Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 78. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Anyone know why Cryptopia is saying that there could be a possible fork? As I didn't notice a fork on my local wallet. I have CJ coins sitting on there that I want to withdraw but can't because of this issue so can the dev get in contact with Cryptopia and see what the problem might be. Thanks.
I have been working hard on backend

We are almost near in getting CJ accepted at Coin payments Smiley

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer
2. Android wallet Changes to enable CJ is transferred smoothly

I have few more annoucements to be madewhich i will update in next post

Thanks for the update dev and I look forward to more great news in the next couple of days. Lets keep staking and supporting CJ as I'm sure will won't regret it in the near future. Did I see correctly the other day that CJ went over 100 sats on Cryptopia?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Fixed the Pool,  Sorry about not noticing the share rollover in the DB.

If you notice any issues, you can PM me here or use the contact form on the pool.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Thanks for the update dev! Glad to see you back here on the thread  Cheesy

Have you been in communication with PoSWallet and can our CJ that is there be considered safe? I came across this post in the PoSW Slack and CJ isn't on the list yet...

Delist by Date List!
( updated June 2 11:00 AM EST)

This week's delisting coins can be found below, sorted by date, then alphabetically.

June 6:

2GIVE
BERN
CHESS
COXST
CPC
LDOGE
LIR
IMS
PIE
PIGGY
RBT
SPRTS
VTY
XBTS
XCRE
XHI
XPY
XRA
XSPEC
XSTC
ZEIT
ZMC

June 8:

SAR
SLG
SPACE
TAJ

June 9:

AC
ARCO
BIOS
BTB
CLUB
CUK
FLVR
GCR
GRT
JWL
ION
MEME
MOJO
PSB
RIO
USC

The next update for this list will be on June 4

(here is the post -
https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C4S0WE91S/p1496418161189022)

Well I got my answer already...CJ is going to be delisted from PoSWallet on 6/17

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Thanks for the update dev! Glad to see you back here on the thread  Cheesy

Have you been in communication with PoSWallet and can our CJ that is there be considered safe? I came across this post in the PoSW Slack and CJ isn't on the list yet...

Delist by Date List!
( updated June 2 11:00 AM EST)

This week's delisting coins can be found below, sorted by date, then alphabetically.

June 6:

2GIVE
BERN
CHESS
COXST
CPC
LDOGE
LIR
IMS
PIE
PIGGY
RBT
SPRTS
VTY
XBTS
XCRE
XHI
XPY
XRA
XSPEC
XSTC
ZEIT
ZMC

June 8:

SAR
SLG
SPACE
TAJ

June 9:

AC
ARCO
BIOS
BTB
CLUB
CUK
FLVR
GCR
GRT
JWL
ION
MEME
MOJO
PSB
RIO
USC

The next update for this list will be on June 4

(here is the post -
https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C4S0WE91S/p1496418161189022)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello

wanted to ask, for send/receive, my wallet need to be fully sync?

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks

yes you need to have wallet synced

Transaction will occur but will appear only when wallet is synced

Hello
my mistake yesterday not checking the wallet status on Cryptopia, I send CJ from c-cex,  little of arbitrage  Roll Eyes , and then realize that the wallet on Cryptopia it's in maintenance, "investigated possibly network fork"... you are aware of that dev? What fork they talk about and why the prize it's x10 on Cryptopia with a wallet out of order?   Huh
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks

is there way to sync faster?

I still left with 201824 Blocks

Seems taking very very long, its been day :/
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Hello

Thanks

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
CJ has seen some action today on the exchanges up over 250% which we haven't seen in a wile with this coin. I wonder what caused this to happen as there still hasn't been any news updates from the dev. Anyway it's good to see and hopefully it can maintain above 20 sats for a while.

Omg, i saw in cryptopia, price hit 70 sat. hope cj will survive in 30 sat per coin, if dev and comminity maintain cj price

That's right . CJ is hitting 85 sats now and it seems it will continue to grow up higher than yesterday.
I guess there are some good news coming next days such as masternode and listing cj on the coinpayment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CJ has seen some action today on the exchanges up over 250% which we haven't seen in a wile with this coin. I wonder what caused this to happen as there still hasn't been any news updates from the dev. Anyway it's good to see and hopefully it can maintain above 20 sats for a while.

Omg, i saw in cryptopia, price hit 70 sat. hope cj will survive in 30 sat per coin, if dev and comminity maintain cj price
Today CJ has a bit increase on the exchanges. Is this a good signal for new actions coming?
Dev has said about the masternode and listing cj on the coinpayment. it seems it will be possible to see this movement in next month?
I'm still waiting for this action. I hope I'm not wrong.

Yeah it has seen some action for a couple of days now so it could be a good sign for better things to come. We just need an update from the dev on where CJ is currently at and if there has been any progress on any of the developments?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
maybe another pump and dump then disappear for a month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Today CJ has a bit increase on the exchanges. Is this a good signal for new actions coming?
Dev has said about the masternode and listing cj on the coinpayment. it seems it will be possible to see this movement in next month?
I'm still waiting for this action. I hope I'm not wrong.
I'm guessing that POSWallet is going to also delist CJ from their service, at the moment the wallet is in maintenance but I am expecting them to delist CJ soon just like they are doing with almost all the coins they have listed in their wallet. I'm hoping we get an update of some sorts soon from the dev as it has been a while now since we have seen the dev here, even if it's something small.

Yeah the wallet was under maintenance on POSWallet for so long but it appears as if it is back in working order now. Hopefully they don't axe CJ soon either.

I wonder if the coins they are delisting have to do with whether they are holding or not...maybe they have some CJ  Huh

Well it looks like they are not going to delist CJ which is a good sign as POSWallet must believe in the CJ project. The coins that they are delisting is because they say that the coins are either dead and have no community/dev support. Yes they could hold CJ them self as I see they are delisting a few coins that are active and have strong community support so I don't understand with why they are delisting some of the coins on there. Anyway I'm glad they decided to keep CJ listed for now.
I'm guessing that POSWallet is going to also delist CJ from their service, at the moment the wallet is in maintenance but I am expecting them to delist CJ soon just like they are doing with almost all the coins they have listed in their wallet. I'm hoping we get an update of some sorts soon from the dev as it has been a while now since we have seen the dev here, even if it's something small.

Yeah the wallet was under maintenance on POSWallet for so long but it appears as if it is back in working order now. Hopefully they don't axe CJ soon either.

I wonder if the coins they are delisting have to do with whether they are holding or not...maybe they have some CJ  Huh
it's quite long to see Dev online and support this thread. Are you still developing CJ and ready to release some good news?
I'm wondering if Masternode or listing CJ on coinpayment is on the race?

Yeah it would be nice to hear something from the dev, even if it isn't a major update
Pages:
Jump to: