainly make people interested.

Well some web wallets can have a POS feature id the dev wants to make them that way. I know a new POS coin that was released a couple of weeks ago is now releasing a web based wallet in December which will have a POS feature so now need to download the wallet on the computer or laptop. I think CJ should also do the same thing as like I mentioned a lot of people can't stake because they don't have the space on their computer or only use a laptop so having a staking feature in the CJ web wallet would be great and could even get more people into CJ.

That would be great wouldn't it.
I can see a beautiful communal growth with this idea. But let us not forget Surge of course.
One community two coins, that is double advantage double the chances. And triple the profit-making service.
If everyone only knew what kind of beauty we have here. Not to mention a great development team.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We are working on Web wallet for both CJ & Surge... Android wallet will be our next destination and slowly we are going to develop other external things in coming days

Sounds nice.  Grin
But what i'm wondering, is it also possible to stake your coin in the web wallet.
And as far as the Android wallet is concerned, i hope it will be better than the CJ Android wallet because it was almost impossible to navigate.

I think that having a staking feature in the web wallet would be unique as not many web wallets that are POS coins have this feature. Good to see CJ moving in the right direction as a web wallet will help a lot of people who can't download and store the desktop wallet on their laptops or computers.

I did not even know (that web wallets do not have "POS") could be a really good idea for the community and CJ / Surge as a platform.

Well some web wallets can have a POS feature id the dev wants to make them that way. I know a new POS coin that was released a couple of weeks ago is now releasing a web based wallet in December which will have a POS feature so now need to download the wallet on the computer or laptop. I think CJ should also do the same thing as like I mentioned a lot of people can't stake because they don't have the space on their computer or only use a laptop so having a staking feature in the CJ web wallet would be great and could even get more people into CJ.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added CryptoJacksCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for CryptoJacksCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u CWEeWXVfuGhsVDgsMfQnWX7cT8MnyoMmDP -p c=CJ 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CJ

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1548

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Merit: 250
Received my CJ, Thanks dev.

Sounds nice.  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
This is the best coin (CryptoJacksCoin) I found for such a low price! As far as possible, I buy a CryptoJacks Coin. I recommend! Wink

Sounds nice.  Grin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Tomorrow I will send coins to remaining users... Do understand developers of CJ are part timers at the movement working on assignment basis.. yes we are lagging behind but surely working on developing.. let's see how it goes

Thank you for your work. I know CJ project is growing up with a professional Dev and you always take care of your project Therefore I will never leave you and I am always beside you to support your work. As you know I still keep my CJ coins staking (more 1 mil coins) from your project launched last year. I expect you will have some good plans for CJ project in next year. Thank you , Dev. 

Sounds nice.  Grin
Thx Dev. I received my CJ.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Can anyone PM and tell me how to do this swap? I'm on the Cryptopia Mod team. If it's something helpful that we should know, I can tell the guys to announce this somewhere as well.

I also heard we can get SURGE for CJ. I'd like to swap some for those as well. I'm keeping most of my CJ though. I like this project.

TY

-Sigma

I do not know what else will happen, but as far as I know, the swap is over.
But you can always send Dev a pm, maybe you're lucky.

Good luck

I've been trying to with no luck.  Unless SURGE takes off, I'd rather take my chances with CJ or just buying SURGE when it dips.

I actually think that both coins are good buys as we have a good dev working on both coins. Surge will most likely do better out of the two coins in the short to mid term as the dev will be putting most of his time into Surge over CJ but overall I think both will do well in the long term so I like to hold both coins.
Can anyone PM and tell me how to do this swap? I'm on the Cryptopia Mod team. If it's something helpful that we should know, I can tell the guys to announce this somewhere as well.

I also heard we can get SURGE for CJ. I'd like to swap some for those as well. I'm keeping most of my CJ though. I like this project.

TY

-Sigma

Good luck

I've been trying to with no luck.  Unless SURGE takes off, I'd rather take my chances with CJ or just buying SURGE when it dips.

If you read everything posted by dev you will see that SurgeCoin development will take precedence.
So keep an eye on CoinEx for a good price.
It has just risen slightly in price though.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SURGE/

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SURGE/BTC

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

TY

-Sigma

Good luck

CryptoJacksCoin has a great perspective. I'm looking for investors and a team of developers. We are looking for a bright future Cool

What did you have in mind.
Because it sounds like you're looking for people for another project.

TY

-Sigma

Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
CryptoJacksCoin has a great perspective. I'm looking for investors and a team of developers. We are looking for a bright future Cool
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

TY

-Sigma
Pages:
Jump to: