Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickcoin [Click to earn] [POS] [Advertising] - page 5. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
Are there any partnerships or cooperations with paid-to-click sites planned? i mean sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com.

Im waiting it too
i want to earn free Click coin with PTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
create a Poll Dev
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Are there any partnerships or cooperations with paid-to-click sites planned? i mean sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
so we have a few ideas,

1) community can donate click  - in return you will recieve a share of the revenue from the advertisers paying to use the site. 50,000 CLICK gives a 10% share of all revenue the website makes.

2) scrap the ad business idea and focus on something else

let me know what you think below

more than fair Wink
I would be happy just with advertising but this seams much better, but when will that project start ?
and btw nice support on yobit Wink

you want to make PTC site ? with refferrals and all that stuff but paying with clicks ?
so we have a few ideas,

1) community can donate click  - in return you will recieve a share of the revenue from the advertisers paying to use the site. 50,000 CLICK gives a 10% share of all revenue the website makes.

So... with 500,000 CLICK user would own 100% of the biz model?

What other focus/ideas have you got in mind?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
so we have a few ideas,

Clickcoin is a project which aims to build a successful advertising system around a cryptocurrency.
The basis of this business model will be a click-to-earn program in which people will receive CLICK
for clicking or engaging with adverts.

Algo: X11
DPOS reward structure:
0-2000 - 250 CLICK
2001-6000 - 125 CLICK
6001-14000 - 62.5 CLICK
14001-30000 - 31.25 CLICK
30000+ - 10 click
block time: 2 mins
min/max stake age: 4 hours/30 days
maturity: 5 blocks

Business strategy and launch

1. Initial Coin Offering – we will be running an ICO on Yobit exchange for an amount of 15btc for 3 days.
The prime goal of the ICO is to promote the coin and also give early investors an opportunity to capitalise
on the opportunity. 50% of the ICO funds will be used as the buy wall with a further 25% of the total raised
being used to buy back CLICK. Our payouts for our users require us to have a substantial amount of CLICK
to reward users with. The remaining 25% will be used for development and maintenance of the website
hosting our program.

2. Website with the click-to-earn program – Website is already in the works to host the program.
Users who signup will be invited to click on advertisements, engage in adverts and products and complete
surveys to earn CLICK. We feel the real beauty of using this system with a cryptocurrency is that with fiat,
5 cents will always be worth 5 cents however 1 CLICK could potentially be worth a lot more if the market allows it.

3. Gaining clients – Over time we will gain clients for the site. Our initial businesses or clients who wish to
advertise on the site will be reward with free advertisement for a limited period to prove our platform is
rewarding for them. Afterwards we will have a payment structure of:  

- 0.1 btc a month to be placed on the site
- 0.25btc for premium placement and regular featured spots every month.

All profits made on people renting space on our website will be reinvested in CLICK in either buying back coins
to redistribute or technical development

4. Future development
– once we have established the basic economy adverts will be avaliable to click in-wallet.
We will introduce a CLICK/USD option on our platform and implement a group staking feature so that our users
can be rewarded even more over time.

clickcoin wallet: www mediafire com/download/cf1dracpuspteuf/ClickCoin-qt.exe
and source: https://github.com/clickcoindev/ClickCoin

http://45.55.18.232:3001/

Roadmap down the drain Dev?  Grin Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
This coin is like other shitcoin
he Create New coin > open ICO coin > after it dead  Cheesy

we are still going to be working on the coin, ico setbacks has limited our options unfortunately
Very fast transactions and PoS work fine. Here is only around 600K Clickcoins now in route,right? Because more than 700K was burned by Yobit after ico is over

That's right
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

we are still going to be working on the coin, ico setbacks has limited our options unfortunately
Very fast transactions and PoS work fine. Here is only around 600K Clickcoins now in route,right? Because more than 700K was burned by Yobit after ico is over

and what your plan for price down ? are you see now price is under valued ,, where buy wall to make people interesting
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I think we can donate to mktg. fund...

DEV, I'll PM you during weekend with some proposal (and prove than I have some nice coin to help you out  Roll Eyes

he Create New coin > open ICO coin > after it dead  Cheesy

Dev's gone? Grin Grin

may be not.... Can you explain the road map again Dev now that all unsold coins were burnt by yobit?

we are still here dont worry.

i work nightshifts and came back to see yobit had burned all the coins (without consulting) and also enabled the deposits (without consulting) so im not pleased with how things have turned out. it leaves us with a serious problem in funding.we've raised about 1.6btc from the ico which barely covers development costs. our business model depended on owning a considerable amount of click for our site to giveaway to those who engage on it.

we need to rethink strategy and the business model because right now we dont have some necessary ingredients (clickcoin and btc funding) to continue down this route and this makes the coin basically worthless. we are down but not out. im just disappointed with how things turned out.

sorry for my question ...  but you say that 1.6 BTC are not enough to start your Business .... i can understand it .
BUT ....  your Sold ICO Coins are just 3.2 BTC total .... just in case the buy wall wasnt go down ... 
i dont think that 3.2 BTC are enough to start a Business .
or would 3.2 BTC enough for you to Start ?

after all i Need to say . it was a stupid idea to enable Whitedrawl while the ICO is running .... 
u make the mistake with the Source which was uploaded and Public at Gitub .

so far. good luck with your future Projects .

maybe u avoid this mistakes on your next ICO  Grin

incase you werent sure, 3.2btc is more than 1.6btc our costs were about 2btc for coin and website etc. that would leave 1.2btc to buy click which would have given a nice chunk at current prices but we only have 1.6btc.

withdrawals during ICO was not a mistake it encouraged buying and gave people a chance to get involed. the mistake was allowing deposits while the wall was up as obviously anyone would sell free coins into it. im not sure why yobit done that as in the past with coins like SPC they did not. I simply cant understand it
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Dev's gone? Grin Grin

may be not.... Can you explain the road map again Dev now that all unsold coins were burnt by yobit?

i work nightshifts and came back to see yobit had burned all the coins (without consulting) and also enabled the deposits (without consulting) so im not pleased with how things have turned out. it leaves us with a serious problem in funding.we've raised about 1.6btc from the ico which barely covers development costs. our business model depended on owning a considerable amount of click for our site to giveaway to those who engage on it.

we need to rethink strategy and the business model because right now we dont have some necessary ingredients (clickcoin and btc funding) to continue down this route and this makes the coin basically worthless. we are down but not out. im just disappointed with how things turned out.

sorry for my question ...  but you say that 1.6 BTC are not enough to start your Business .... i can understand it .
BUT ....  your Sold ICO Coins are just 3.2 BTC total .... just in case the buy wall wasnt go down ... 
i dont think that 3.2 BTC are enough to start a Business .
or would 3.2 BTC enough for you to Start ?

after all i Need to say . it was a stupid idea to enable Whitedrawl while the ICO is running .... 
u make the mistake with the Source which was uploaded and Public at Gitub .

so far. good luck with your future Projects .

maybe u avoid this mistakes on your next ICO  Grin
Dev's gone? Grin Grin

i work nightshifts and came back to see yobit had burned all the coins (without consulting) and also enabled the deposits (without consulting) so im not pleased with how things have turned out. it leaves us with a serious problem in funding. we've raised about 1.6btc from the ico which barely covers development costs. our business model depended on owning a considerable amount of click for our site to giveaway to those who engage on it.

legendary
it will be interesting to see the Dev. in the future online and post something ^^
It will be interesting to see how Dev will overcome this hurdle.. Grin
legendary
2. Website with the click-to-earn program – Website is already in the works to host the program.
Users who signup will be invited to click on advertisements, engage in adverts and products and complete
surveys to earn CLICK. We feel the real beauty of using this system with a cryptocurrency is that with fiat,
5 cents will always be worth 5 cents however 1 CLICK could potentially be worth a lot more if the market allows it.

where is the Website ?

[offtopic]  i think when u start your next ICO , u will avoid this Mistakes ^^  good luck [/offtopic]
Dev's gone? Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: