Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickcoin [Click to earn] [POS] [Advertising] - page 4. (Read 16975 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I like it, seems fair for all stakeholders.

Good job, DEV!  Smiley

Announcement

Due to the fact we failed to gain any sort of real funding from our yobit hosted ico, we have decided to offer a share of our revenue in return for click.

for our business model to work we require a good amount of CLICK to give to people who engage in the click-to-earn program.

We have created a counterparty asset at the suggestion of some of the community so the deal is as follows:

Asset name: A267191309167498620

BTC address for deposit: 1PsaUv1fqnk7YZPTJBDjYgkNYQUZ3pzurS

CLICK address for deposit: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86

5000 CLICK = 0.075 BTC = 1% of website revenue

for example if we had 10 clients (we will achieve more) thats a 1btc a month income with 1% share = 0.01 per month

People can obtain the asset (share of revenue) by depositing CLICK or BTC, with CLICK being treated as the value of the ICO (0.0001500)
there are 100,000 assets which will be divided by final amount, calculated on Thursday 3rd september at 15:00 UTC at which time we aim to have website operational too.

if depositing with BTC you MUST make a counterwallet.io account and send from there as we will be sending to the btc address provided.

if depositing with CLICK you MUST also make a counterwallet.io account and PM us with the address for that

any further questions please drop a pm

testing functionality thats why assets are split

How many total coin ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
... one year from now Grin

I like it, seems fair for all stakeholders.

Good job, DEV!  Smiley

Announcement

Due to the fact we failed to gain any sort of real funding from our yobit hosted ico, we have decided to offer a share of our revenue in return for click.

for our business model to work we require a good amount of CLICK to give to people who engage in the click-to-earn program.

We have created a counterparty asset at the suggestion of some of the community so the deal is as follows:

for example if we had 10 clients (we will achieve more) thats a 1btc a month income with 1% share = 0.01 per month

People can obtain the asset (share of revenue) by depositing CLICK or BTC, with CLICK being treated as the value of the ICO (0.0001500)
there are 100,000 assets which will be divided by final amount, calculated on Thursday 3rd september at 15:00 UTC at which time we aim to have website operational too.

if depositing with BTC you MUST make a counterwallet.io account and send from there as we will be sending to the btc address provided.

if depositing with CLICK you MUST also make a counterwallet.io account and PM us with the address for that

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Cool... I will be investing in the asset... After you successfully launch the website and revenues start, you might consider Making Clickcoin a Marketing asset/crowdfund coin similar to startcoin only focusing on Advertising.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
  Developer is there a cap on the percent of revenue you are going to sell?

we will sell up to 75%, first round of funding we are hoping for about 25% to be sold so 125k CLICK or 1.875btc (combination of both probably)

as people earn click for clicking more click will be put back into the market and we will host another asset round.
legendary
  Developer is there a cap on the percent of revenue you are going to sell?
Activity: 210
Time to test it.
https://i.imgur.com/eoDVPZU.png

Announcement

https://i.imgur.com/afphvH8.png
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
for gain some more click I'm stacking them and I've already made almost 3k click, so hope the price rise again and make me profit, because for now I'm in loss.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
To buy you need just a couple of clicks, and then waits for a long time of Lost Dreams.
legendary
ok loads of questions and stuff on here today:

1. we had talked to a 3/4 ad revenue companies and agencies in and out of crypto - nothing has been agreeed upon yet but talks were positive, we havent been able to make much progress on them because of lack of coins

2. counterparty asset is a good idea thanks to those who suggested it - i can arrange for that to be set up in the next day or so and further details will be posted then.
  Look Forward to more info... and thanks for staying the course!
ok loads of questions and stuff on here today:

1. we had talked to a 3/4 ad revenue companies and agencies in and out of crypto - nothing has been agreeed upon yet but talks were positive, we havent been able to make much progress on them because of lack of coins

2. counterparty asset is a good idea thanks to those who suggested it - i can arrange for that to be set up in the next day or so and further details will be posted then.
+1    
Let's click it up!  Grin

Set it up Dev.. am in  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Set it up Dev.. am in  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Why do people keep releasing these business plans that rely on a few hundred dollars crowd funded? It is not that hard to come up with a few hundred bucks to launch the service before they release the ICO. The ICO would go 10x better if they already have a working service at time of ICO open.
It doesn't do much for investor confidence, either. No way I'm putting any real money into a coin if they need to fund a few hundred bucks.
I was thinking about donation but this is obviously way better idea: DEV gets CLICKs for mktg., we get shares in future revenue.

Hi, Developer I have an idea about the click donations for Revenue Sharing..
1. Have a Date or Dates For donating Clicks in exchange for an asset that can dividend revenue
2. Create a Counterparty Asset that will be distributed to the Donators
3. Run it as a crowdsale using Clickcoin only..... Make the crowdsale fluid creating levels that revenue sharing will increase as clickcoin donations increase
4. Make the donations in increments of 10k or 25K to make the original distribution easier.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Why do people keep releasing these business plans that rely on a few hundred dollars crowd funded? It is not that hard to come up with a few hundred bucks to launch the service before they release the ICO. The ICO would go 10x better if they already have a working service at time of ICO open.
legendary
   Hi, Developer I have an idea about the click donations for Revenue Sharing..
1. Have a Date or Dates For donating Clicks in exchange for an asset that can dividend revenue
2. Create a Counterparty Asset that will be distributed to the Donators
3. Run it as a crowdsale using Clickcoin only..... Make the crowdsale fluid creating levels that revenue sharing will increase as clickcoin donations increase
4. Make the donations in increments of 10k or 25K to make the original distribution easier.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Okay, can I conclude from this that there will be cooperation with some paid-to-click sites?

Are there any partnerships or cooperations with paid-to-click sites planned? i mean sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com.

Im waiting it too
i want to earn free Click coin with PTC

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What sort of tracking/transparency do you provide for investors as far as websiite revenue, Dev?
Pages:
Jump to: