Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 84. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I have good fellings about cj.
how good mate, what would be the next progress from this coin i haven't heard yet from the dev but i know he still doing from behind
and he will not let this project down, good luck guys..
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I have good fellings about cj.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
CJ Price getting stabilized ... I am sure in coming days we will be seeing an upward trend...

I ahve 2 important announcements to make

1) Wealthydice is getting revamped with new code and we will be allowing multiple alts developer to get connected its a source of Income Smiley and will be taking 1-2 months to get it made fully available

2) I am working on other projects for which i am appointed to foresee ICO proceedings and surely the income i get there part will be moved to develop CJ and its price

Keep buying CJ when its cheap and do not crib when we rocket Wink

Dev has given out his promises for Cj project. Just buy more cheap coins now. Do not be late and you will get more profit when you invest this project.

That's exactly what I have been and am doing every single week, buying more and more cheap CJ coins to add to my stack which in return earn me even more staking rewards so it's a win win for me and for anyone doing the same. I'm sure that in time CJ will be worth a lot more then what it is today so now is the best time to buy while the price is so cheap.

I know that Cj coin is quite stable and Dev are working hard to lift CJ up . I'm sure cj project will be very great after 2 months later.
I still buy and stake cj coins to get more profit. That is my long-term strategy for this project.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
CJ Price getting stabilized ... I am sure in coming days we will be seeing an upward trend...

1) Wealthydice is getting revamped with new code and we will be allowing multiple alts developer to get connected its a source of Income Smiley and will be taking 1-2 months to get it made fully available

2) I am working on other projects for which i am appointed to foresee ICO proceedings and surely the income i get there part will be moved to develop CJ and its price

Dev has given out his promises for Cj project. Just buy more cheap coins now. Do not be late and you will get more profit when you invest this project.

That's exactly what I have been and am doing every single week, buying more and more cheap CJ coins to add to my stack which in return earn me even more staking rewards so it's a win win for me and for anyone doing the same. I'm sure that in time CJ will be worth a lot more then what it is today so now is the best time to buy while the price is so cheap.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Thanks for the updates on Wealthydice and even though I don't like to play dice, I'm sure once it is revamped that it will start to bring in the dice crowd. I agree as I have been buying as many CJ every single week because I know that one day in the near future it will pay off once we start to sky rocket to the moon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks for the news poker Smiley

Good updates makes a project a success one
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

Hello, I'm a beginner. I hope my wallet filled. Come join here  Cheesy

Hello and welcome to the CJ community. Not sure what you mean by you hope your wallet be filled? If you want CJ coins you will need to buy some and store them in your wallet and earn staking rewards from the amount of coins you store in your wallet.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
Hello, I'm a beginner. I hope my wallet filled. Come join here  Cheesy
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Can i stake it on their windows wallet? All i need to do is to store them there and it will just stake them over time, am i right, or do i need to open it atleast once a day? I have some cj coins and it is a huge loss to sell them at their current price.

Edit: I saw there is an android wallet, is it possible i can stake there? And same question above.

You can stake them on POSWallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
CJ will be trying to sneak in to TOP 200 List on CoinMarketCap (CMC) and will try for getting listed at Coinpayments Smiley
As of now we stand at #271 ....

Yes, you are taking care of your project very well . I really like your action and I want to see what will happen with your project, Dev.
just buy cj coins and stake it for long time. it will rocket into the air.

Can i stake it on their windows wallet? All i need to do is to store them there and it will just stake them over time, am i right, or do i need to open it atleast once a day? I have some cj coins and it is a huge loss to sell them at their current price.

Edit: I saw there is an android wallet, is it possible i can stake there? And same question above.
CJ will be trying to sneak in to TOP 200 List on CoinMarketCap (CMC) and will try for getting listed at Coinpayments Smiley

Yes, you are taking care of your project very well . I really like your action and I want to see what will happen with your project, Dev.

Since then we have seen CJ drop down to rank at 407 but I'm not too worried as it gives us who believe in this project more time to buy more cheap CJ coins. I'm sure CJ will break back into the top 200 crypto coins in the near future and even might sneak into the top 100 in time but for now I am buying cheap CJ coins to build up my staking weight to earn more CJ rewards.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have sent my coins to Poswallet also
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Hello. I sent my coins to Posvallet, waiting for a new thread
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

good job
but yesteday iam read in gambling section wealthy dice official thread is lock
why is lock thread, or you want close wealthy dice service

There is a Quarrel happening regarding other APP in our thread...

I have locked the thread to open a Moderated Thread... By tomorrow i will Open new Thread Smiley

I like your Observation and thank for being updated Cheesy This makes Developers motivated Wink

Keep it up dev, sometimes when you feel people abandoned your project, just look at the wallet of the holders and you will know that theres always people who support your project ! Smiley
legendary

good job

There is a Quarrel happening regarding other APP in our thread...

I have locked the thread to open a Moderated Thread... By tomorrow i will Open new Thread Smiley

I like your Observation and thank for being updated Cheesy This makes Developers motivated Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

good job
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: