Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 12. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
its old story from the past till now bro jason

when devs are unfair , we can't expect more than this from users too
Activity: 79
:-D easiest way, ask in global chat ;-)
But be careful, not that devopler ban you ;-)
Activity: 29
hmm, i want to know those bugs, can you explain in detail :-)
But bug using is allowed???
Bugs your devopler write not the user... The user use only the bugs that your devopler not solved since many month.
Or you want ban now again for devopler fails???

When yes it will be funny :-D. Many will be banned, I'm silent about konkret bugs, but I know that 1/3 use bugs :-).
Many are known since many month... But no changes...

I hope devopler know what he want do :-D. And better I hope he know how he can find bug users ;-) when he don't can solved bugs maybe he is smarter in finding bug users :-D
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Rework of the daily challenge

The rewards of the daily challenge has been adjusted - giving the days a higher value than before!
Therefore, make sure to receive the rewards of the higher days (4 and 5+)!

Changes for the PvP Competition:

The aggressive NPC will now spawn after 5 minutes and has a increasing chance with increasing duration of the PvP competition.

Warning for everyone!

Every detection of bot / script usage or anything else, not provided by us, will result in a permanent ban!

Changelog:

- Every Sunday competition rewarding you with satoshi will at least grant in total 100.000 satoshi!
- Removed the possibility to jump into a Darknet from the PvP Competition
Activity: 29
suggestion for campers in pvp comp.

every 5 minuts close the lower arena lvl(send very powerfull aggro npcs to force players jump up), and open higher arena lvl wich have less med's and more chance to find players.
Activity: 11
I do not understand the problem as the pvp is played, because even I know of the 41 players, the vast majority not to say almost all do not jump, or if they have a strong fight they jump to save their position, and when jumping sometimes they fall with 10% hp in a room with another player.
Good that is my opinion each person is free to give their opinion and improve the game little by little, this competition says Goal: Survive the longest!
SALUDOS
? You don't need station, you need only that devoplers not solve the bugs ;-)

Second place without station and without any buff... But bugs was very helpfully
Activity: 9
Hi admins,

I know you guys are busy with your own personal life, so I won't bother you guys too much. The stations are controlled by a certain group of players, so how likely would 1-2 players be able to take them while fighting 50+ players? I have no problem killing them but you are forcing some players to choose between killing players they known for 1 year+ or taking stations. It is an impossible choice, and you know that as well. In addition, some people in the group even said in the global chat that stations shouldn't be included in the pvp competition. Also, I know you guys are busy, but surely you guys can make the time to create a mute function? You want this game to be better, and 90% of the players want a mute option. Also, pvp competition is becoming worse and worse. Everyone just camps and hopes nobody finds them. Many players have said the same thing to me, so this is from many voices, not just mine. You have a better chance of placing higher in the competition just staying afk then ACTUALLY jumping around and fighting players. The pvp competition has become less pvp and more afk. It shouldn't really be how long you survive, the player kills you receive should also be taken into consideration. I hope you guys can make some changes after reading this.

All the best,
King
with your funny jobs JasonF one of the best in history of clickfight is leaved , and soon so many more will leave the game if you dont solve the problems
what you are doing in here ? just bad updates , reducing rewards , funny stations buff in pvp comp , and ...

site have problem for a long time and they dont solve anything , just new problems every day

now site have big lags , arena load so late in pc

when some ads like mellowads in arena load its cause the lag too
hasan, dont talk to him, he can only speak like this here, that's why he didn't give you his in game name, he's too scared lmao

:-D that's like someone write that promote or is new owner of dkv2?

I had see that since new year new try to hold dkv2 no scam (remember Bohdan he played since I told him the game a year or 1,5 years ago).
Nice game but when devopler is now cryptodatabase... Have fun there too ^^
Works at dkv2 withdraw again? Or I don't have to try? Have there some k darkmatter remains and some hundret Doge...
Or only over discord when they write pm? Or stopped complete? Thx for info ;-)

That's good when here not only one devopler around :-). When DKV2 works again successful, tell it radovit, he had love the game (true story)
And hasan... A mute funktion? They haven't listen this before... That can't be able in 1-2 days...
2,5 month ago and nothing...
Or a word about the stupid autoban system? I don't find be careful when you use a . ;-) now make 4 time this stupid misstake by miss a space after a . You risk 1 year ban :-D. I love the new changes. Reflect so nice how they listen and try to help :-).

We know that some players wish to have a mute function for the chat, we discussed that topic and decided that it will come, but we first want to add new features to increase the game experience for every player.
(:-D first some more player must quit game too. When this happens they will add funktion. Or what I have to understand with this quote? )

Good luck for anytime updates that are good for players!

Don't forget stupid devopler ban for this 7 days ;-) but spam others...
PROTECTION of slasher :-D good job clickfight team!!!
That when yob search for a pet its most time so that's same character than... But that devopler now search for players that like them? Hard that example looks like favorite players like slasher :-D
:-D I am so happy!

Hasan don't worry, slasher is protected by devopler himself!
And that mods nothing do against this I realized some time ago too :-D.

Now they can ban the players a year long :-D much more important when you want that others leave without you must say it.

:-D time by time I wish slasher more luck that he possible help devopler to kick more of the older players...

Don't forget the words from forum... Clickfight want that it change... They haven't can make game so that older players have a bit from that they play so long time... No they give more and more options for fresh players to get fast self status like older one...

They protect players that write in global that they want rape a child o_O and spend bans for the players that are against it.

I don't know my old friends... But after a time I hope more will wake up and write against idiots that spend you this realy nice new things ;-)
we dont want see this type of spamming please faster add chat mute funnection

[Oi]slasher: risgiantoro: im normal Smiley no phyco , Smiley dude i kill you next time , have quest kill me
[Oi]slasher: rado know have 39734 Smiley)
A LeetRansomware just spawned in Arenalevel 14!
[Oi]slasher: mrzlz Smiley you my friend Smiley can kill you Sad( never time Smiley)
[Oi]slasher: mrzlz : need 266 satushi Smiley
[Oi]slasher: jackchun : have quest tell me kill me Smiley i kill you 1 time ,
[Oi]slasher: azathatamow: have quest tell me , kill me 3 time
[ABA]HASANROONEY: if any mod online please turn off slasher
[ABA]HASANROONEY: its now 1 hour he is spaming the chat
[Oi]slasher: you dont know what meaning spaming ?Smiley) example to 1 min send many hi hi hihihihihihihi is spaming
[Oi]slasher: mrzlz Smiley I have fight to ABA and FC
[Oi]slasher: mrzlz know need 265 Smiley
[Oi]slasher: have 25 gamma 10 beta 2 alpha Smiley) .
[Oi]slasher: 262 know Smiley) its very bad , Smiley) 5k 7k better Smiley) dont need farming Smiley
[Oi]slasher: You found a Zero-Day-Exploit! You received 1 Satoshi. ;p; Smiley
[Oi]slasher: theragster : i know my friend, im not ugly fat frong Smiley ,, deal every my friend , 2 or 3 time die Smiley 62 satushi need Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
Rework of the ban system

We have improved our chat ban system. Two changes that were made: We added a warning method and we changed the duration of the chat bans.

The new durations are:
•   If you have been warned once within the last 2 weeks, you will automatically receive at least a 1 hour ban.
•   If you have been banned for 1 hour twice within the last 2 weeks, you will automatically receive a 24 hour ban.
•   If you have been banned for 24 hours once within the last 2 weeks, you will automatically receive a 168 hour (1 week) ban.
•   If you have been banned for 168 hours once within the last 4 weeks, you will automatically receive a 1 year ban.

As you can see, those durations will increase through repeated offenses. Through the transparency of the new ban system, players now can figure out the length of the next ban.
Due to those changes, every current chat ban will be resetted and every player will start at 0.

Another change is that chat bans won’t be posted in the chat any longer to eliminate a negative vibe that might occur in the chat. To keep transparency, the last chat bans can be seen on the bottom part of the chat rule page.

We know that some players wish to have a mute function for the chat, we discussed that topic and decided that it will come, but we first want to add new features to increase the game experience for every player.

The new PvP Competition and Relaystations

In the upcoming PvP competition stations will be counted, as we think:
-   Every Association (with players higher than level 20) has the chance to get at least one Relaystation.
-   We want that you fell your hard-earned progress also in the PvP competition. That's why we include weapons, skills, booster and of course relaystations, as you have earned them with your association.
-   We want to reward every player for tactical playing (e.g. capturing the Relaystation before important events)

We do have changes for the Relaystations in mind within the next weeks which will make the access to the Relaystations more easier and give it a more tactical gameplay.
We are open to re-discuss this topic after the changes have been made.

Changelog:

- Name change: pandacrist to morten

I think relay station should be more number with less rewards,  maybe 20 relay station and each give 2 satoshi per hour.  and should be individually occupied !

or all competition has,rewards of satoshi
Activity: 9
hasan, dont talk to him, he can only speak like this here, that's why he didn't give you his in game name, he's too scared lmao
are you smoking or something like that ?
and do you know how this game work? whats your username in clickfight?
im speak about pvp comp , in pvp comp this station buffs are unfair . not important this buff is for me or other one

You haven't even seen how it will affect the game yet, why are you whining about it? You should wait and see how it turns out before posting all of this nonsense about it.

As for who I am, I'm your father Luke.

shup up little idiot

That's no way to talk to your father, I can easily wreck you in game like a newborn baby.

just shup up , im not here to speak with a mf like you
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
im speak about pvp comp , in pvp comp this station buffs are unfair . not important this buff is for me or other one

You haven't even seen how it will affect the game yet, why are you whining about it? You should wait and see how it turns out before posting all of this nonsense about it.

shup up little idiot

That's no way to talk to your father, I can easily wreck you in game like a newborn baby.

shup up little idiot
Pages:
Jump to: