Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 10. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
clickfight lagging a lot...
also sometimes i stop attacking randomly for no reason
plz fix

thx,
 asianguy845

We know...

We're currently trying to find the root cause through test - At the moment we still haven't found it but we keep on searching.

Only then we are able to come up with fixes.

We therefore need to ask you to be patient.
Activity: 175
Merit: 14
clickfight lagging a lot...
also sometimes i stop attacking randomly for no reason
plz fix

thx,
 asianguy845
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

@JasonF: We said that the chat mute function will come and at the same time also said that the function won't come right away.

Betray yourself or someone other pls!
Oct 2019... Page 25...
Problem was always there but stupid dev spend bullshit options like a pm mute funktion that's helpful like lies that you spread here ^^.
Theme mute funktion for chat was over a half year ago and now you think I can say congratulations for this? No thx... I stay at the middle finger ^^.

I will stay here :-).
What i find interesting is that suggestions and ideas gets ignored BUT when a dirty head moderator justclean wants a change they immediatly put up a survey  Huh
Why would my team mates arena locations be hidden? I want to know where they are so we can team play! Team play is what justclean could never experience in the game hence now he wants take that away from the rest, logic huh

Sadly this game taking sides since i started playing and it's getting worse by each update Sad

Yes we got messages suggesting such function, but not only from one player. And we saw ourselves that a lot of players had misstrust in new players due the chance of them being spies.
As we think that misstrust shouldn't take overhand we came up with the thought of removing the overview of the arenalevel and therewith removing the usage of spies.

Through the survey we asked you, the players, to give us feedback regarding the idea of removing the arenalevel from the overview of the association so that we can get a better feeling for the situation.

@JasonF: We said that the chat mute function will come and at the same time also said that the function won't come right away.

Activity: 29
What i find interesting is that suggestions and ideas gets ignored BUT when a dirty head moderator justclean wants a change they immediatly put up a survey  Huh
Why would my team mates arena locations be hidden? I want to know where they are so we can team play! Team play is what justclean could never experience in the game hence now he wants take that away from the rest, logic huh

Sadly this game taking sides since i started playing and it's getting worse by each update Sad
No Middle finger smilie :-(.

____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###_###
____###################
____##################
____#################
_____################
_____################
_____###############
______##############
______##############
______##############

Thx for add this after your stupid devopler ban others. And after you ignore over days that I asked for help up to the end I leaved the game, thx too for it that you added now this stupid shit easy thing...

No thx from me only the middle finger after this all!
yes admins, thx for this good update
Activity: 17
tnx for removing ads.. it was really annoying i havent lag anymore
Activity: 75
Thanks, finally this update [mute function] came but so late

Because of this we lost someone who was very bothered about this game and his ideas always helped the game progress.

but thanks again, this updates will improve the gameplay
Chat mute

From now on you have the ability to mute specific players. After doing so you won't see any new messages from those players until you unmute them.

The commands are the same as for the block function:

/mute [player]
/unmute [player]
/mutelist

Those commands can be found on the chat rules page.

No Ads

After evaluating our internal test we decided to remove any ads from the game! Therefore, you won't see any ads in the arena nor on the page of Clickfight.net
Those ads that were shown up to now only provided us with a small revenue.

Removing those ads will gve you, the players, a better game experience by having no ads and increasing the performance of the game. We therefore decided to forego those revenues.

We will continue to pay any requested payout!

Changelog:
- Increased the spawning of the aggressive NPC during a PvP competition.
- Fixed a bug that could occure after being killed during the PvP competition.
- Fixed the bug the death message wasn't shown in the userlog, if killed by a NPC.
- Fixed the bug that the PvP competition wasn't completed if the second place got killed by the aggressive NPC.
- Removed the double notifications of received items.
- Name change: From GalaxyGuard to NEOm.
from when i started this game i saw they just did those updates that are good for them.. if your idea is good for them they do it .. if its only good for game and not good for them normally they ignore you
pvp comp was good update..it was good for game and admin.. if it was only good for game then they hadnt reason for do it.. we could see more pvp comps but why one week pvp comp and one week normal comp? i think all can understand why

why admin cant understand we need mute option?
when chat moderators dont say anything to some players we need mute option.. its hard to understand? why are you resisting against it?

:-D they forced old players to leave, they banned others for a week for same.

You want a true answer?
They are stupid cowards... They can't stay to their words... They say they want listen when anyone have ideas... They mean they want listen from you when you have problems...
But the true is, they ignore you! They ignore your tips for better game. They ignore when you ask for help.
But what they do, they make lower rewards. They stop options to downgrade without any word...
:-D sry Simpsons running in TV... No time for much more fails from devoplers :-(.

But I wish from heart to all that enjoy the game and haven't forced to think about to leave, a lot of luck that devopler changed mind anytime that they listen you and help you!
Greetings :-)
Ruine: lol lol stupid eddy
Ruine: lol
Ruine: in 19
Ruine: wow you are fast
Ruine: Awesome
[FSWN]asianguy845: lol
Ruine: come doggy come
Ruine: quishi quishi
Ruine: I see why you are the strongest in the game
Ruine: and surely the only thing that occurs to him to say " Ruine == dead"
Ruine: eddy eddy eddy mcfly
Ruine: come here kitty
Ruine: Why Eddy attacks yellow station in 19
Ruine: someone should go
[FSWN]asianguy845: no one go Smiley
Ruine: ok bro tks
Ruine: someone should go help because his punches are so weak, I don't think it will end today
Ruine: eedy eddy
Ruine: hp more down
Ruine: 30%??
Ruine: hi Fc tesm
Ruine: team
Ruine: Eddy mcfly you should call miko to help you
Ruine: no more EddyMcly??
why admin cant understand we need mute option?
when chat moderators dont say anything to some players we need mute option.. its hard to understand? why are you resisting against it?

Hello Hasanrooney,

First of all: sorry for the long wait. We'll work on our support process to ensure a faster response in the future.

Regarding your request: we did reset the weapons in two scenarios:

- Shortly after the release of the update as all players did not know / completely understood the upgrade function.
We therefore added the warning text.

Or

- new players that haven't played Clickfight that long and therewith may not understand all the functions of our game.

Unfortunately, both scenarios don't fit your case and we therefore must say that we won't reset your weapons to level 1.

Kind regards,
Your Clickfight.net team

Wow that's nice :-D old player radovit got downgrade and he accepted that he had ignore the warning text :-D.

Ambrela got downgraded what maked big stress with his lies in this theme...

And now out of nowhere without any word that added this awesome rule?

Haha comple the old players out of game? No you told tob1987 :-D.
Why can't clickfight say the true? Most that you do is against players that helped you with ideas for the game in the past. Is this the way how guys like you say thanks for it?
It's very poor, and I as German citizen too can only say sry, bro hasan you know clickfight guys are special...
Poor to see how clickfight found in you next old player that they can disgust off...

Bro be strong :-) special greetings :-)

Bro Jason as we have seen in the past admins have made different decisions in similar cases
They make decisions based on players, not problems
admins why dont u listen to suggestions? that is the only way to improve your game, to listen to comments made by your players.

They just make the changes they like, I am disappointed from the developers of this site
admins why dont u listen to suggestions? that is the only way to improve your game, to listen to comments made by your players.

Activity: 227
Merit: 2
the site too lagging
We are asking you!

We received messages with the request that we should remove the information about the current Arenalevel of each player from the members page of an association.

Therefore, we ask you to please answer the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/7W9BRRL

Thank you for helping us to improve the game!

:-D what for questions :-D. Why want anyone not know where are the teammates are? :-D sounds hard like it's now Standart that nobody can trust the other? Haha sometimes like today I think I need a spybot in this awesome funny game :-D.

Next idea will maybe be stop complete the Sunday competitions, I think it's good idea. A competition to farm? It isn't name of this ** ClickFIGHT? :-D

Hello Hasanrooney,

First of all: sorry for the long wait. We'll work on our support process to ensure a faster response in the future.

Regarding your request: we did reset the weapons in two scenarios:

- Shortly after the release of the update as all players did not know / completely understood the upgrade function.
We therefore added the warning text.

Or

- new players that haven't played Clickfight that long and therewith may not understand all the functions of our game.

Unfortunately, both scenarios don't fit your case and we therefore must say that we won't reset your weapons to level 1.

Kind regards,
Your Clickfight.net team

Wow that's nice :-D old player radovit got downgrade and he accepted that he had ignore the warning text :-D.

Ambrela got downgraded what maked big stress with his lies in this theme...

And now out of nowhere without any word that added this awesome rule?

Haha comple the old players out of game? No you told tob1987 :-D.
Why can't clickfight say the true? Most that you do is against players that helped you with ideas for the game in the past. Is this the way how guys like you say thanks for it?
It's very poor, and I as German citizen too can only say sry, bro hasan you know clickfight guys are special...
Poor to see how clickfight found in you next old player that they can disgust off...

Bro be strong :-) special greetings :-)
We are asking you!

We received messages with the request that we should remove the information about the current Arenalevel of each player from the members page of an association.

Therefore, we ask you to please answer the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/7W9BRRL

Thank you for helping us to improve the game!

its easy just give an option to leaders , they can choose what the best for their association
Pages:
Jump to: