Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 83. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
WOW, Tillkoeln on board CryptoJacksCoin ?

This is really great news.

hello Greg :-) how are you ?

some things get imported on cj from my current works.
for the latest tech process and incoming things could be reviewed here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-x4N9JU3Aoi8RyBlPQc75Q
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
WOW, Tillkoeln on board CryptoJacksCoin ?

This is really great news.
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
congrats for to be Partnered with Tillkoeln (The King of Cryptos)
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have Partnered with Tillkoeln (The King of Cryptos) and will be working on Developing Coin which include Wallet redesign to include many stuffs... Rewarding members in chats and many more

I have been doing research on MasterNodes and will be taking suitable decision in coming days

CJ price is very cheap and with other business i am working on this might reach pinnacle in coming days Smiley

Do hold dont let it go at cheap price Wink

Wow. This is a very important news for me . I like this plan . Yes, Masternode is very good at this time . We need this function.
if it's possible, please tell us how many cj coins does masternode need to run?
You are working well for this project . Just go ahead and keep up your development. Thanks.

Yes, please share what the number will be if the masternode plans pan out  Wink
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have Partnered with Tillkoeln (The King of Cryptos) and will be working on Developing Coin which include Wallet redesign to include many stuffs... Rewarding members in chats and many more

I have been doing research on MasterNodes and will be taking suitable decision in coming days

CJ price is very cheap and with other business i am working on this might reach pinnacle in coming days Smiley

Congrats! Keep up the good work dev  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Wow. This is a very important news for me . I like this plan . Yes, Masternode is very good at this time . We need this function.
if it's possible, please tell us how many cj coins does masternode need to run?
You are working well for this project . Just go ahead and keep up your development. Thanks.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
We have it n holding for long. Keep going Dev. Thnks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CJ / Wealthydice StakeHolders Update :

We are thrilled to publish 1st 10 days report ending December 2016.

Our Current Wager is "total_wagered_btc":"1121.4240431827" at the time i post these stats

We have made 18 BTC+ wager during this stake holders plan despite being Holiday season (Christmas & New Year).  CJ Team has earned .09 BTC out of which .045 BTC belongs to members.

Each Position earned around .005 BTC however we have decided to  award members on Pre paid Basis 0.015 Per position. (0.01 BTC to be adjusted in Future Months Wager). This calculation comes to around 10% Monthly ROI for just 10 days.

As we see Players will be Focussed and Determined to win back after the Holidays there will be a Good income in Coming days.

CJ/Wealthydice along with me wishes all Players & Stakeholders a wish you Happy New Year 2017! Hope 2017 Brings lots of Joy, Prosperity & Wealth to everyone 

That is lovely notice , Dev. I has joined the game  and have been staking all my coins  in my wallet .
I still earn everyday for staking.Just only buy cheap coins and hold for staking . That is the good way to make more money.
good decision over it and very beautiful thinking is lying here.
legendary
Activity: 1282
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Activity: 616
why so much pump dump today?
legendary
Just realised CJ is listed at POSwallet too Tongue

https://poswallet.com/exchange/cj_posw/
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I am helping to keep chain alive.
My wallet is staking 24/7 ;-)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
How about the CJ project, Dev? Do you have any new plans to upgrade CJ project or add some new functions for it?
it's quite long to see your news update for this project and many investors are selling this coin with very cheap price.

As i told i have huge hopes within 6 months i am currently accumulating CJ however as i am stuck in some personal emergency and hence i did pawn some CJ ....

I am sure with the works i am doing things will be better in coming days

I understand your situation at the present and I also sympathize with you. I have bought some cheap cj coins for staking however You need more new detailed plans for next stage and upgrade your wallet with new functions because I really believe in your project .

As i said in my earlier posts i will be targeting Coinpayments

Once we get listed there automatically new members join our community 

it's very great to hear your notice again and I expect it will become true soon and all patient investors will get a big profit with this project.
keep up your work , Dev . I still wait for new actions in next month.
legendary
How about the CJ project, Dev? Do you have any new plans to upgrade CJ project or add some new functions for it?
it's quite long to see your news update for this project and many investors are selling this coin with very cheap price.

As i told i have huge hopes within 6 months i am currently accumulating CJ however as i am stuck in some personal emergency and hence i did pawn some CJ ....

I understand your situation at the present and I also sympathize with you. I have bought some cheap cj coins for staking however You need more new detailed plans for next stage and upgrade your wallet with new functions because I really believe in your project .

As i said in my earlier posts i will be targeting Coinpayments

Once we get listed there automatically new members join our community 

legendary

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Seems market getting volume a bit. Hope this coin will come back nicely. good dev.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Hi Dev do u have more games in the works besides the blackjack game?

Anyone played the blackjack game? Any feedback on your experience?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have good fellings about cj.
how good mate, what would be the next progress from this coin i haven't heard yet from the dev but i know he still doing from behind
and he will not let this project down, good luck guys..

Well if you scroll up a few posts you would see what the dev has planned going forward, it wasn't much but I liked what was posted. I agree that the dev team are working hard and won't let this project down and it's investors so that is why I continue to keep buying CJ almost every week.
Pages:
Jump to: