Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickcoin [Click to earn] [POS] [Advertising] - page 3. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi Dev.. still waiting for the balance in the Counterwallet..?

EDIT: hmmmmm... still waiting since last night. What's happening Dev? Not even an acknowledgement? Huh

EDIT 2: logged in twice and chose not to answer my query.. I guess we'll wait and see when the deadline is here

... 200K invested now http://45.55.18.232:3001/address/c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm having problems to synchronize my wallet. Is there good list with working nodes somewhere? Thanks!

"addr" : "45.55.18.232:36352",
"addr" : "52.27.159.176:36352",
"addr" : "92.75.165.251:36352",
"addr" : "128.70.113.75:36352",
"addr" : "122.107.182.65:36352",

There you go
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I'm having problems to synchronize my wallet. Is there good list with working nodes somewhere? Thanks!
Hi Dev, invested. I've PM you my Counterwallet details. Thanks.
Wow, nice one, ozboy2014!  Smiley
Still waiting for Dev's response... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Wow, nice one, ozboy2014!  Smiley
never use Counterwallet before. Created the wallet already - what's next?

actually, I'm not so sure either. Maybe DEV, could you pls. give us a bit more detailed guidelines?
 ... the clearer guidelines, the more assest bought  Wink

it depends on what you are wishing to buy the assets with,

if its BTC then you must send the btc from your counterwallet account to this address:

1PsaUv1fqnk7YZPTJBDjYgkNYQUZ3pzurS

if its click make the counterwallet account and get an address, send click to this address: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
and then pm me your counterwallet account address

asset distribution will begin when the first buy in period is over, the counterwallet btc address automatically recognizes the asset and it appears in the wallet similar to the screenshot i posted

hope this helps anyone who was unsure

it's ok :-)
http://45.55.18.232:3001/address/c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86

Tried to check this on blockchain c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86  not there Dev?

sent you a PM Dev. Just wanted to make sure the the above CLICK address is valid.

you can not see wallet address on the chain who doesn't have any transaction, so try to send 1 coin, will be active...

Or you can use the console command validateaddress

Open the console and type:
validateaddress c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.

Tried to check this on blockchain c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86  not there Dev?

sent you a PM Dev. Just wanted to make sure the the above CLICK address is valid.

you can not see wallet address on the chain who doesn't have any transaction, so try to send 1 coin, will be active...

Or you can use the console command validateaddress

Open the console and type:
validateaddress c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

actually, I'm not so sure either. Maybe DEV, could you pls. give us a bit more detailed guidelines?
 ... the clearer guidelines, the more assest bought  Wink

if its BTC then you must send the btc from your counterwallet account to this address:

if its click make the counterwallet account and get an address, send click to this address: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86

asset distribution will begin when the first buy in period is over, the counterwallet btc address automatically recognizes the asset and it appears in the wallet similar to the screenshot i posted

Tried to check this on blockchain c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86  not there Dev?
Got to wait until the staking stops.. bummer.. it'll before another waiting period be staking kicks in gain. How much left on the buyin for the first round?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

if depositing with CLICK you MUST also make a counterwallet.io account and PM us with the address for that

any further questions please drop a pm

I like it, seems fair for all stakeholders.

Good job, DEV!  Smiley

Announcement

Due to the fact we failed to gain any sort of real funding from our yobit hosted ico, we have decided to offer a share of our revenue in return for click.

for our business model to work we require a good amount of CLICK to give to people who engage in the click-to-earn program.

We have created a counterparty asset at the suggestion of some of the community so the deal is as follows:

Asset name: A267191309167498620

BTC address for deposit: 1PsaUv1fqnk7YZPTJBDjYgkNYQUZ3pzurS

CLICK address for deposit: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86

5000 CLICK = 0.075 BTC = 1% of website revenue

for example if we had 10 clients (we will achieve more) thats a 1btc a month income with 1% share = 0.01 per month

People can obtain the asset (share of revenue) by depositing CLICK or BTC, with CLICK being treated as the value of the ICO (0.0001500)
there are 100,000 assets which will be divided by final amount, calculated on Thursday 3rd september at 15:00 UTC at which time we aim to have website operational too.

if depositing with BTC you MUST make a counterwallet.io account and send from there as we will be sending to the btc address provided.

if depositing with CLICK you MUST also make a counterwallet.io account and PM us with the address for that

any further questions please drop a pm

testing functionality thats why assets are split

How many total coin ?

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Its need more exchanges and more promotion around. What you whink about?
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
1M coins....price could rise...
1M coins and 942716 CLICKS in stake. - its really looks very persperctive.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
1M coins....price could rise...
How many total coin ?

Coin supply now is 1 819 000, but 774 840 from that was burned after ICO, so there is 1 044 160 coins right now.
Pages:
Jump to: