Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 14. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
station remove and station reward add sunday competiton.
Activity: 75
no one wanted they delet sunday competion , its just bcz they dont want give players satoshi i think Smiley))

they want profit but dont give players a little percent Cheesy satoshi not shared LOL

but it was better remove stations , i think many dont want stations in this game .
Activity: 79
What you think care here nobody in forum :-(.
You see devopler comes one time online and ban some players...
You can ask for help but ,5 mods ignore you and at end a idiot devopler come and ban you ;-).

Be happy when they don't delete every thing that most players want in game...
I think they begin only with change to bad...

It's their way to show older players it's time to leave :-(.

But the cowards not want say it... They want that you leave alone... Good luck
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
4 normal competition is much better
One time offer bn-op...
Like ambrela is banned...
Like they try to tread all same fair...
Like they listen and not ignore...
Like they want help ;-)...
Like like like...

Yeah next good step to slap players out of game... Give them only 2 competition no more 4 :-D

Wo bleibt der deutsche Erfinder Geist bei euch?Huh
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
confirmed received payment !
 thx
and will there any normal competition in next Sunday?

At the moment our Plan is to have the PvP competition every second sunday where we are giving away great rewards - for example the bn-op, the fw-4 or bn-4.

Therewith, there won't be any "normal" Competition in those sundays.
confirmed received payment !
 thx
and will there any normal competition in next Sunday?
why last competition dosen't pay ?
if not Paying the competition,  I will post in the site.

hkfreetutor.bid/free-money-at-home

confirmed the competition Paying !

Yes we had some issues with showing the results from the last competition - but only showing. We have fixed the issue now and If you have a look at the competition page you'll see the results from the last competition.
Be hopeful that you not get banned now...

Do you think someone listen you jackchun? Sry but so many try it to ask for help. But all they to is ignore us/you.
At the end you will stand always at the idiot here ;-)

Good luck
why last competition dosen't pay ?
if not Paying the competition,  I will post in the site.

hkfreetutor.bid/free-money-at-home

confirmed the competition Paying !
When you seen I was banned what have I write for an insult? Or he ban me after a day for insulting ;-).

Sounds like you haven't see any insulting... Funny all that I have been asked say same...

I had try now to proof where I can... But theme is done. Clickfight worked hard but possible at the end.
Ban but nobody can say reason. Try to be fair ;-)
Enough kidding from you.

Yeah I can feel how I not get ignored..  and why than no answer?

And I must say to this all...

I say pls 3 times that someone ban me pls 6 hour that I can't answer to lies of slasher but nothing...

No they maked nothing only waited that they can give 168h ban :-D

You was online tob1987 you see self all... Why you can't say where there was the reason to ban me now 7days.
You can. Proof sure too that I asked 3 times for a ban.

Oh yeah it isn't ignore?

And no sry, that wasn't a hint to take an eye on him... Take him in game :-) he helped you or better the devopler that me and maybe some other are now very happy with clickfight. :-D
I only have want wish lot of fun. That most of clickfight team see only what they want I told before. That me now away and he nothing is no wonder for me ;-). I try to explain it not only now :-D.
Ignore the problem and give your best to ignore players that asked for help. Good luck with your way.

To make thing clear: We want to treat every player the same, therefore if you see any violation of a rule and no chat moderators does anything please make them aware of the violation. If still nothing happens, please contact us (via email, forum or via discord) so that we receive the hint and the evidence of the violation shortly after the "act". Only then, we are able to pursue that violation.

Regarding your accusation that I was online during the time you got banned - that's true I was in the arena due to the fact of the PvP competition.
But: I left the PC shortly before the competition ended as we didn't detect any major errors / bugs and the dev was still active. Therefore, I was in the arena but wasn't active.
-> I didn't saw what happend, only saw that you got banned and your messages here.

What are the results now: We are going to have a extra call to discuss how to implement your idea of having a mute function for the chat. Afterwards we are going to discuss how to create a clear guideline to ensure the equal treatment of every player.
These are now our number one priorities to have those as fast as possible.
Hasan give up, you see after a time you get ignored.

And last ban comes from our smart devopler himself!
Nobody can see where he see an insult but who cares.
To questions to other mods that was same time online they looks like to don't want say anything.
I say only again... You ask for help you get ignored... When any idiot have a problem with you you get ban 168h...
Have fun with new player that helps devopler to kick some older players from game. Here :-D only that you know what's your future :-D...

Or maybe copy and past my post, :-D maybe you get an answer

You don't get ignored..

We both have some ideas how to implement such system like mute of global chat etc. - we are going to talk about it and then try to implement it as fast as possible.
Afterwards we are going to tackle the guidelines to ensure a fair treatment of all players.

Yeah I can feel how I not get ignored..  and why than no answer?

And I must say to this all...

I say pls 3 times that someone ban me pls 6 hour that I can't answer to lies of slasher but nothing...

No they maked nothing only waited that they can give 168h ban :-D

You was online tob1987 you see self all... Why you can't say where there was the reason to ban me now 7days.
You can. Proof sure too that I asked 3 times for a ban.

Oh yeah it isn't ignore?

And no sry, that wasn't a hint to take an eye on him... Take him in game :-) he helped you or better the devopler that me and maybe some other are now very happy with clickfight. :-D
I only have want wish lot of fun. That most of clickfight team see only what they want I told before. That me now away and he nothing is no wonder for me ;-). I try to explain it not only now :-D.
Ignore the problem and give your best to ignore players that asked for help. Good luck with your way.
Ops sry here be happy smart devopler that's your exchange lover....

KING]slasher: Rape a child after see picture baby Smiley) know understand ?

KING]slasher: Bananas give birth to humans

I must say that I wasn't online a lot the last days, today to watch during the PvP competitions.
Otherwise, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Therefore, if he really does write such things, make every chat moderator (matinto, lyriass, JustClean and lextalionis) aware of that and if nothing happens report them quickly to us via email, here in the Forum or via Discord to ensure that we see such violation of breaking our chat rules fast enough.

To questions to other mods that was same time online they looks like to don't want say anything.
I say only again... You ask for help you get ignored... When any idiot have a problem with you you get ban 168h...
Have fun with new player that helps devopler to kick some older players from game. Here :-D only that you know what's your future :-D...

You don't get ignored..

We both have some ideas how to implement such system like mute of global chat etc. - we are going to talk about it and then try to implement it as fast as possible.
Afterwards we are going to tackle the guidelines to ensure a fair treatment of all players.
Ops sry here be happy smart devopler that's your exchange lover....

KING]slasher: Rape a child after see picture baby Smiley) know understand ?

KING]slasher: Bananas give birth to humans

when cliclfight don't protect on of their best players i know since i'm here , how i can don't lose my face in the game?

i want someone solve this problems faster . its my last request

im not post anymore here by

Regarding solving this problem: We moved up that topic in our priority list to the very top - as we have to achieve a solution now.
Therefore, we are going to discuss how to design such solution and than how to implement it.
Activity: 75
when cliclfight don't protect on of their best players i know since i'm here , how i can don't lose my face in the game?

i want someone solve this problems faster . its my last request

im not post anymore here by
Offline :-D I had hope you can as the last thing all. But next time you comes on I will be confused when you remember chat from now :-(.
Last please. Maybe try to be to other old players a bit better ;-).
Don't leave them when you can proof that he not talk bullshit.
Others like hasan khryz spend lot Energie too in Game ;-). Maybe you can try to listen them and don't let they stay as liar there ,:-).

Be Happy
Bye
Pages:
Jump to: