Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 77. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Grin Grin Good luck dev

Good luck Dev and All of us good luck
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Cryptopia in maintance? any update? Network fork?

There is No Network Fork and we have written to Cryptopia to remove Maintenance

Once they do remove the coin will be traded as usual
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Guys its not that every single day we will post some update

There is Indeed some Good News

We have got few Private investors who have purchased bulk amount of CJs from me and hence i can say we now complete major ICO process. We will soon be releasing our updated Block Explorer.Now the coins are spread at various hands there will soon be some movement in price as we slowly release our Updates

Do remember those who held CJ @ 10 Satoshis around from past few months when BTC was 400 $ are at 6X higher wherein CJ is hovering around 10-15 Satoshis

Do understand we are not a Pump & Dump Coin

We do understand in the change dynamics unless we do something better there won't be much takers

Regarding few websites which are down we do not want to continue where not much revenue is expected and hence we have not renewed those and instead working on various other activities

We tried to improve our Wealthydice version however we are unable to get good support from erstwhile script seller and hence we are working independently on it in consultation with Moneypot

We are committed and will be working with Developers to make CJ a better Alt Smiley
Activity: 406
Shocked Shocked any news dev ??

Dev appears on the forum, but does not respond.  Any news please write to us.  Cooperation with Tillkoeln continues?
dev last response is 12 june

Dev Last Active:   Today at 05:15:47 AM
Activity: 960
Merit: 514

Dev appears on the forum, but does not respond.  Any news please write to us.  Cooperation with Tillkoeln continues?
dev last response is 12 june
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

Activity: 502
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

This is what I would like to know so I can finally withdraw my coins off there to start staking them. I hope the dev can update us about this soon because it's already been a couple of weeks and still no answer from the dev on the issue. Nova seems to be working just fine.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
https://wealthydice.com/ not working
http://cjfaucets.com/  not working
http://cjbetward.com/  not working
https://www.cryptoprints.net/  not working
 Huh Huh
any good news dev?

I'm waiting for more actions from Dev but It seems He was very busy with his new job. He should consider to make some clear actions for this project
We really need some real actions from Dev for this CJ project and his promising plans must be done soon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
This is really getting dodgy, stay far away from this until there is more clarification.
The dev not responding is a big red flag for me as well.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hello

wanted to ask, for send/receive, my wallet need to be fully sync?

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks

yes you need to have wallet synced

Transaction will occur but will appear only when wallet is synced

Hello
my mistake yesterday not checking the wallet status on Cryptopia, I send CJ from c-cex,  little of arbitrage  Roll Eyes , and then realize that the wallet on Cryptopia it's in maintenance, "investigated possibly network fork"... you are aware of that dev? What fork they talk about and why the prize it's x10 on Cryptopia with a wallet out of order?   Huh

Can someone answer this last part? What's going on?

I posted here a few days ago about this possible fork issue on Cryptopia and asked the dev to look into it but we haven't heard anything about the issue. I'm hoping the dev can get this sorted out asap as I have a large amount of CJ coins on there that I want to withdraw to my wallet to start staking. So please dev can you find out what is the issue on Cryptopia, thank you.

I think there will be some good news from Dev about the possible fork issue on the cryptopia.
I'm ready to go with my cj coins and it will become a central point to attract more big investors to join
Hello

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks

Hello
my mistake yesterday not checking the wallet status on Cryptopia, I send CJ from c-cex,  little of arbitrage  Roll Eyes , and then realize that the wallet on Cryptopia it's in maintenance, "investigated possibly network fork"... you are aware of that dev? What fork they talk about and why the prize it's x10 on Cryptopia with a wallet out of order?   Huh

I posted here a few days ago about this possible fork issue on Cryptopia and asked the dev to look into it but we haven't heard anything about the issue. I'm hoping the dev can get this sorted out asap as I have a large amount of CJ coins on there that I want to withdraw to my wallet to start staking. So please dev can you find out what is the issue on Cryptopia, thank you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
man I'm not gonna buy more CJ until this case is solved. these price ranges from cryptopia to yobit are not normal. why no statement from the dev?

Hello

Thanks

Hello

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Hello

Thanks

Hello

I have been working hard on backend

We are almost near in getting CJ accepted at Coin payments Smiley

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer
2. Android wallet Changes to enable CJ is transferred smoothly

I have few more annoucements to be madewhich i will update in next post

It's very interesting . I'm still waiting for your new actions . Cj is too cheap to buy and hold for long-term period.
Dev is working hard to develop CJ project to new heights. I hope it will become a second XVG project in the future.

I agree that CJ is too cheap at the moment and that is why I loaded up on more CJ yesterday at 14 sats each on Yobit. I'm slowly getting closer to my goal of 500,000 CJ. I'm now averaging some CJ everyday through staking as I leave the wallet open 24/7. I just wonder if the dev does go down the masternodes road then how many CJ will we need?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

It's very interesting . I'm still waiting for your new actions . Cj is too cheap to buy and hold for long-term period.
Dev is working hard to develop CJ project to new heights. I hope it will become a second XVG project in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

and what is with masternodes??
Pages:
Jump to: