Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 81. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Sunday, thief stolen  my 2.5M CJ and others coins, and sold on  Yobit.

Therefore, many My coins were dropped. It was sunday, between 0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.

Sad
are all of your coins got stolen? i mean your main account from yobit? i also seen your post from adz thread and you mention that you lost 50k adz and that's seems to be the reason why adz went down to 800+ sat but its secure to manage and bounced back. sorry for that loss mate be careful next time.

The thief stole more coins. My mistake, I did not have active 2FA, so it was easier for him.
Coins dropped on Yobit sunday, between 0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18812027

BTC  3,7
CJ  ~ 2,5M
FLY    150
BLRY  17.000
ADZ   50.000
TEK  ~ 13M
PUTIN  270.000
GBT    150.000
BASH ~ 200.000
PLNC   120.000
HODL   110.000
SUPER  20.000
TRUMP  1530
XNG     4100
XVG ~ 480.000
PIVX    400
EDR     5000
WAY   12.000
STS   700.000

And many other smaller coins Sad

I am very sympathetic to you about this problem but you remember that hackers are always looking for the way to steal information
so you must use 2FA secuirty to set up your account. it will safer for you. Hope you will overcome this shock.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Therefore, many My coins were dropped. It was sunday, between 0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.

Sad
are all of your coins got stolen? i mean your main account from yobit? i also seen your post from adz thread and you mention that you lost 50k adz and that's seems to be the reason why adz went down to 800+ sat but its secure to manage and bounced back. sorry for that loss mate be careful next time.

The thief stole more coins. My mistake, I did not have active 2FA, so it was easier for him.
Coins dropped on Yobit sunday, between 0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18812027

BTC  3,7
CJ  ~ 2,5M
FLY    150
BLRY  17.000
ADZ   50.000
TEK  ~ 13M
PUTIN  270.000
GBT    150.000
BASH ~ 200.000
PLNC   120.000
HODL   110.000
SUPER  20.000
TRUMP  1530
XNG     4100
XVG ~ 480.000
PIVX    400
EDR     5000
WAY   12.000
STS   700.000

And many other smaller coins Sad
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Within a week a cool Update from CJ Desk will be published Smiley

I am sure with Tillkoeln brother on board henceforth there will not be dearth for Updates

I am sure price will slowly pick up due to improvements in coming days

Please use 2FA while holding coins at any place....

It's a good news and Thank you for your update, Dev.

let's go and buy more cheap coins before a big action happens in next days.

Do not miss this chance or you will not have many cheap coins as like as today.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Within a week a cool Update from CJ Desk will be published Smiley

I am sure with Tillkoeln brother on board henceforth there will not be dearth for Updates

I am sure price will slowly pick up due to improvements in coming days

Please use 2FA while holding coins at any place....
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Sad

I feel sorry for you. This exchange is not good for many big investors and there were many issues happened nowadays.

The best way to keep a big quantity of coins is to transfer your coin to your private wallet and hold it there. it will be safer for you.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Sad

I'm very sorry to hear that all your coins were stolen on YoBit, Why would you leave that many coins on there anyway, I know some people like to day trade but hhave 2.5 million CJ on there is too many. I have never trusted YoBit and I never leave any coins on there as I have seen this happen too many times. Sorry once again for your loss.
legendary

Sad
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I am now finally staking CJ on my brother's computer and hopefully soon I earn my first staking rewards. I also picked up some more CJ's yesterday to add to my staking weight as the estimate for me to earn some rewards was 3 days so I decided to add some more CJ's to hopefully bring it down to at least 1 day.

That's nice . CJ coin will be very impressive in next months after This coin is chosen to list on coinpayment and Masternode function is released.
I'm wondering how many coin to be used for one masternode? Maybe 500k cj coins ?
Can you guess how much CJ coin cost after these action? In my view: It must be at least 500sats upwards

Investing CJ coins nowadays is a good choice. the price is too cheap and if masternode function is added to this wallet I think it must be at 1000sat and it's a real price for this coin. Dev is working very well with this project.

Yes, I think so. I'm considering to buy some more coins to hold them for long-term period and waiting for masternode released.
Dev are trying to connect this coin to the coinpayment as stable solution on the future payment and I expect it will be done soon .
I am now finally staking CJ on my brother's computer and hopefully soon I earn my first staking rewards. I also picked up some more CJ's yesterday to add to my staking weight as the estimate for me to earn some rewards was 3 days so I decided to add some more CJ's to hopefully bring it down to at least 1 day.

That's nice . CJ coin will be very impressive in next months after This coin is chosen to list on coinpayment and Masternode function is released.
I'm wondering how many coin to be used for one masternode? Maybe 500k cj coins ?
Can you guess how much CJ coin cost after these action? In my view: It must be at least 500sats upwards

Investing CJ coins nowadays is a good choice. the price is too cheap and if masternode function is added to this wallet I think it must be at 1000sat and it's a real price for this coin. Dev is working very well with this project.

Thanks!

Yes I agree and that is why I wanted to start staking this coin on my brother's computer as i want to earn as many CJ's from staking as I can before all these new developments are released. That's a good question as I was thinking the same thing and I think 500k is a good amount for a masternode or will it be 1 million? Either way I'm hoping that this could become a reality which will give CJ the boost it needs.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

wow that's amazing i do remeber when cj went up that far and many early holders really earn big profits but the hype also hurt the coin
because of the PND group who played and left cj but seeing how the dev trying to make it alive and trying to survive the coin more progress
has been created to support this coin,.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have Partnered with Tillkoeln (The King of Cryptos) and will be working on Developing Coin which include Wallet redesign to include many stuffs... Rewarding members in chats and many more

I have been doing research on MasterNodes and will be taking suitable decision in coming days

CJ price is very cheap and with other business i am working on this might reach pinnacle in coming days Smiley

Do hold dont let it go at cheap price Wink

We will wait for you to receive news on MasterNodes
In a matter of minutes I'll be staking CJ's as the 24 hours for my coins to mature is almost over. I can't wait as like I mentioned here I had my CJ coins store and staking on POSWallet but have since transferred them over to my local wallet on my brother's computer. I'll be loading up on some more CJ's this weekend.
Masternode at CJ, is a great idea. Now there is a great demand for coins with this functionality.
The project is developing very well and I am very curious what is ahead of us.

Smiley

i am working currently on mining contracts and Company Shares...   
i dont say anything against  masternodes...    but i think my current work
is a bit more interesting ;-)

it isnt possible to produce good News every 24 hours.    so Keep Patience,
i know CJ very good and with the time he went into a good friend.

the latest tech updates on the  Project-X platform get imported to cj.
something to watch => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FCuz9rhBY&t=2s

Wow, That sounds great. Why are you talking about this  now? 

what about the updates on the project-X platform imported to CJ? I'm very eager to know it .

after these updates , I believe that this price will not be under 100 sats anymore.

Thank you for your new notice.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Masternode at CJ, is a great idea. Now there is a great demand for coins with this functionality.

Smiley

i am working currently on mining contracts and Company Shares...   
i dont say anything against  masternodes...    but i think my current work
is a bit more interesting ;-)

it isnt possible to produce good News every 24 hours.    so Keep Patience,
i know CJ very good and with the time he went into a good friend.

the latest tech updates on the  Project-X platform get imported to cj.
something to watch => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FCuz9rhBY&t=2s
I understand why my wallet does not sync. more. I had created file.conf where I put these nodes;
addnode=5.189.189.51:33433
addnode=104.237.0.79:33433
addnode=76.95.178.229:33433
addnode=212.8.251.4:33433
addnode=204.27.59.90:33433
addnode=178.63.60.137:33433
addnode=117.192.55.0:33433
addnode=95.104.220.234:33433
addnode=85.25.194.204:33433
But the real problem was when I wrote CriptoJacks.conf instead of CryptoJacks.conf. I wrote maybe it can happen to somebody else.

Thanks for sharing this as I have just downloaded the CJ wallet and used these nodes to get it to sync. I do have my CJ coins store on POSWallet back have decided to download the CJ wallet thanks to my brother letting me use his computer as I don't have enough space on my Laptop to download the CJ wallet. So soon I'll be able to stake my CJ coins for the first time in my own wallet. Glad to see this thread active as not long ago I was one of the only ones posting in here.
legendary

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: