Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 79. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
it's quite long to see Dev online and support this thread. Are you still developing CJ and ready to release some good news?
I'm wondering if Masternode or listing CJ on coinpayment is on the race?
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Dev, are you still around? I sent a pm and was just wondering if you saw it  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Nice Job! If you like this coin you should try out BitBean!

Thanks! Yes I also own a large amount of BitBean as well. CJ's and BitBean are my long term holds as I can see them being worth a lot more then they are now and that is why I continue to stack these 2 coins every single week and buy as many coins as I can.

It's good to see you keep this coin for long-term period and now I have not yet sold any coins from October, 2016.
Today, all altcoins are being deeply down because of Bitcoin and Eth increase and Cj is, too. but that's a good chance to get more coins for staking.

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
does it stake in c-cex exchange, or only in wallet?
Thanks,
cryptme

You can stake on www.poswallet.com

it's only staked on your private wallet or www.poswallet.com but I recommend you should stake your coins at your wallet on your computer or Vps it will be safe for your coins and You can control it easily. it will take 24 hours to stake your coin after transferring your coin to your wallet.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Thanks,
cryptme

You can stake on www.poswallet.com
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Thanks,
cryptme

only in wallet
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Thanks,
cryptme
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Nice Job! If you like this coin you should try out BitBean!

Thanks! Yes I also own a large amount of BitBean as well. CJ's and BitBean are my long term holds as I can see them being worth a lot more then they are now and that is why I continue to stack these 2 coins every single week and buy as many coins as I can.
lol what is about masternodes and so on^^ nothing anymore^^

I also hear this action but it needs more time to add more functions for this coin.
You should be patient , Guy. This is a good time to buy more cheap coins for staking everyday.

That's right we just need to give the dev more time to work on these new developments and in the meantime people should be buying as many CJ as they can at these low prices. I'll be picking up a few hundred thousand more in the coming days to add to my stake.

I also hear this action but it needs more time to add more functions for this coin.
You should be patient , Guy. This is a good time to buy more cheap coins for staking everyday.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've slowly been picking up more and more CJ's from POSWallet from selling some other coins which i earned stakes from and sold for POSW coins and then bought more CJ's. Once i get paid from my signature campaign I'll be loading up on more CJ's and build on my stake to earn more staking rewards.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i liked this project. i even done some translation for them. my avatar is still on since the begining. i will change it soon  Grin. but i will definatly want for this project to go on and deliver. good luck dev!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
what development is going on on this coin?
The github is quiet
 6 commits  1 branch 0 releases 1 contributor
 C 40.9%    C++ 36.1%    TypeScript 20.2%    Assembly 0.7%    HTML 0.7%    Python 0.6%    Other 0.8%
C   C++   TypeScript   Assembly   HTML   Python   Other
Latest commit ff55e30  on Jul 17, 2016 @cryptojacks

would love to hodl some, but why?
If you follow the OP, you will come to know he is working on various sites and project to boost up the CJ coin.
I know it been a long term but then you must admit that CJ is not a pump n dump coin. A coin with a proper vision needs time to be establish as a main coin in this industry.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
hi folks, i bought about a million cj's from ccex, downloaded the cj wallet, let it sync then added all my coins to it around this time last night. All went smooth and the transaction time was mightily impressive i must say

How do i stake them is my question? My pc is left on, wallet open? anything else i need to do, i cant see any off/on options in the wallet for staking

Thanks for any help folks

Just need your wallet left open and unencrypted.

Thanks for that, thats how it has been since last night so i guess it takes time, roughly how long does it take before you can see any returns

thanks for your time

I couldn't tell you. My coins are a year old so I would probably earn a stake faster than you, even though I only have 16k coins. I'm no expert in POS, but coin age and amount of coins seem to be the two important factors. You having a million is a great start, but those coins need to achieve the minimum staking age before they can even earn a stake. So it would take at least 24 hours before you are able to stake too. From my understanding, it's better to have your coins in multiple transactions too. Like you would have a better chance of earning more stakes if you were staking 100k coins in 10 different transactions than if you were staking a million in one transaction. However, the amount you earn from the stake would be different, I think.

Take everything I said here with a grain of salt, do your own research. I'm not confident in my info. Maybe someone else can verify my information or correct me where I'm wrong

It's very good to see your post . it's useful for new investors joining this stake of CJ coins. Many transactions to one address is better than one transaction. I have this action done like this and it has staken more times.
The github is quiet
 C 40.9%    C++ 36.1%    TypeScript 20.2%    Assembly 0.7%    HTML 0.7%    Python 0.6%    Other 0.8%

There are some good news released in this month. Don't ask anything about this project .
It is very cheap to invest to this coin . what do you expect if this coin can reach at 200sats in next months?

I agree and now is the prefect time to buy CJ's and stake them and earn more coins on top like I just earned today when I woke up as I leave the wallet open 24/7. It was 8 Cj coins which is okay with me and I'll be adding a lot more to my staking weight in the next day or two as I made some profits from trading.
The github is quiet

There are some good news released in this month. Don't ask anything about this project .
It is very cheap to invest to this coin . what do you expect if this coin can reach at 200sats in next months?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
what's the go with the mac wallet?
it's quitting unexpectedly on the first run.
can not open.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
This is a good chance to buy some cheap coins and who is selling cj at this price then they will feel regretful when some good news will come back.
I will buy and hold this coin at least 6 months and get a big profit as I did with XRP coins 6 months ago.

That's a good decision. it's too cheap to buy and hold it for long-term period.
I still believe in this coin and wait for new actions from Dev as he said before.
hi folks, i bought about a million cj's from ccex, downloaded the cj wallet, let it sync then added all my coins to it around this time last night. All went smooth and the transaction time was mightily impressive i must say

How do i stake them is my question? My pc is left on, wallet open? anything else i need to do, i cant see any off/on options in the wallet for staking

Thanks for any help folks

Just need your wallet left open and unencrypted.

Thanks for that, thats how it has been since last night so i guess it takes time, roughly how long does it take before you can see any returns

thanks for your time

Well after the 24 hours you should see a stake reward in a few hours with that amount of coins. You can easily see the estimate time by moving your mouse over the little green icon in the bottom right corner of the wallet which will give you an estimate time. Good luck and I'm sure it won't be too long now before you start seeing some staking rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: