Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 15. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
And I must say to this all...

I say pls 3 times that someone ban me pls 6 hour that I can't answer to lies of slasher but nothing...

No they maked nothing only waited that they can give 168h ban :-D

You was online tob1987 you see self all... Why you can't say where there was the reason to ban me now 7days.
You can. Proof sure too that I asked 3 times for a ban.

Huh
they does that before , they favor some players , and they don't ban them when they were read chat .

it's happened i'm sure about that . several time its happen in the past .

im expected so much more from you to solve the problem , but you don't solved it tob....

If they did treat players unequal, than I'm sorry for that. But therefore we want to creat a clear guideline to solve that problem.
Unfortunaltey, we don't see everything and we don't get everything reported.
Only then, we could have been able to tackle this problem earlier on.

Haha yeah but before ban some old players when new player is trouble maker haha.

For me it's only bullshit... That always for want be a mod online when slasher start insulting and others only ask for fucking healthy they get ban a week from smart devopler.

And the mute funktion I asked for 2 month that this today not happen or? And now you want tell me that you not hope that next ban will permanent for me? I asked with the reason to don't get ban permanent for this option but no... Nothing happens!
Only that I'm now short before a permanent ban...

That's the help you spent players after 2 years :-yd

I never said that the next ban would be permanent. I just copied the chat rules to have the full context of that specific rule.

And for the last time: We heard you.

We are going to work on fixes for those problems.

No after now I don't think that we see us again :-D.

I don't agree how you work since new year now... In forum I asked for help 2 month ago... Nothing...
Now since yesterday you solved not the problem you solved a symptom (me) that comes from the problem!

I asked for ban me many times today but 4or5 mods inkl your smart devopler ignored it.

The end of story you mean now I want read 1 weeks lies from player like slasher and can't say something to proof that he lie? Only because your dev banned me after haven't want helped me for a week.
And you can't say where there was any insult bit you was aktiv too in chat.
Ban a week but nobody can tell you where there was nearly a insulting.

Think you really that's how old players want handled?

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
they does that before , they favor some players , and they don't ban them when they were read chat .

im expected so much more from you to solve the problem , but you don't solved it tob....

If they did treat players unequal, than I'm sorry for that. But therefore we want to creat a clear guideline to solve that problem.
Unfortunaltey, we don't see everything and we don't get everything reported.
Only then, we could have been able to tackle this problem earlier on.

Haha yeah but before ban some old players when new player is trouble maker haha.

For me it's only bullshit... That always for want be a mod online when slasher start insulting and others only ask for fucking healthy they get ban a week from smart devopler.

And the mute funktion I asked for 2 month that this today not happen or? And now you want tell me that you not hope that next ban will permanent for me? I asked with the reason to don't get ban permanent for this option but no... Nothing happens!

I never said that the next ban would be permanent. I just copied the chat rules to have the full context of that specific rule.

And for the last time: We heard you.

We are going to work on fixes for those problems.
And I must say to this all...

I say pls 3 times that someone ban me pls 6 hour that I can't answer to lies of slasher but nothing...

No they maked nothing only waited that they can give 168h ban :-D

You was online tob1987 you see self all... Why you can't say where there was the reason to ban me now 7days.
You can. Proof sure too that I asked 3 times for a ban.

@tob

Is this the right path to go?
Why make a new mistake instead of fixing old problem?
is it hard request to add ability of block the special person in global chat ?

We are going to work on the one side on a clear guideline so that we can ensure a fair and equal treatment of all players.

And yes, we are going to discuss the idea of the ability to mute or anything in that direction.
As we are all quite busy at the moment, those things won't be done in one or two days.

Fuck off now you want kidding me complete? Over 2 fucking month it's ago...  Damn be happy

Activity: 75

@tob

We are going to work on the one side on a clear guideline so that we can ensure a fair and equal treatment of all players.

And yes, we are going to discuss the idea of the ability to mute or anything in that direction.
As we are all quite busy at the moment, those things won't be done in one or two days.
Oh now I speak with someone other? Why can't solved the one from before the situation?
Why send devopler now someone that don't know what's happen?

That's the way haha poor
Hello want more that you passed? It's a lot that you don't know but mean to ban players for a week :-D.

Fairness isn't like I told before....
Some players are same allowed and self devopler makes different between players.
That he showed now clearly...
That's poor :-(

Of course we don't see everything, that's part of not being able to be online 24/7.
Therefore we have our chat moderators helping us - they are doing that witout getting paid and next to their normal play of Clickfight.

But as I said now several times: We are going to work on a clear guideline so that we can ensure that everybode is treated the same.

And for your ban, it seems that the dev saw an insult from you against slasher.

And no: We don't decide in favor of a player or against specific players!
Activity: 75
@tob

Hello want more that you passed? It's a lot that you don't know but mean to ban players for a week :-D.

Fairness isn't, like I told before....
Some players are same allowed and self devopler makes different between players.
That he showed now clearly...
That's poor :-(
That's happen when players join for some weeks. They insulting old players and at the end the old players are the idiots :-D.
KING]slasher: khryz Master idiot Smiley) yes my father have big bananas, you and mother come to my home test it Smiley) is big fruits Smiley liked:)

That from your angle his words... Haha and I maked insulting for asking his father's healthy :-D
Verbal attacking slasher that the idiot lie I proofed by show you very smart guys what we must read from him. And he can lie that he is an angle an I do insulting him?
And funny your stupid reason was insulting now you speak about spamming ... 

I think you only a coward that not can say when you want  some players leave game... No you make it like the mods... Private problems ban 7 days...
I told it before now I can be sure :-D
I asked only how the healthy of father jasem it is... Where any fucking insult you see tell?!?!!
Where was any break of rules I asked you?? There isn't any break that you can show me or?

Funny really. Again congratulations I wish you to not loose all your old players :-D.
When it isn't smart is the person an idiot?

Bye
Hello Tob you are online... Why no answer?

First: You weren't banned from any chat moderator, this time it was the dev.

From our chat rules: No inappropriate language, keep it clean. We are strongly against racism, sexism, swearing, threats, discrimination, disrespect, and other forms of inappropriate language. Be friendly and polite in the chat. Not following this rule will result in at least a 1 hour ban. Excessive offenses may result in longer ban or even a permanent account ban.

That's the reason why you got the 7 day chat ban - we clearly saw that you were spamming in the chat and also verbaly attacking slasher.

And to make things clear:

- Our chat moderators are trying their best to treat every player the same.

But as I said earlier on, we will look into it to get clear guidelines.
Fuck you where I insulting again? Show it me stupid idiot

Hello an answer? Was again idiot matinto?? Where was insulting hello??¿HuhHuhHuh?

Hello Tob you are online... Why no answer?

No statement is normaly :-( mean I insult when I asked for someone his healthy but let other lie only about others.

That's the way how clickfight work with players that are now over 2 years at you ? That's really great guys congratulations you really know how players want leave the game without you must say it...

You are great
Activity: 105
Merit: 23
Does the game not work? Problems accessing the site. If it turns out to go, then I can’t join the arena
Pages:
Jump to: