Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickcoin [Click to earn] [POS] [Advertising] - page 9. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Click sold more than 1 BTC so far Shocked
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
yet another newbie with a new coin. Getting tired of ICOs
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

There is always who thinks that every coin is POW+POS or only POW, seems like he wanted some attention or was in a rush...

never invest in any coin before read OP...so....

Usually i wait 1-2 weeks after the possible ICO and/or POW so the coin get a solid foundation...
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

There is always who thinks that every coin is POW+POS or only POW, seems like he wanted some attention or was in a rush...

never invest in any coin before read OP...so....
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
todays ICO seem not good because so many people got scammed by ICO..

i think VPNCOIN distribution was one of the best.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pools?

no need for pools pow blocks are 0 reward, solo mine to get the network moving
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Pools?
here is the clickcoin wallet: www mediafire com/download/cf1dracpuspteuf/ClickCoin-qt.exe
and source: https://github.com/clickcoindev/ClickCoin

messaged blacksmith about opening wrawals so people can buy and stake.

there are 0 reward pow blocks which can be mined to get the network moving so people can deposit thier coins to thier wallet to stake.

dont mine too many pow because they over ride pos blocks and can reduce the potential supply.

happy staking!

In my opinion publish the qt avaible before the end of the ICO sounds like a bad idea... I don't know if there are some rules when a coin is on ICO stage but still, i'm a bit worried about this...

it gives people something solid to invest in and shows our intentions to deliver as soon as possible

and you can not deposit and dump until ICO not finish if you are worried about that !!

here is the clickcoin wallet: www mediafire com/download/cf1dracpuspteuf/ClickCoin-qt.exe

there are 0 reward pow blocks which can be mined to get the network moving so people can deposit thier coins to thier wallet to stake.

dont mine too many pow because they over ride pos blocks and can reduce the potential supply.

happy staking!

In my opinion publish the qt avaible before the end of the ICO sounds like a bad idea... I don't know if there are some rules when a coin is on ICO stage but still, i'm a bit worried about this...

it gives people something solid to invest in and shows our intentions to deliver as soon as possible

happy staking!

happy staking!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hope dev has plans for getting on an exchange after launch as vol in yobit is slightly crappy!  c-cex would only cost around 0.3btcs in paid votes!

is there anything concrete 2 actually look at yet!? wallets?website...?

any good reason for the brand new account??

if the 50% buywall remains protected we will use those funds to get listed on bittrex and create some market support too.

the other 50% is split into 25% to buy straight from the sell side (even if the price is high) because we need click to distribute for the click to earn.
the other 25% will be used for development and maintenence.

someone found the source earlier in the thread so here it is: https://github.com/clickcoindev/ClickCoin

unsold coins will be burned but obviously we are hoping for a sell out

also there will be a slack created for those with 15k CLICK. i believe its important to get those invested in the coin together to help plan and keep up to date on the coin. pm me with a screenshot if you want to join.

i would love to buy in but am concerned as I do not think project is completely transparent when you have exclusive group of coinholders who will be privy to information before the general public.

or is the "transparency" of project fulfilled because this exclusive club has been announced?

club is a way to build a community of people who are actually interested in click, they will generally hear news or recieve information a little before the general community, and the team will slightly more accessible to them because i will be on the slack.

there will be transaprency open to all dont worry

ok
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
also hope your gonna release a mac wallet on launch as well as windows !?

doing a POD would really help!
hope dev has plans for getting on an exchange after launch as vol in yobit is slightly crappy!  c-cex would only cost around 0.3btcs in paid votes!

if the 50% buywall remains protected we will use those funds to get listed on bittrex and create some market support too.

the other 50% is split into 25% to buy straight from the sell side (even if the price is high) because we need click to distribute for the click to earn.

someone found the source earlier in the thread so here it is: https://github.com/clickcoindev/ClickCoin

also there will be a slack created for those with 15k CLICK. i believe its important to get those invested in the coin together to help plan and keep up to date on the coin. pm me with a screenshot if you want to join.

i would love to buy in but am concerned as I do not think project is completely transparent when you have exclusive group of coinholders who will be privy to information before the general public.

or is the "transparency" of project fulfilled because this exclusive club has been announced?

club is a way to build a community of people who are actually interested in click, they will generally hear news or recieve information a little before the general community, and the team will slightly more accessible to them because i will be on the slack.

there will be transaprency open to all dont worry
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Exclusive with 15 clicks? WTF? ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Please compile wallet and provide link.

Pages:
Jump to: